WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Selina ;)

Selina

Team RDP
Reaction score
Hey Ya'll, Selina here. I just wanted to introduce myself. I'm a boating enthusiast, a puppy mama and one of Dave's newest Real Estate Agents working in So Cal. River Dave Team is now in California too to help you with all your California real estate needs. We have an office coming soon in Wrightwood that will carry RDP merch if you wanna stop by to talk boats, homes, or boarding. Did I mention I'm a pretty good snowboarder? Hit us up! You can find me on the Team RDP page, Selina. https://www.therdpteam.com/selina-fulwiler/

RiverDiva

"Team RDP"
Reaction score
Hey Ya'll, Selina here. I just wanted to introduce myself. I'm a boating enthusiast, a puppy mama and one of Dave's newest Real Estate Agents working in So Cal. River Dave Team is now in California too to help you with all your California real estate needs. We have an office coming soon in Wrightwood that will carry RDP merch if you wanna stop by to talk boats, homes, or boarding. Did I mention I'm a pretty good snowboarder? Hit us up! You can find me on the Team RDP page, Selina. https://www.therdpteam.com/selina-fulwiler/
Selina posts her snowboarding and gym adventures on social media as well! She’s fun to follow!

JJ McClure

Reaction score
I’d like my fruit cup please pm for the address

Gelcoater

Reaction score
Wrightwood is a neat little town.

Good breakfast at Evergreen Cafe, and they have a dog friendly out door dining area.

There’s a front yard that has Snow White and the seven dwarfs in the forest of their front yard. Or? Used to be anyway.

Welcome to the madness, Selina.
I hope Dave warned you about some of the misfits in here. 😂

Selina

Team RDP
Reaction score
Wrightwood is a neat little town.

Good breakfast at Evergreen Cafe, and they have a dog friendly out door dining area.

There’s a front yard that has Snow White and the seven dwarfs in the forest of their front yard. Or? Used to be anyway.

Welcome to the madness, Selina.
I hope Dave warned you about some of the misfits in here. 😂
Shoot no haha but I’ve met some of them so.. I hope I’m prepared.

Selina

Team RDP
Reaction score
98ACC273-8286-4086-90CE-FB1F325612EF.jpeg

A picture of Eddie re doing the floor in the office

BingerFang

Reaction score
Welcome @Selina! Glad to see RDP branching out to my neck of the woods. Arrowhead is awesome. I have some friends with places up there, I’ll have to stop by next time I’m in the area and check out the new office.

Southern California is fantastic isn’t it? :)