WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

See what happens when you don't shelter in place?

DWC

Reaction score
I thought we were in an amnesty period during the Stay at Home period. Guess i was wrong.

HCP3

Reaction score
That guy is a mess. How many chances does this guy get while the UFC continues to prop him up as one of the faces of the UFC? Crazy.

BingerFang

Reaction score
That guy is a mess. How many chances does this guy get while the UFC continues to prop him up as one of the faces of the UFC? Crazy.

I agree but then again they are fighters not golfers.

Bullet28

Nor Cal Delta
Reaction score
Maybe just maybe, the UFC will move on from this guy. But I doubt it.

Ziggy

SlumLord
Reaction score
Stupid is as stupid does.. :rolleyes:
The sad part is I'm sure there are kids/people that idolize himo_O

renodaytona

Reaction score
It's crazy that this guy can't get his shit together. Time for the UFC to cut ties once and for all.

oldschool

Reaction score
Guy was just getting his drink on while plunking some coyotes out in the New Mexico desert. This virus is sucking all the fun out of things.

SBMech

Fixes Broken Stuff
Reaction score
Guy is the best of the rest. Fuck you haters, try to live in the spotlight yourselves and see how squeeky clean you fucks are.

He is a dumbass for sure with all this bullshit, but serious as shit, if you were the #1 Light Heavyweight MMO champion on the planet...you would not be locked and loaded?

Some fucking princesses here need their cherry popped.

Just out loud for all your bad asses who will proclaim he does not need a firearm if he's such a bad ass...get a grip...there is a reason it's called an equalizer.

Lunatic Fringe

Reaction score
I agree but then again they are fighters not golfers.

WTF did you just say!!?
183887d0-e375-0131-bfef-0eb233c768fb.gif

boatpi

Reaction score
UFC HQ is in Vegas, the gates are closed and locked, drove by 2 days ago.

BingerFang

Reaction score
Guy is the best of the rest. Fuck you haters, try to live in the spotlight yourselves and see how squeeky clean you fucks are.

He is a dumbass for sure with all this bullshit, but serious as shit, if you were the #1 Light Heavyweight MMO champion on the planet...you would not be locked and loaded?

Just out loud for all your bad asses who will proclaim he does not need a firearm if he's such a bad ass...get a grip...there is a reason it's called an equalizer.

No one said he shouldn’t own a gun...

And there is nothing wrong with driving around intoxicated shooting it out the window either 😂

mbrown2

Reaction score
Was he driving or were the keys in the jeep? Sounded like a sketchy call at best. Don't get me wrong he is an idiot but we are talking fighters. If you tried to remove all the fighter under a certain IQ; Dana would not be able to host a fight.

HCP3

Reaction score

?????

He drove around drinking a bottle of mescal while shooting out the window of his vehicle. That is just THIS incident. Not to mention when he crashed into a pregnant woman years back while under the influence. If that is permissable because he is good at his job, I don't know what to tell you.

Backlash

Reaction score
As his career has moved forward over the years due to his success, he (Like all other athletes), should realize that and they should carry themselves in a more professional manner. Oh wait, that would be what a mature person would do. Nevermind. 🤣

Dansblown73Nordic

Reaction score
He actually grew up in a town about 5 miles from me. People here think he is the greatest thing ever. It doesn't matter what he does...DUMB!!!!

JD D05

Reaction score
I think it's time I head down there and kick his ass.