WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Security System

jailbird141

Reaction score
Looking for recommendations in Lake Havasu for a reputable security system installer. I am starting a build and want to incorporate the system as I build so it doesn't look added on after the fact. I am thinking probably 8 or so cameras with some door sensors, window sensors and motion sensor inside. I have ARLO on my home in now and am very happy with it. However, I want something with the cameras hard wired so I don't have to worry about charging them or them going dead while I am away. Any recommendations for company's to use or avoid in Havasu would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

Blow It Up

Don't Member
Reaction score
Im in the later stages of a build and used Western Alarm. They have been great so far!

Riverbound

Banned
Reaction score
Looking for recommendations in Lake Havasu for a reputable security system installer. I am starting a build and want to incorporate the system as I build so it doesn't look added on after the fact. I am thinking probably 8 or so cameras with some door sensors, window sensors and motion sensor inside. I have ARLO on my home in now and am very happy with it. However, I want something with the cameras hard wired so I don't have to worry about charging them or them going dead while I am away. Any recommendations for company's to use or avoid in Havasu would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

I have done a few self installed systems for customers vacation homes and the cameras are hard wired (power only) everything else communicates wireless. Not sure what your capabilities are. Easy to set up automation with door locks, lights, cameras and monitoring.

IMG_1250.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

tostark

Liquid Equity
Reaction score
Alpine did mine during my build. Did a great job.

DB / HAV

Reaction score
Havasu Wiring is awesome! 8 cameras, I can set my alarm, set and change house temp, run all the pool equipment & lighting from my phone...sound too. Very reasonable for awesome work!

jailbird141

Reaction score
Havasu Wiring is awesome! 8 cameras, I can set my alarm, set and change house temp, run all the pool equipment & lighting from my phone...sound too. Very reasonable for awesome work!

This sounds exactly like what I am looking for. I will give them a call. I will also look into the Honeywell system. I am pretty handy and will be doing most of the building myself so a system I can install my work well also.

Riverbound

Banned
Reaction score
This sounds exactly like what I am looking for. I will give them a call. I will also look into the Honeywell system. I am pretty handy and will be doing most of the building myself so a system I can install my work well also.

Here’s the basic packages with add ons. The systems are truly customizable and you can add to them as you go.
IMG_2381.jpg

IMG_2382.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk