WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

selling your home means you loose$$$$$$$$$

Raffit78

Reaction score
You win, you saved yourself 10k,

However, where you didn’t save money is working with a 22 year full time real estate professional that has teams set up to get wholesale deals.

One of my retail clients, that has done multiple transactions with me, wanted to do some rehabs. I gave him that opportunity. This home below was a full rehab. 320k purchase price 60k in rehab...... we’re in escrow north of 550k.

He will be walking away with 100k after “said fees” in 60 days.

You are tripping over dollars to make pennies.

If you’d like more success stories. I can place many more videos in here.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Willie B

aberrant member
Reaction score
... if I would’ve bailed out of my North Hollywood home a year ago and found something somewhat rural...I might’ve been OK but now here I sit in this home that’s worth over $600 K... and I have no clue where to look anymore...all the neat stuff seems to be gone...I have actually had people who I have met in the past ...knock on my front door trying to buy this house...great...but I’ve got nowhere to go???...

CoolCruzin

Reaction score
You can always sell by owner
Save some realtor fees .
Have a legal firm do the paper work .

2FORCEFULL

Reaction score
You can always sell by owner
Save some realtor fees .
Have a legal firm do the paper work .
title company will do the paper work, you just have to have an offer of acceptance signed by both party's..... lots of stuff goes sideways with owner buyers talking..... most of the time,... buyers wanna buy dirrect from you and deduct the RE fees... and thats where the grind begins..... so really at the end of the day,.. you go through drama and trauma for the same money......... same with selling a boat consignment... they wanna know what you have to , or want to net... then go from there..

WYRD

Reaction score
You win, you saved yourself 10k,

However, where you didn’t save money is working with a 22 year full time real estate professional that has teams set up to get wholesale deals.

One of my retail clients, that has done multiple transactions with me, wanted to do some rehabs. I gave him that opportunity. This home below was a full rehab. 320k purchase price 60k in rehab...... we’re in escrow north of 550k.

He will be walking away with 100k after “said fees” in 60 days.

You are tripping over dollars to make pennies.

If you’d like more success stories. I can place many more videos in here.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Nice work would love to dabble in this during retirement for supplemental income, just not sure where to start.

Ricks raft

Reaction score
The rub for me is a lot of real estate firms are at 5-6%. Back when an average home was $150k fees were $7500. Now that house is $500k and fees for a little more work are $25k.

LargeOrangeFont

We aren't happy until you aren't happy
Reaction score
I’d rather live in my dream house and pay higher taxes than settle for something less to save a little.

For me, financial freedom down the road is the dream. The less money I blow on taxes and recurring payments on debt today, the quicker I get to my dream tomorrow.

If I were to move within my city. I get 0 ROI on tripling my property taxes.

BHC Vic

cobra performance boats
Reaction score
For me, financial freedom down the road is the dream. The less money I blow on taxes and recurring payments on debt today, the quicker I get to my dream tomorrow.

If I were to move within my city. I get 0 ROI on tripling my property taxes.
I’m well on my way to financial freedom. Taxes in chino were 8k. Norco is 10k. I have double the lot size double the house size. The house is worth more so that off sets the tax difference. Plus my kids are in much better school districts and get to grow up much different than most. Both boys are getting fresh eggs right now and chasing the goats around. I’d pay whatever to watch them do this while I sit here drinking coffee. I’m getting to my dreams just doing what other people don’t want to. I work 60 hours a week. While people are out in havasu living it up I’m working. I see the big picture. I’m almost to the top of the hill. Cruising down the back side will be easy because I’m doing all the work getting to the top.

LargeOrangeFont

Reaction score
I’m well on my way to financial freedom. Taxes in chino were 8k. Norco is 10k. I have double the lot size double the house size. The house is worth more so that off sets the tax difference. Plus my kids are in much better school districts and get to grow up much different than most. Both boys are getting fresh eggs right now and chasing the goats around. I’d pay whatever to watch them do this while I sit here drinking coffee. I’m getting to my dreams just doing what other people don’t want to. I work 60 hours a week. While people are out in havasu living it up I’m working. I see the big picture. I’m almost to the top of the hill. Cruising down the back side will be easy because I’m doing all the work getting to the top.

Every situation is unique.

I already started in a spot with good schools, and made the choice long ago to buy a small house in the most desirable area I could afford. So that is one reason why I say I get 0 ROI from moving. And my property taxes would go from $5k to $15-$20k buying the “dream” home. I can afford the payment, I don’t want the extra tax burden. I’d move out of state instead at that point.

CoolCruzin

Reaction score
Every situation is unique.

I already started in a spot with good schools, and made the choice long ago to buy a small house in the most desirable area I could afford. So that is one reason why I say I get 0 ROI from moving. And my property taxes would go from $5k to $15-$20k buying the “dream” home. I can afford the payment, I don’t want the extra tax burden. I’d move out of state instead at that point.
And that property tax will be there till you die Paying a high tax rate and retirement is not a good mix .

BHC Vic

cobra performance boats
Reaction score
And that property tax will be there till you die Paying a high tax rate and retirement is not a good mix .
Probably why most downsize and leave California when they retire. My mom and dad are getting ready to sell their Phillips Ranch home and move on

Heylam

Reaction score
I personally want to live where I want to live and in what I want to live in. I’ve worked hard for that right, and it doesn’t always have to make financial sense if it provides personal satisfaction for me and my family and as long as it doesn’t lead to financial difficulties. After all, for me it’s a home first, and an investment second. . That said, I’ve still never lost money on real estate.

Christopher Lucero

Reaction score
gosh, how are you guys not embarassed to crap in Daves yard?
nonetheless, I join in (sorry dave)
I have never used a realtor. No need for any legal arbitrator either. Got the sale agreement off the internet for free. In each case I chose an escrow agent and they did the transaction and recording.
If you are not afraid of negotiation and risk, there is really nothing to it... (risk of reversing the transaction, risk of challenge to as-is means that you have to give the buyer every opportunity to find problems but once they sign as-is, its kind of baked)
NOW I was in a position to call the shots, and there was no negotiation...take it or leave it, as-is sale at my ask or better. Naturally this attracted mostly cash, noncontingent customers.
I had the usual auxiliary services (staging, discount on commission, Purple bricks, etc) show up after they see my FSBO sign...heard their pitches...sorry, not worth it.
I cannot see how they could have possibly made the house sell any higher or easier. Was rough negotiating the competition between bidding customers sometimes...some had their newly married daughters show up with kids in tow and such. It was wrenching in that case, but money talks...had to apologize and wish them better luck...my house was not for them.
purchases I did not dicker. Stated my price, if other bidders went higher, usually did not follow...MWOTH

LargeOrangeFont

Reaction score
gosh, how are you guys not embarassed to crap in Daves yard?
nonetheless, I join in (sorry dave)
I have never used a realtor. No need for any legal arbitrator either. Got the sale agreement off the internet for free. In each case I chose an escrow agent and they did the transaction and recording.
If you are not afraid of negotiation and risk, there is really nothing to it... (risk of reversing the transaction, risk of challenge to as-is means that you have to give the buyer every opportunity to find problems but once they sign as-is, its kind of baked)
NOW I was in a position to call the shots, and there was no negotiation...take it or leave it, as-is sale at my ask or better. Naturally this attracted mostly cash, noncontingent customers.
I had the usual auxiliary services (staging, discount on commission, Purple bricks, etc) show up after they see my FSBO sign...heard their pitches...sorry, not worth it.
I cannot see how they could have possibly made the house sell any higher or easier. Was rough negotiating the competition between bidding customers sometimes...some had their newly married daughters show up with kids in tow and such. It was wrenching in that case, but money talks...had to apologize and wish them better luck...my house was not for them.
purchases I did not dicker. Stated my price, if other bidders went higher, usually did not follow...MWOTH

Realtors perform a service. As with any service it is something you can do yourself with proper research, prep, and the right tools. Is it worth it to do it yourself? In the end that is a personal decision. But when we are talking about tens of thousands of dollars, yea I can put a month or 2 of research and prep into the process of selling my home if I wanted to do it myself.

LuauLounge

Reaction score
I've done 3 buys and 2 sales with FSBO. The calls from the RE agents, were bring me a buyer and I'll pay you 3%, I'm not listing the property. The last one was a woman that had a house under contract and the agent had lied all through the process. Closed 30 days later without a hitch. The other I paid the 3%.

Englewood

Reaction score
The rub for me is a lot of real estate firms are at 5-6%. Back when an average home was $150k fees were $7500. Now that house is $500k and fees for a little more work are $25k.

Rookie move. A seasoned investor knows the liability shield alone is worth the fees. I love watching people sell themselves. You can always spot the rookie.

Ladsm

Reaction score
We left Chino last year to live fulltime in Bullhead. We have a 2bd/2bath mobile that was our weekend house but we bought a custom built house in Paloverde Meadows and use the Mobile for friends and family stays and we park the boat, RV and trailers there. The mobile is paid for and the utilities are alot cheaper than storage fees for the trailers. To me its like having a savings account that makes and saves us money. There is no way that I would move back to the rat race.

67Charger

Reaction score
So, the wife and I are going to be relocating from SoCal to Utah for work in the next few months. Our plan is to sell our current place for 560ish (we go in the market this Friday), we owe 325, relocation contract pays all fees, so we pocket a true 235. We'll put down 20% on the next place, looking in the 600 range for a house twice the size of our current, so 120 down, and keep the 115 for investment opportunity when the market falls. 600 mortgage -20% will only increase our payment by about $300/mo, and I have to do that anyway. We outgrew our 3/2 1712 sq.ft with 7 kids, so we're looking for a 6/3 - 3000 sq.ft. minimum.

Anyway, the plan for the 115 is to wait for the crash and snag a vacation home/cabin in the mountains that we can rent out most of the time and use when we want. Let others help with the payment and sell when it comes back in anther decade or so.

nameisbond

Reaction score
I sold out a year and a half ago. Plan was rent for a year and see if the market cools. It hasn't yet. In fact its booming in the neighborhood I want. So I'll keep renting, current place. I might make an offer on it.

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
Yeah, that's what many do for sure. Whatever the amount I've never needed a realtor, to each his own. With the money I've saved I guarantee I've purchased at least one house with that money maybe two.

IMO realtors don't do shit other than charge you a ton of money, the escrow officer you hire and that agency do all the work for a couple grand.

In this day and age a free listing on Facebook marketplace is all you need, the same thing realtors do only they charge you thousands, it's almost comical.

It is 10:30 pm.. my wife is still on the phone.

For Doing nothing she sure puts in a lot of hours.. lol.

badgas

Reaction score
It is 10:30 pm.. my wife is still on the phone.

For Doing nothing she sure puts in a lot of hours.. lol.

Everyone thinks sales is an easy job. I always tell them " Go do it, the job is there for anyone that wants it " I do agree that there are RE agents who suck and guess what they don't last just like any other employees who suck at thier job.

Successful sales poeple work hard and they work smart. There are rare cases where they are half assing it and make it.

Last edited:

CALEXODUS

Reaction score
If selling in Cali, use mlshomelisters.com , Carl is a broker, specializing in listing properties.
Your cost is $295 up front , and $1000 commission at closing . You read that right $1295 total......
You take the pics, write your listing info or he will, get a Supra lock box or a cheap one at HD,
buy a yard sign with his realty company on it and your phone number.

You handle the calls from agents, any open houses if you want to, print your own flyers if you want,
Carl handles all paperwork, yes all through docusign, remember he is a Broker, not salesperson, he knows his stuff.

Sold my last house using him in October 19, and will be using him in a few months again to sell a rental house.
I hired a pro photographer that did drone aerial video and picks, bought a Supra lock box, a yard sign,
and saved myself about $13,000 not paying a 2.5% listing fee. My total cost was under $2K to list and the pro photog, box, and sign. So for a few hours work I saved about $13K.

I still can not believe he does all that for $1295, but he does.

Also he is licensed in a few other States, but charges .5% listing in those States.

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
If selling in Cali, use mlshomelisters.com , Carl is a broker, specializing in listing properties.
Your cost is $295 up front , and $1000 commission at closing . You read that right $1295 total......
You take the pics, write your listing info or he will, get a Supra lock box or a cheap one at HD,
buy a yard sign with his realty company on it and your phone number.

You handle the calls from agents, any open houses if you want to, print your own flyers if you want,
Carl handles all paperwork, yes all through docusign, remember he is a Broker, not salesperson, he knows his stuff.

Sold my last house using him in October 19, and will be using him in a few months again to sell a rental house.
I hired a pro photographer that did drone aerial video and picks, bought a Supra lock box, a yard sign,
and saved myself about $13,000 not paying a 2.5% listing fee. My total cost was under $2K to list and the pro photog, box, and sign. So for a few hours work I saved about $13K.

I still can not believe he does all that for $1295, but he does.

Also he is licensed in a few other States, but charges .5% listing in those States.

The irony when I see these posts is people saying “I saved xyz”. But they never take into account the amount lost they potentially lost by not having a professional do the job?

There are plenty of shitty real estate agents out there.. I get it, this is why things like this come to light and flourish. Havasu has something like 900 RE agents.. I think it’s like 5-7of them do 95% of the business.

I Watch it all day long on fb where people put their FSBO’s on fb community pages. Usually with less than professional pics, terrible descriptions and more to the point marketed to locals whom generally don’t have the kinda horsepower it’s gonna take to buy a house for its perceived or right now “actual value..”

They lose on average 50-60k by my estimation.. to save 10-15.

I might be biased but I got a list of rdp members that would choke an elephant that have used TRDP and will tell ya 100 reasons why they would again. Maximum value both directions whether you are buying or selling.

HB2Havasu

Reaction score
This is the exact situation I am in right now.. We bought our house for 310.. with some minimal upgrades we can sell for 775-800 right now. The problem is what do we do when we sell? Originally the plan was to build but the new build prices screwed that up..

So we decide to remodel.. was thinking 75 to add my little casita, which snowballed a bit.. no big deal call it 100-110?

The quote for the original scope has jumped to 192.. 👀

now if we are gonna stay here Stacy wants all new tile new bathrooms so let’s call that 260-275.. Which now the eyes turn toward the backyard where she wants all the concrete out snd travertine installed.. 😳

When this is all done I guarantee it will end up being in the 350-375 range.

I’m doing the math on all this and I’m saying I don’t much care what you do to this house it isn’t worth over a million? But then I see what’s selling for a million and “maybe?”

I’m in the sit on the cash and wait program.. if it was my vote, but ironically enough the only thing I have right now that is deprecating is cash?? Boats worth more, motorhome worth more etc.. cash worth less each day? 😳

Sounds like you would be better off buying a house up in the hills and selling your place. Sometimes you can piss away 100’s of Thousands in dollars on an area that will never appraise at what you have invested. Your home is never worth more than your neighborhood!

Wmc

The Mayor
Reaction score
Sounds like you would be better off buying a house up in the hills and selling your place. Sometimes you can piss away 100’s of Thousands in dollars on an area that will never appraise at what you have invested. Your home is never worth more than your neighborhood!
Bingo. That's what I told them yesterday . Market dips so does the equity in his house. No brained if I was in his shoes.

Christopher Lucero

Reaction score
Your home is never worth more than your neighborhood!
no disrespect, but a home is different from a house. your house can be sold but your home goes with you.
sometimes people get attached, comfortable, and find that the unknowns in a move override the knowns in a stay...maybe Dave has some of that going...the devil you know is better than the devil you don't

LargeOrangeFont

Reaction score
no disrespect, but a home is different from a house. your house can be sold but your home goes with you.
sometimes people get attached, comfortable, and find that the unknowns in a move override the knowns in a stay...maybe Dave has some of that going...the devil you know is better than the devil you don't

Knowing when to hold them and when to fold them is a thing.

curtiej10

Reaction score
As soon as Biden lifts the foreclosure freeze, the housing market will drop in price. Only reason houses are so high is due to the lack of homes. You do not pay capital gains if you have owned your home for over two years.

Wmc

The Mayor
Reaction score
Stacy open my eyes. Sure I was worried, did I make a great move or bad move. I think it was a great move for me. Basically sold my house for top dollar added a little coin and I'm building a super bad ass house.
I'm trying to return the favor to Stacy. Plus she is a top dog in the realty world here in Havasu and should "move on up, to the eastside we finally got a piece of the pie"

Thank you Stacy for the push.
Here's my new house
IMG_20210428_185536_723.jpg
IMG_20210428_185536_765.jpg
IMG_20210428_185536_779.jpg
IMG_20210428_185536_782.jpg

CALEXODUS

Reaction score
The irony when I see these posts is people saying “I saved xyz”. But they never take into account the amount lost they potentially lost by not having a professional do the job?

There are plenty of shitty real estate agents out there.. I get it, this is why things like this come to light and flourish. Havasu has something like 900 RE agents.. I think it’s like 5-7of them do 95% of the business.

I Watch it all day long on fb where people put their FSBO’s on fb community pages. Usually with less than professional pics, terrible descriptions and more to the point marketed to locals whom generally don’t have the kinda horsepower it’s gonna take to buy a house for its perceived or right now “actual value..”

I might be biased but I got a list of rdp members that would choke an elephant that have used TRDP and will tell ya 100 reasons why they would again. Maximum value both directions whether you are buying or selling.

Except this is not a FSBO.....full mls, full exposure, and in the last few years sellers market In Cali the houses sell themselves, so months of marketing the house in a buyers market by the listing agent does not happen and not needed.
As far as representation, I have had more confidence in representation by Carl than any other real estate person, regardless of listing commission and have done many, many RE transactions in my lifetime.
And yes he provides market value analysis like others. He makes his money on volume, and is semi retired, does not leave the house to take pics, hang lock boxes, and set up showings.

Paying 2.5% fees listing has no guarantee of getting anything better than shitty iphone pics, if any, descriptions with spelling errors not highlighting the selling points of the home, exactly as you have said yourself. I looked at hundreds if not thousands of listings, still do regularly just out of curiosity, 90% are generic that anyone could do, and as I have experienced
even on the buyers side representation, shocking incompetence from highly paid representation.
The house we bought here in LHC last June had the worst pics, poor description and listing agent disclosed around what price would be accepted.....and getting a 3% listing fee.

Dave, disagree with you on this one. All agents want one thing, to record the sale. Not that there is anything wrong with that, it is business and puts the commission check s in the bank ASAP. Almost all agents try and list as low as possible to get the quickest sale, it is their paycheck.

Ladsm

Reaction score
Stacy open my eyes. Sure I was worried, did I make a great move or bad move. I think it was a great move for me. Basically sold my house for top dollar added a little coin and I'm building a super bad ass house.
I'm trying to return the favor to Stacy. Plus she is a top dog in the realty world here in Havasu and should "move on up, to the eastside we finally got a piece of the pie"

Here's my new house View attachment 998929 View attachment 998930 View attachment 998931 View attachment 998932
I see Dollar bills laying all over the ground!!!!!

Englewood

Reaction score
Except this is not a FSBO.....full mls, full exposure, and in the last few years sellers market In Cali the houses sell themselves, so months of marketing the house in a buyers market by the listing agent does not happen and not needed.
As far as representation, I have had more confidence in representation by Carl than any other real estate person, regardless of listing commission and have done many, many RE transactions in my lifetime.
And yes he provides market value analysis like others. He makes his money on volume, and is semi retired, does not leave the house to take pics, hang lock boxes, and set up showings.

Paying 2.5% fees listing has no guarantee of getting anything better than shitty iphone pics, if any, descriptions with spelling errors not highlighting the selling points of the home, exactly as you have said yourself. I looked at hundreds if not thousands of listings, still do regularly just out of curiosity, 90% are generic that anyone could do, and as I have experienced
even on the buyers side representation, shocking incompetence from highly paid representation.
The house we bought here in LHC last June had the worst pics, poor description and listing agent disclosed around what price would be accepted.....and getting a 3% listing fee.

Dave, disagree with you on this one. All agents want one thing, to record the sale. Not that there is anything wrong with that, it is business and puts the commission check s in the bank ASAP. Almost all agents try and list as low as possible to get the quickest sale, it is their paycheck.

I can buy fiberglass online, does that make me qualified to build a DCB?

Clearly people like "Carl" are bottom feeders. They couldn't hack it as a normal agent so they have to charge $1,250 to list your house on the MLS (which can be done for $199). If you had any idea about the number of lawsuits involved with real estate you wouldn't be preaching this BS. It's terrible advice for 99.9% of people and I hope nobody on here takes this rookie advice.

I would absolutely ruin you in a transaction due to your lack of knowledge on timeframes, contingencies, inspections, deadlines, rights, duties, etc. In addition, an astute buyer could sue you for a myriad of reasons after closing and win 100% of the time. All that matters is you saved 2.5%...LMAO.

petie6464

Reaction score

Knowledge is key and not every home owner has it to sell

I guess For the last four decades of buying and selling RE here I've been doing it all wrong 🤣

I remember buying lots that realtors couldn't sell for pennies on the dollar, houses they tried to get "maximum value" and grabing those up and making a killing.

Today's market is completely different, if you can read and write you can sell RE and do well. FSBO is more viable today than anytime I can remember.

It's all a game, just depends if you're the owner of the team or just a player.

FlyByWire

I just work here
Reaction score

Here's my new house View attachment 998929 View attachment 998930 View attachment 998931 View attachment 998932

Can’t wait til ours is done!! We still drive by and look at yours on our way to our patch of dirt. [emoji23][emoji23]

Reactions: Wmc

Christopher Lucero

Reaction score
what I liked about putting out my own shingle on the lawn was that locals became interested.
locals already have a stake, and are more likely to be personally vested in the community. One of the houses I sold to the guy next door. cash. very friendly transaction, he knew the house because it was like his...from the post WWII build out in suburbs of LA. no hitches. clean, tidy, low risk.
this is NOT an industrialized approach...I am not a flipper. if you plan to make your money from repeated and regular RE transactions, it is likelier that hazards will precipitate.
All this MLS and internet and intentional marketing is unnecessary in my approach. Am I losing out on top dollar? IDK, maybe...but I figure it is a wash when commissions are factored in.

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score

“Full exposure” but doesn’t leave the house.. “list at the lowest” it’s their paycheck..

I dunno man everything ya just said is exactly backwards as to how we do it.. lol. And if we are being honest backwards to the nature of life and business.. (I’ll circle back to that)

like ya said 90% of the listings are generic.. like I said 90% of the agents don’t do any business.

Real Estate is sales and marketing at the end of the day. Some people are going to be better at it than others.. What we are really talking about here isn’t Real Estate it’s basically any service based business..

Maybe you can build a motor, so you could argue that you saved money from another guy that paid someone like Teague or Alexi or hell even Mercury to build it for you.. It ranges from mowing lawns, to auto mechanics and anything else in between.

You can argue there’s upsides snd no downsides.. I think we both know at the end of the day the argument doesn’t hold water if you work with someone that is truly talented or competent in their craft or trade.. It’s the nature of life and business.

When that motor pops though, nobody is talking about how much was saved.. only what it costs.. ;)

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
Can’t wait til ours is done!! We still drive by and look at yours on our way to our patch of dirt. [emoji23][emoji23]

I am thinking about buying the kit across the street from you guys.. 🤪

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
An case can be made that now is the time to lever up with fixed cost financing.

If pain comes, that would infer higher interest rates and higher cap rates. In Dave’s case, locking in a 30 year very low cost cash out mortgage, prior to an increase in rates means that he will have capital sitting in reserve ready to take advantage of the pain in asset pricing. If rates went up significantly, the locked in cost of the capital he pulled out of his home on his low cost mortgage could be dramatically less than the yield/return on investments he could make with the cash generated from his re-finance. A government subsidized hedge.

In essence he locked in low cost capital to be invested in a higher return assets. A thirty year fixed rate mortgage is one of the few opportunities individuals have to lock in low cost capital now if interest rates go up, yet pay off or refinance if rates go down. One of the few abnormalities in financial markets where interest rate risk is borne more so by the lender than the borrower.

That of course assumes the leverage is held for investment and not for personal consumption.

It’s interesting you say this because I jist had lunch with a very wealthy individual and he was telling myself and another guy the exact same thing.. “money is never gonna be this cheap, borrow all you can and buy real estate.”

BHC Vic

cobra performance boats
Reaction score
“Full exposure” but doesn’t leave the house.. “list at the lowest” it’s their paycheck..

I dunno man everything ya just said is exactly backwards as to how we do it.. lol. And if we are being honest backwards to the nature of life and business.. (I’ll circle back to that)

like ya said 90% of the listings are generic.. like I said 90% of the agents don’t do any business.

Real Estate is sales and marketing at the end of the day. Some people are going to be better at it than others.. What we are really talking about here isn’t Real Estate it’s basically any service based business..

Maybe you can build a motor, so you could argue that you saved money from another guy that paid someone like Teague or Alexi or hell even Mercury to build it for you.. It ranges from mowing lawns, to auto mechanics and anything else in between.

You can argue there’s upsides snd no downsides.. I think we both know at the end of the day the argument doesn’t hold water if you work with someone that is truly talented or competent in their craft or trade.. It’s the nature of life and business.

When that motor pops though, nobody is talking about how much was saved.. only what it costs.. ;)
I’ve dealt with good and bad agents. I used to think they were a waste of time. My last agent was worth every penny.

Racey

Maxwell Smart-Ass
Reaction score
It’s interesting you say this because I jist had lunch with a very wealthy individual and he was telling myself and another guy the exact same thing.. “money is never gonna be this cheap, borrow all you can and buy real estate.”

The only argument against this is how the feds have the influence over the rates, the feds can't raise the rates because they won't be able to service their 30 Trillion debt....

So in that case is it just gonna be runaway inflation? But when wages don't keep up and nobody can buy at the inflated prices how bad will the inflation be?... so what is it gonna be? High interest or high inflation.... If it's high interest around the corner you want the cash as prices will collapse. If it's high inflation you want the property as the value of the cash will diminish.

I guess if you have a crystal ball....

When people are buying 400k houses with 800k mortgages.... well that is awfully reminiscent of 2007....