WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

SEMA tickets please....

DEEZNUTS

Reaction score
Looking for 2 SEMA tickets for my son and I. He's wanted to go for years and we were never able to make it happen.

Please message me with anything you got. Thx

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
I was under the impression that with the mandatory vaccine status that most the vendors had pulled out?

Pebo

Cocktail Krew
Reaction score
I was under the impression that with the mandatory vaccine status that most the vendors had pulled out?
Yes the Co. I go with is not going this year. To many of their vendors are going to be a no show.

sirbob

Reaction score

Is the vac a SEMA thing or a NV state thing for large groups?

SBMech

Fixes Broken Stuff
Reaction score
There are no general admission tickets as far as I know.

It's an Industry thing, you need to work for or own a company that specializes, repairs, or customizes automobiles in order to sign up, get authenticated, and purchase then receive your pass (like a ski pass with your name/company etc).

If you know a friend with a shop, you can get in, but it's a PITA because they verify paystubs etc as one of the qualifications. Easily doable, but still no one would do it unless you mattered to them. This all stems from a decade ago when you could just sign up anyone and 2 person shops would send 20 people....

bonesfab

Reaction score
I am skipping this year. With the mask mandates in question and my general dislike of vegas, I have no desire to go to the shit show known as sema. Tickets have been getting harder and harder to get. Used to be able to sign up anyone. Now they want paystubs and business cards to get tickets.

DirtyWhiteDog

Reaction score
State. Any venue with a 4000+ capacity. Thank you Governor Sisicock.
But if you've got the jab, I've got 2 Raiders tickets (possible 4) for sale. Sec. 328 row 6&7

grumpy88

Reaction score
Nop
State. Any venue with a 4000+ capacity. Thank you Governor Sisicock.
But if you've got the jab, I've got 2 Raiders tickets (possible 4) for sale. Sec. 328 row 6&7
Nope . Aviators , golden nights are two examples that do not require vaccination or test . Sisolak is a tool though i agree !

TPC

Wrenching Dad
Reaction score
The screening process for visitors is dumb.
No like the show is gridlocked with people.

Laguna

Reaction score
If you know a company that shows they can get you in. They just make you a email for there company and tickets ship ahead to them. We do it all the time unfortunately I just sold my business other wise i could help . You can also just get a business license which only cost a couple bucks through your city and do it yourself you don't have to be a member of SEMA.

bonesfab

Reaction score
If you know a company that shows they can get you in. They just make you a email for there company and tickets ship ahead to them. We do it all the time unfortunately I just sold my business other wise i could help . You can also just get a business license which only cost a couple bucks through your city and do it yourself you don't have to be a member of SEMA.

They want more than an email nowdays. I used to get tickets for whoever wanted them. Not so easy now.

Laguna

Reaction score
I have done a booth for last 28 years never asked for anything just set up dummie emails with persons name and replied when they send email. As long as you do it ahead of time they mail them to your address.

TCHB

Reaction score
We will be there this year.

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
There are no general admission tickets as far as I know.

It's an Industry thing, you need to work for or own a company that specializes, repairs, or customizes automobiles in order to sign up, get authenticated, and purchase then receive your pass (like a ski pass with your name/company etc).

If you know a friend with a shop, you can get in, but it's a PITA because they verify paystubs etc as one of the qualifications. Easily doable, but still no one would do it unless you mattered to them. This all stems from a decade ago when you could just sign up anyone and 2 person shops would send 20 people....
I’ve been to Sema a couple times and never had a paystub check?

ChumpChange

Commercial Banker
Reaction score
I have done a booth for last 28 years never asked for anything just set up dummie emails with persons name and replied when they send email. As long as you do it ahead of time they mail them to your address.

Exactly. But you’re an exhibitor. My clients can always get anything they need for me.

It’s the “buyer” and those not exhibiting that need further verification.

SBMech

Fixes Broken Stuff
Reaction score
I’ve been to Sema a couple times and never had a paystub check?

If you went as a guest of an exhibitor then you don't need to jump through the hoops, as a "buyer" you need to show proof of employment in the industry.

This is new as of about 5 years ago or so, like others have said you used to just be able to sign up as many "employees" as you wanted.

HNL2LHC

What is right and what is wrong these days!
Reaction score
If you went as a guest of an exhibitor then you don't need to jump through the hoops, as a "buyer" you need to show proof of employment in the industry.

This is new as of about 5 years ago or so, like others have said you used to just be able to sign up as many "employees" as you wanted.

This!!!!

HgH Vltg

Reaction score
It looks like the Vax requirements were pulled, and now its just masks all day every day indoors. Wondering what the turnout will be this year. Like everyone, I went a few times with my "media" company, but these days it's been hard to get access. Would be interested if anyone had pull anymore.

Trying to pull off a miracle for my boss and his son.

Last edited:

bonesfab

Reaction score
It looks like the Vax requirements were pulled, and now its just masks all day every day indoors. Wondering what the turnout will be this year. Like everyone, I went a few times with my "media" company, but these days it's been hard to get access. Would be interested if anyone had pull anymore.

Trying to pull off a miracle for my boss and his son.
A lot of vendors have pulled out. I am told there are only 35k pre sold registrations and it is usually double that. Should be interesting to hear how it goes. Holley, ARP, and Dakota Digital are all on the side lines this year. plus many more. I was talking to the guy at Dakota today and he was like why should they go, they can't make enough product as it is. Two part numbers are 100 plus on back order and those aren't even the A movers.

ChumpChange

Commercial Banker
Reaction score
I’m passing on this year. Last ten or so years in a row.