WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Sea Of Cortes, Puerto Penasco House

Henskier

Reaction score
[video=youtube;s8tj9ZF7oag]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s8tj9ZF7oag"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s8tj9ZF7oag[/video]
3 br home in Choya Bay (Rocky Point, Puerto Penasco), Mexico. Water ski in the bay, 3 golf courses, walk to JJ's Cantina, great food....:champagne:

Henskier

Reaction score
Oh, and did I mention great offroading on Mt. Sandy?:skull:

Henskier

Reaction score
Great, fresh shrimp cocktails at Mary's....:beer

Starloans

Reaction score
Code Violations

Water heater not strapped and 12" on the floor. :bash:

Mariarci music too loud. :skull

And WTF was that Fn blue tank in that bedroom??? :hmm It takes a whole bedroom for the watertank???? :confused:

Buyer would need to pull the permits on this place to make sure no other issues!!! :skull:champagne::p;)

LOL

Henskier

Reaction score
Ahem, it's Mexico..."We don't need no stinking permits"...You need lots of water to bath, but you don't want to drink it....the tank is in the maid's room....Drinking water is in the kitchen...Drinks at JJ's Cantina where you launch the boat...within crawling distance of the house.....:champagne:

Marko

BIG member
Reaction score
Do you know Brad John's ? Looks like the same hill his house is on. Same builder to I'll bet, those domed ceilings have been the new thing for a few years down there. Nice place for Cholla Bay.

Henskier

Reaction score
The builder's my brother. He sold it to two families, the balloon payment came due and they turned it back to him....

Marko

BIG member
Reaction score
I've been going down there since the 70's, seen it change quit a bit. Did your bro. have any trouble building a house down there? Did he bring the materials across the border, did he have to use mexican labor? I've always heard different stories on that .

Henskier

Reaction score
This is one of 4 houses he's built there. Most of the materials and labor came from there. Some he transported over the border without any hassle.

The government has been encouraging tourist development in the area to the extent that they are trying to get the shrimpers to move and cruise lines to come in.

They just opened the international airport a year ago, but there aren't any flights in or out because of the economy.

It's a beautiful place with really nice people, both the Americans and the Mexicans.:slomo:

Henskier

Reaction score
[video=youtube;neZPNmJCGog]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=neZPNmJCGog"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=neZPNmJCGog[/video]

Just get past the Lake Arrowhead photos and this is Puerto Penasco....

JBS

Reaction score
Looks like a nice house.

Rocky point is Rocky point, I love it.

Good luck with the sale. Is your brother offering any terms?

Henskier

Reaction score
Beautiful sunsets and margaritas this time of year...

Henskier

Reaction score
I'll ask my brother...he's built a few there....with domes....

coz

-------------------
Reaction score
Code Violations

Water heater not strapped and 12" on the floor. :bash:

Mariarci music too loud. :skull

And WTF was that Fn blue tank in that bedroom??? :hmm It takes a whole bedroom for the watertank???? :confused:

Buyer would need to pull the permits on this place to make sure no other issues!!! :skull:champagne::p;)

LOL

Actually the code for a water heater off the slab is 18" not 12" and applies to gas only.

Henskier

Reaction score
Spring is coming in a month and a half....:rotflmao:

wash11

Reaction score
Guau Guau club is a family favorite.

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
Joel, give me a call I finally got inventory for shops and products up and working. :)

RD

Henskier

Reaction score
There's a second hose available, too...Hacienda style....:eek: