WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

See you guys at the circles in Parker

Skyskier

skiing Parker since 1960
Reaction score
Me & my Pop's pulled in about 1:00 this afternoon, .....92 degrees, NO WIND :champagne: the pits are filling up already, looks like a good weekend of racing :D:cool: we're gonna head up to foxes later for some crablegs & ribs ,.........................life is good :D

MoVal Tim

Reaction score
Me & my Pop's pulled in about 1:00 this afternoon, .....92 degrees, NO WIND :champagne: the pits are filling up already, looks like a good weekend of racing :D:cool: we're gonna head up to foxes later for some crablegs & ribs ,.........................life is good :D

That's awesome! Wish I were there. Sounds like a great weekend ahead!

:cool::cool::cool:

Old Man Havasu

Reaction score
I was ready but Cig Alert responded to my post looking for a hookup on papergoods plates cups etc. for our high school band.

Donating some product that I will pick up tomorrow!

Cig Alert = :thumbsup

Skyskier

skiing Parker since 1960
Reaction score
I was ready but Cig Alert responded to my post looking for a hookup on papergoods plates cups etc. for our high school band.

Donating some product that I will pick up tomorrow!

Cig Alert = :thumbsup

The boy's will be runnin on Sunday too :D

rvrgirl

Reaction score

I want to go with. CRAB LEGS.. YUMMY... Bring some over 2 the Minery house and some Corona's 2 wash them down/Pleasssee grandpa.:p

riverratmike

Reaction score
we drove down old hwy 95 coming into Parker. Drove by the keys and my wife thought she saw RD driving, it was a Ford Expedtion was that your RD?

Skyskier

skiing Parker since 1960
Reaction score
I want to go with. CRAB LEGS.. YUMMY... Bring some over 2 the Minery house and some Corona's 2 wash them down/Pleasssee grandpa.:p

sorry :grumble: I got voted down for Foxes,.....went to strokes instead :rolleyes:......................I'm on my way down to Minery's right now,.....................whaddaya got for dessert ? :D

riverratmike

Reaction score
sorry :grumble: I got voted down for Foxes,.....went to strokes instead :rolleyes:......................I'm on my way down to Minery's right now,.....................whaddaya got for dessert ? :D

LOL dessert?? Heather wants to know what your bringing and Heather likes banana cream pie.

Wheeler

I'm just here to bitch about others negativity.😁
Reaction score

I drove to Fox's looking for you and your father, Strokes would have been closer, see you in the morning. :thumbsup

Wheeler

I'm just here to bitch about others negativity.😁
Reaction score
Its like a morgue around here. I think I'm gonna leave tomorrow.:rolleyes:

I thought all the blue hairs went home? I bet the smell of "Ben Gay" is still lingering! :D

riverratmike

Reaction score
I drove to Fox's looking for you and your father, Strokes would have been closer, see you in the morning. :thumbsup

Denny is here at our river house. Denny said to call him in the morning when your headed to town and he will meet you at the airport

Skyskier

skiing Parker since 1960
Reaction score
I thought all the blue hairs went home? I bet the smell of "Ben Gay" is still lingering! :D

Ben Gay ?????????? psshhhh, that shit is for wusses,:rolleyes: REAL OLD Men use "Doc Sturges's horse linament" :cool: that stuff will keep a guy feelin young again :D

Skee

Unknown Member
Reaction score
we drove down old hwy 95 coming into Parker. Drove by the keys and my wife thought she saw RD driving, it was a Ford Expedtion was that your RD?

RD drives a Navigator doesn't he?

EarpRider

Reaction score
We were at Foxes today, took these photos.

Attachments

• riv dva.jpg
    riv dva.jpg
    54.3 KB · Views: 88
  • jack & 7.jpg
    jack & 7.jpg
    71.2 KB · Views: 82