WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Seattle

Yellowboat

Reaction score
So a couple months back i was here to meet with a client. I am back there again to meet with that same client... in 6 blocks from my hotel to the restaurant i wanted to try. I saw 41 needles. I am a higher end hotel that the bill for 2 nights is just over $500.... its fucking disgusting how dirty this city is.

Yellowboat

Reaction score
I did not make the argments, my company did. Its still a very high dollar area yet full of drug addicts. Sucks that my chl from texas is no good here. Luckly my utah nonresident ccw is.

buck35

Reaction score
If you get away from those two shitholes, it's a great state. Unfortunately ,King county can out vote the whole state in elections . Spokane used to be heavy Republican, but as it's grown has been going left.:mad: I'd guess 90%of the population lives in these metro areas.

Yellowboat

Reaction score
If you get away from those two shitholes, it's a great state. Unfortunately ,King county can out vote the whole state in elections . Spokane used to be heavy Republican, but as it's grown has been going left.:mad: I'd guess 90%of the population lives in these metro areas.
Sadly thats all the states on the west coast. I know or went to shit.

buck35

Reaction score
Sadly thats all the states on the west coast. I know or went to shit.

I know you were in bend for a while. That place has exploded in the last 10 or 15 years as has central Washington where I am. It used to be all orchards, but every year more are ripped out and replaced with housing tracts. At least I'm still a ways from town ,but getting on to the highway from my driveway can be a challenge at certain times of the day any more.:(

Yellowboat

Reaction score
I know you were in bend for a while. That place has exploded in the last 10 or 15 years as has central Washington where I am. It used to be all orchards, but every year more are ripped out and replaced with housing tracts. At least I'm still a ways from town ,but getting on to the highway from my driveway can be a challenge at certain times of the day any more.:(
I was, then i moved to madras. I am now on my way to dallas, as i am now an employee. I honestly hate dallas. Its way too big for me and shockingly pretty liberal. Its just a very good job that is not super stressful and it pays well.