WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

SELLING MY BORN FREE RV ON CRAIGSLIST..CHECK OUT THIS OFFER

2FORCEFULL

Reaction score
Hi,

I’m interested in your Born Free RV and here’s what I can offer you:

Before I continue please understand that I’ve been in business 46-years and operate with the utmost integrity. My company is based in Fort Collins, CO. However, I live in Breckenridge, CO… Las Vegas, NV… Rosarito, Baja, Mexico… and I travel some. See below for more information about me.

If you’re willing to ‘think outside the box’ just a little bit I can buy quickly and net you top dollar!

When I need a car, truck or RV for my company I either pay all cash and buy wholesale (or lower)… *OR I do a ‘guaranteed’ rent-to-own. The first is self-explanatory. If you want to net full retail price… top dollar, then consider my rent-to-own program. I’ve done this dozens of times over the years and works without a hitch. Win-win for all parties!

Title stays in your name as does plates and registration. We execute a simple rent-to-own agreement. I make rental payments to the lender of record or direct to you if that makes you feel better (and you pay the lender). *Regardless, if it’s is paid off rental payments would then go to you. I receive ‘possession’… a limited motor vehicle Power of Attorney and also a Certificate of Custodianship. I provide you with an insurance binder and also one to the lender if financed. It’s a triple-net arrangement in which I’m responsible for all maintenance and repairs… and I agree to ‘hold you harmless’ for any and all risks or liabilities. When it’s paid in full I use my POA to transfer into my company name or if I resell it then to the buyer.

If you want to check me out I can provide you with plenty of references but to start I suggest you visit my websites, LinkedIn and Facebook here: http://LiveFree.com, http://VendingGoneWild.com, https://www.linkedin.com/in/bill-way-7227591a/, https://www.facebook.com/LiveFreeLLC.

If interested, please reply or give me a call on my cell phone. 970-222-8582.

Thanks!

Bill

Bill Way, CEO

Live Free LLC
Best-selling book author (titles below)
http://LiveFree.com

DIRECT 970-672-0127 • CELL 970-222-8582 • SKYPE cash_magnet

Dalton

Reaction score
why doesn't he just get a loan? :) I'm trying to think of a way you could scam the scammer........

2FORCEFULL

Reaction score
I DID THIS THREAD BECAUSE I WANTED TO TELL A STORY....I know, I know,,,,another "STORY"....lol

this is what happened..

I had a neighbor, his name was Bill, Bill tells me he had this plan of a way to own a new diesel pusher for free...
LOL... yeah... I'm all ears..

so here's how it's gonna work...

he starts out by buy'n 4 class c motorhome new ...put's his house up for the loan..about the time this was going on.. the class c's were about 30k each ,out the door..so 120k worth of coaches...and what he was doing was renting them out... his plan was … no money out of pocket... and use the rent income to pay the payment... he tells me that in less than a year... he will have everything paid...sounds good????… yeah right... what if something goes wrong...he say's... no way anything can go wrong.. and everything is insured..he was getting a credit card deposit,.. and had damage insurance that the renters paid...sounds good.....right...well... wrong...

all was going pretty good...

then it went wrong....people were taking the coaches to the dunes... and cross country... and running the shit out of them... pulling to big of trailers..hauling too many people, over loading and such...with in a couple months... these coaches were haggered…

So now bill comes over, "what should I do?" a guy rented the rv.. drove to Colorado some where around vail..pulling a big trailer... motor spits out the spark plug...the guy goes and rents a uhaul or ryder … and hooks up to the trailer...has the rv towed to the closest rv repair...the renter signed to have the rv repaired … then took off...gives bills phone number...so bill gets a call from the rv repair.. they have the heads off... and repair shop says it needs a new motor...wants some crazy amount to get it back on the road...bill calls ford... no help from them because they didn't authorize the repair, and it should have went to the ford repair ..and also.. I think it was out of warranty from miles...so bill..has to pay the bill for taking the motor apart, which included towing, and had it towed to ford...they put a new motor in, and he had to pay that bill..now…. he has to find some one to drive the coach back to vegas… sorry bill, I;m busy...

so before he gets the rv back... he gets a notice that the renter canceled payment on the CC , next he gets a summons that he is getting sued by the renter, renter wants him to pay the uhaul bill,.. and wants a crazy monitary amount for loss of vacation,... and hotel bills...

bill lost on the court deal, his attorney told him to settle out of court for a little less amount, or it was gonna cost him more in court and attorney fees... not looking so good for bill.... BUT WAIT.. THERE'S MORE!!!!

2FORCEFULL

Reaction score
So now, Bills idea wasn't looking so good... he's spending more than he's bringing in on repairs, up keep, and payments..the RV is getting driv'n back by a guy that transports... so it's on the road back..

so here's what happens next...

2 mexican couple's come over... they are going to san diego for a family reunion, gonna stay at campland…it's Friday eve , about 5pm and they are gonna be back mon. eve, there is gonna be 12 of them so they need to RV's... what a stroke of luck...good income, collect the miles and days..and not going to the desert..so the two guys drive off with the coaches, wifes follow with their car...

2FORCEFULL

Reaction score
What could go wrong?...well here you go... this was back when you had to slide the credit card on a imprinter..and make the deposit..he got a phone authorized number...card was good,..well, Monday, no coach.. as well as tue. wed. thurs.… now it Friday... gets a notice that the CC was stolen, sigs don't match, nore does the Id...and now he can't use the CC to pay anything... so he calls camp land... nope , no juan or hector stayed there...so he calls the cops... sorry, nothing we can do for you, civil matter, not stolen cause you let them have the keys... so weeks go by no rv's… FBI gets involved...and they tell him the story...these people go around and find people willing to rent their rv's…. and take them down into mexico ..and they never are seen again..ins company won't pay for the theft, bank wants their money..Bill goes BK and looses his house...

ahhh no thanks... not for rent...lol

2FORCEFULL

Reaction score
Hi,

I’m interested in your Born Free RV and here’s what I can offer you:

Before I continue please understand that I’ve been in business 46-years and operate with the utmost integrity. My company is based in Fort Collins, CO. However, I live in Breckenridge, CO… Las Vegas, NV… Rosarito, Baja, Mexico… and I travel some. See below for more information about me.

If you’re willing to ‘think outside the box’ just a little bit I can buy quickly and net you top dollar!

When I need a car, truck or RV for my company I either pay all cash and buy wholesale (or lower)… *OR I do a ‘guaranteed’ rent-to-own. The first is self-explanatory. If you want to net full retail price… top dollar, then consider my rent-to-own program. I’ve done this dozens of times over the years and works without a hitch. Win-win for all parties!

Title stays in your name as does plates and registration. We execute a simple rent-to-own agreement. I make rental payments to the lender of record or direct to you if that makes you feel better (and you pay the lender). *Regardless, if it’s is paid off rental payments would then go to you. I receive ‘possession’… a limited motor vehicle Power of Attorney and also a Certificate of Custodianship. I provide you with an insurance binder and also one to the lender if financed. It’s a triple-net arrangement in which I’m responsible for all maintenance and repairs… and I agree to ‘hold you harmless’ for any and all risks or liabilities. When it’s paid in full I use my POA to transfer into my company name or if I resell it then to the buyer.

If you want to check me out I can provide you with plenty of references but to start I suggest you visit my websites, LinkedIn and Facebook here: http://LiveFree.com, http://VendingGoneWild.com, https://www.linkedin.com/in/bill-way-7227591a/, https://www.facebook.com/LiveFreeLLC.

If interested, please reply or give me a call on my cell phone. 970-222-8582.

Thanks!

Bill

Bill Way, CEO

Live Free LLC
Best-selling book author (titles below)
http://LiveFree.com

DIRECT 970-672-0127 • CELL 970-222-8582 • SKYPE cash_magnet

Dalton

Reaction score
at the very least, hes consigning in a round about way.....structure a penalty for early payoff in there, or maybe a 5 month interest balloon, or both!

pronstar

President, Dallas Chapter
Reaction score
I’m sure his “Live Free” book is all about how to scam/steal from others.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Sleek-Jet

Reaction score
why doesn't he just get a loan? :) I'm trying to think of a way you could scam the scammer........

Because a lender won't allow him to turn the RV back in 6 months with a bad motor or completely worn out.

I'd make him post a bond.

LargeOrangeFont

We aren't happy until you aren't happy
Reaction score
So are you selling the coach? Or the land the coach is sitting on?

2FORCEFULL

Reaction score
Because a lender won't allow him to turn the RV back in 6 months with a bad motor or completely worn out.

I'd make him post a bond.
this is not gonna happen.. I wouldn't wanna be in the same zip code as that guy...

Uncle Dave

Reaction score
agreed - NFW

If he's telling everyone how they can make 1000.00 a day on his website then why can't he follow his own advice and write a check for what he wants?

Other than the enjoyment of messing with him - like Monty Python says " run away"

UD

Ziggy

SlumLord
Reaction score
Anyone seen or used the car rental site Turo.com?
You rent cars from owners, and you can rent your car to others.
Yeah, no, ain't gonna happen.

2Driver

Reaction score
Rent your rv out to the general public.......LOL my ears went deaf after that, there's nothing more to know.

pronstar

President, Dallas Chapter
Reaction score
IMG_0035.jpg

707dog

Reaction score
View attachment 664421

didn't someone on here post the rental mclaren wrecked and abandoned off in the sand out passed vegas towards hoover dam??
my cousin rents a toon from this older couple all the time the parties have gotten bigger on it told him dont fok up these peoples toon or your go to connection to get on the water. he is replacing the broken ladder and torn cushion cause i made him or he/boys would of not gave a shit(young n dumb)... no FN way would i rent my shit out id sell it before renting it.

Bigbore500r

Reaction score
Anyone seen or used the car rental site Turo.com?
You rent cars from owners, and you can rent your car to others.
Yeah, no, ain't gonna happen.
I used Turo to rent a Jeep for a bit, to see if wife liked it as a daily. Went smooth.
I'd rent from them, I WOULD NEVER RENT MY OWN VEHICLE THOUGH.....HELL NO!
The rental jeep we got was a 2018, it had already been ridden hard and put away wet

Letsride22

Reaction score
I rented an upper end class A motor home a few months ago. Guy that that owned it was a retired vet that was injured in an IED incident in Iraq. I asked him if he had any bad experiences renting his RV and he said only one. Rented the rig to a couple young guys who said they were going to Moab to do some bike riding. Turns out the pricks actually took the RV to burning man. They absolutely trashed this thing! To make matters worse they put plastic around all of the windows using duct tape. Told him they were getting to much dust in around the windows. When he pulled the plastic off the glue from the duct tape stuck to all the black window frames. Said he worked on it for 2 weeks trying to clean it all off. I can't even imagine what kind of shit went on in that rig while those guys were getting wasted at an event like burning man.

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
I thought about buying a fairly gangster pontoon and renting it to RDP members that wanted a toon for the weekend. I'm kinda like Bill in the thought process that I'd basically get a toon for free. LOL I'd be pretty selective who I rented it too, but all I gotta do is rent it once a month to make it make sense, or twice a month to get paid $$$.

RD