WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Security cameras for my carwash

THE WIDGE

Reaction score
I’m hoping I might get a reference or someone on here that deals with security cameras. I have a self service carwash in Pomona that finally Will have internet available and installed soon. With internet I’m planning on upgrading my alarm system with shock sensors on my bay equipment and vacuums which would notify me via text if an activation. I would like cameras that have the ability to speak through camera, activate a siren via phone, and easy to download pics or videos for PD if needed. I came across this lorex product that does this, however a few people have said the equipment doesn’t not last, near zero support if issues. Let me know if anyone can help.

thx

THE WIDGE

Reaction score
Same, anyone to refer for alarm that can install a system that notifies me via text, not PD, and not a $50 a month contract would be helpful.

thx

THE WIDGE

Reaction score
  1. I was looking at this system, which checks all the boxes other than I heard they don’t last and support is poor at best with trouble shooting.
    D853AD86-4962-4A3A-95C7-3A87154CF511.png

3.Slow

Reaction score
I see why you would want cameras, I drive by the one on Towne and La Verne in the morning, sometimes it looks like the homeless are having a yard sale, stuff everywhere! or people washing their car at 430 in the morning, just plain suspicious.

THE WIDGE

Reaction score
That’s actually a better part of Pomona than mine, that guy owns both on Towne. My special people like sifting through my vacuum looking for treasures. They have broke my vac trash doors 4 times in 2 weeks, and that PD is sooooooooo short staffed I surprised it isn’t even worse

One2go

Reaction score
Dont buy the Loren crap,I put one in my new house build (2017) hard wired I might add so ran all the wiring. Quit working on more than half the cams and support is non existent

Reaction score
I’m hoping I might get a reference or someone on here that deals with security cameras. I have a self service carwash in Pomona that finally Will have internet available and installed soon. With internet I’m planning on upgrading my alarm system with shock sensors on my bay equipment and vacuums which would notify me via text if an activation. I would like cameras that have the ability to speak through camera, activate a siren via phone, and easy to download pics or videos for PD if needed. I came across this lorex product that does this, however a few people have said the equipment doesn’t not last, near zero support if issues. Let me know if anyone can help.

thx

Dave at camtec security in Simi. All
He does is high end cammera and alarm. Also has his own monitoring service. Good guy.