WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Selling a Car, $600 transaction limit?

bonesfab

Reaction score
The worst part is taking a large sum of cash to the bank. Had a guy pay me 100k in cash to build a car. Can't hide it all and bills need to be paid. I took 85k to the teller and was literally standing at the window for 45 minutes while counted it. I don't think he ever saw that much before. And the part that really pisses me off is it went into a business account. I am reporting it. and they still make you feel like a criminal.

mash on it

Beyond Hell Crew
Reaction score
Hope?

Also in the article-

"Banks would be required to send the IRS how much money went into the account and how much came out over the period of a year. "

More bullshit for the banks. Banks are not the money police, but the gov't makes them the unpaid money police.

Dan'l

TimeBandit

Reaction score
Also in the article-

"Banks would be required to send the IRS how much money went into the account and how much came out over the period of a year. "

More bullshit for the banks. Banks are not the money police, but the gov't makes them the unpaid money police.

Dan'l
That is what Manchin is opposing, the "flows" are what the Dems want reported, first it was $600 in TOTAL in flows or outflows from any account, then they proposed raising it to $10,000 in annual "flows" in or out. Who does not spend $10,000 out of any account that gets income? So even if the income is legit, the IRS would know about the "flow".

This is to tax every unreported penny. ebay sellers. side hustles. rental income. gambling.... Dems want every penny so they can give it away to slackers.