WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Screen print for T's

ltbaney1

Reaction score
we use Scott at Classic graphics, never had a problem. Not sure of his lead times. you can tell him the Baney's sent you, not sure if it will help or not.

dspracing

Reaction score
anenberg - Rancho Cucamonga, CA
Wallage Sign - Azuza, CA ( these guys typically run 1.5 weeks or less)

TPC

Wrenching Dad
Reaction score
What are the good shirts that have Beefy T like quality?

SOCALCRICKETT

Reaction score
My neighbor owns breakers brand, the business is just a hobby for him being that he is full time retired military. I can send you his info if you want. He knows all about the different shirt brands types etc.

Sent from my SM-G981U using Tapatalk

dspracing

Reaction score

We had been using the old AAA shirts. When they got bought by Gildan they went to shit. Wash it 3 times and it doesn't even come down to your belt line.

Recently switched to Tultex 202 for the guys in the shop. The guys weld/fabricate in them, they have the right fit and they hold up pretty well. $2.17/ea

sintax

Reaction score

Its tough, I love the new modern fit shirts. They're way softer and I like that I dont feel like i'm swimming in my shirts.

@RiverDave has good modern fit blanks, whatever he uses is good. The black classic v-drive shirts he did fit great.

CoolCruzin

Reaction score
I hate those newer smaller soft fit .
Too damn small for the size .

BingerFang

Reaction score
Sidney over at Fellas Silk Screen in Irvine, Ca.

He’s been quick and reasonably priced with great quality. Him and his wife have a thick Brazilian accent just a warning.

Turnup

Reaction score
We had been using the old AAA shirts. When they got bought by Gildan they went to shit. Wash it 3 times and it doesn't even come down to your belt line.

Recently switched to Tultex 202 for the guys in the shop. The guys weld/fabricate in them, they have the right fit and they hold up pretty well. $2.17/ea
These are pretty solid to work in?? How long is your time test so far 🤔

dspracing

Reaction score
These are pretty solid to work in?? How long is your time test so far 🤔
I give the guys 5 shirts every 6 months. Been running these for our last two shirt batches. Some guys get a mix of long and short sleeve so at minimum they would be worn approx 25-40 times each.

Turnup

Reaction score
I give the guys 5 shirts every 6 months. Been running these for our last two shirt batches. Some guys get a mix of long and short sleeve so at minimum they would be worn approx 25-40 times each.
Sounds not bad, price is good too. Online spot or..?

dspracing

Reaction score
TSC Apparel. You need an account, if you want to order through mine lmk.

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score

I might have to try these to see what I think. If they are nice shirts and hold up I’d be very interested. I am paying six times that for the Jew shirts.. I do love them though as they are larger but soft.

dspracing

Reaction score
I might have to try these to see what I think. If they are nice shirts and hold up I’d be very interested. I am paying six times that for the Jew shirts.. I do love them though as they are larger but soft.

They are pretty legit. Soft but not thin. My only complaint is that the sleeve could be an inch shorter on the 2x. Let me know your size I can drop one off for you this weekend.

jetboatperformance

Reaction score
Last edited:

Flying_Lavey

Dreaming of the lake
Reaction score
I have used them as well Thank you , there are very slow (but do good work, I designed and ordered on line yesterday $15 apiece , free shipping by Friday ;)

rushordertees.com

Gotcha. I only know of one other in the north county area and I wouldn't recommend him to anyone. Glad you got it handled.

kurtis500

Reaction score
Defintiely not recommending them but whats the deal with Loporchios?