WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Selling a house in Havasu.

GMD

Reaction score
We are going to put our house for sale in Havasu. Would it be more desirable to sell it furnished vs unfurnished?

Meaney77

Reaction score
I would think furnished for the buyer who might be looking at it as an investment property- turn key ready to rent out. I know if i was in a position to buy thats what I would be looking for.

Cuse Alum

Reaction score
We are going to put our house for sale in Havasu. Would it be more desirable to sell it furnished vs unfurnished?

Can you send me the info on the house or post a link? As a buyer I can tell you its more desirable to have it fully furnished... IF the furniture is not from the 1980's. :)

Tim

GMD

Reaction score
Can you send me the info on the house or post a link? As a buyer I can tell you its more desirable to have it fully furnished... IF the furniture is not from the 1980's. :)

Tim

It's not on the market yet. It's going on the market Tuesday.
We bought it and replaced all the appliances, and put tile throughout 2 years ago.
I'll post a link when it comes up.

GMD

Reaction score
Here's a picture of the house before I removed the cactus.

image.jpg

Cuse Alum

Reaction score
It's not on the market yet. It's going on the market Tuesday.
We bought it and replaced all the appliances, and put tile throughout 2 years ago.
I'll post a link when it comes up.

How deep is the garage? Number of bedrooms? pool?

Thanks,
Tim

GMD

Reaction score
Does it come with the van? My good friend just sold his house on Iroquois about a month ago.

The van is the previous owners. I took this picture from google as I don't have any pictures of the front of the house.

The garage is 29 feet deep, 3 bedroom, 2 bath, no pool, on a huge corner lot and the house is in mint condition.
The driveway is very long. I've had friends park their truck and boat hooked up in front of the garage. the RV spot next to the house is 61ft.

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
Gordy you have made no mention of a price?

If you need a real estate agent hit up my wife. Needless to say she's got a few "connections" around town.

RD

BHC Vic

cobra performance boats
Reaction score
As someone who just bought I wouldn't buy a fully furnished house. I like to pick my stuff and the lake house got all brand new really nice stuff [emoji4]

GMD

Reaction score
Gordy you have made no mention of a price?

If you need a real estate agent hit up my wife. Needless to say she's got a few "connections" around town.

RD

I did not know your wife is an agent; I would of called and talked to her as we really don't know many people in town.....dang, wish I would of know this a month ago.
We already have someone that is showing us homes and helping us get ready to sell.
Have not decided on a price yet; my wife want to list it unfurnished, I want to list it with the option of the furnishings. I guess we have to decide how quickly we want to get a contract on it. It's a pristine turn-key house, but it's still mostly about where it's priced. I will be back in town beginning of the week to get it listed.
Wife wants a full backyard lake view--not too much out there.

2FORCEFULL

Reaction score

Tim

35 yr old furn... might be better than the junk they sell now....when I was a kid sofa's lasted a life time...

now in 2 yrs they're clapped out:rolleyes

Blubyu

Reaction score
That's dumb, can't even look at the photos in the listing with out creating an account. :(

Paul65k

Schiada Baby.......Yeah!!
Reaction score

X Hoser

Reaction score
I did not know your wife is an agent; I would of called and talked to her as we really don't know many people in town.....dang, wish I would of know this a month ago.
We already have someone that is showing us homes and helping us get ready to sell.
Have not decided on a price yet; my wife want to list it unfurnished, I want to list it with the option of the furnishings. I guess we have to decide how quickly we want to get a contract on it. It's a pristine turn-key house, but it's still mostly about where it's priced. I will be back in town beginning of the week to get it listed.
Wife wants a full backyard lake view--not too much out there.

My daughter is selling her house at 3228 Maverick Dr., a few blocks from you. 4 bedroom, RV garage plus a 2 car garage and a beautiful full rear lake view. Pool, spa, large covered patio, etc. Just FYI, or any body else's for that matter. I hear that 4 bedrooms and lake views are hard to find. Not sure on the price but I know they just reduced it, mid 4's I think? She was raised in Arrowhead and wants to move back. (Will make the wife real happy too!).

GMD

Reaction score
My daughter is selling her house at 3228 Maverick Dr., a few blocks from you. 4 bedroom, RV garage plus a 2 car garage and a beautiful full rear lake view. Pool, spa, large covered patio, etc. Just FYI, or any body else's for that matter. I hear that 4 bedrooms and lake views are hard to find. Not sure on the price but I know they just reduced it, mid 4's I think? She was raised in Arrowhead and wants to move back. (Will make the wife real happy too!).

I'll have my wife look it up.

GMD

Reaction score

GMD

Reaction score

That's a really nice place. Just out of my budget for a 2nd home.

RiverDiva

"Team RDP"
Reaction score
Hey Gordy, Paul and I saw your house on the MLS tour Wednesday. You guys did a great job on it!

GMD

Reaction score
Hey Gordy, Paul and I saw your house on the MLS tour Wednesday. You guys did a great job on it!

Thank you; I saw your card when we were moving out on the 24th. Told my wife about your biz. We really liked that little house and it had a great lot. Did you see the house when it was for sale 2 years ago?...lol. It was a mess--I spent a few bucks fixing it up. It closed escrow last Friday, the same day the new property was suppose to close but the new property fell out of escrow--we couldn't get it to appraise. 1551 Cabana Dr.

Signed...Homeless-in-Havasu

RiverDiva

"Team RDP"
Reaction score
Thank you; I saw your card when we were moving out on the 24th. Told my wife about your biz. We really liked that little house and it had a great lot. Did you see the house when it was for sale 2 years ago?...lol. It was a mess--I spent a few bucks fixing it up. It closed escrow last Friday, the same day the new property was suppose to close but the new property fell out of escrow--we couldn't get it to appraise. 1551 Cabana Dr.

Signed...Homeless-in-Havasu

I did see the photos of how it was previously. You did a great job on it. Sorry to hear about the house falling out of escrow. Let me know if I can be of any assistance in your home search. Hope you guys find something soon!