WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Security cam video from the Keys

SHOCKtheMONKEY

Reaction score
Friend of mine showed me this today. Middle of June, drunk guy hit some boats and wave runners on one side and then hit the other side with his boat full of people. Too bad it didn't catch the other side.
Yikes!
Video of a phone video so not the best quality.
NSFW-Language

<iframe width="640" height="480" src="
" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; clipboard-write; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

HSR

Reaction score
Wow. My buddy’s boat got hit in front of his house in the keys this summer. They left a note that said “sorry I hit your boat” but no name or number.

Riverbottom

Reaction score
Yes, it was pretty exciting. Fortunately no one got hurt. My pontoon was one of the five hit. My neighbor Jason's dock was just built around March and it was the last thing hit. Boat owner had good insurance and everyone has been paid. Was a previous thread in July.

retaocleg

Reaction score
if nobody saw, did it happen?..........bet he looked around to see

SHOCKtheMONKEY

Reaction score
Yes, it was pretty exciting. Fortunately no one got hurt. My pontoon was one of the five hit. My neighbor Jason's dock was just built around March and it was the last thing hit. Boat owner had good insurance and everyone has been paid. Was a previous thread in July.
I thought I remembered something about a pontoon boat getting hit.
Nice to hear everyone got taken care of.
Do you have a link to that thread?