WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Semi rant

boat527

Reaction score
WTF is it with them driving in the number 2 lane now. Every where I go there is one in that lane holding up traffic. Hell I even saw one the other day coming home from work on the 5 texting and driving at about 70+ mph. Get in yore legal lane asshole!
You're lucky .. up here in Portland they drive in the LEFT lane.. yup... Rush hour is the worst.. I drive from pdx up to The north end of Vancouver Wa everyday... Pathetic.. zero enforcement..

DRYHEAT

Reaction score
So very true. But what’s the cost to you as driver when your involved in a wreck and being in an illegal lane. Curious if it’s worth it then. Again not sayin I agree with the ca 55 law

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Simple answer, penalties are severe if you fuck up. As a rule I don’t drive like an asshole, But I’m sure some here would disagree.

A lot of my smart ass comments are in jest, it reminds me of the everyone hates cops until they need them arguments.

I would love to sit and discuss every action described here but it will go nowhere anyway so why bother. 😊

rrrr

Reaction score
It's been decades since the drivers of eighteen wheelers were professionals with spotless driving records and over a million safe miles on the road. Now the trucks are driven by fucking morons that purposely do things to impede traffic.

Several trucks in a line will see you coming in the left lane running 80, and one of them will jump out into the lane and perform the 58/59 MPH passing game for several miles.

Many of them seem to be immigrants from Eastern European or Middle Eastern countries.

HALLETT BOY

Reaction score
How about all you guys complaining take a week long challenge.

Drive in the far right lane at 55mph for a week.

Then come back here and complain.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
The right lane is a nightmare , but if you’re a truck , use the left lane to pass , but not at 1 mph for ten minutes . Then get back over and let people pass , don’t stay in the left lane just because . We all pay taxes to use the road , so let’s share and be considerate .

spectra3279

Vaginamoney broke
Reaction score
The right lane is a nightmare , but if you’re a truck , use the left lane to pass , but not at 1 mph for ten minutes . Then get back over and let people pass , don’t stay in the left lane just because . We all pay taxes to use the road , so let’s share and be considerate .
Yes if there is only 2 lanes. 3 or more, I'll be where I'm the safest, next to the far right lane.

rrrr

Reaction score

Split speed limits are stupid and create dangerous conditions. I'm not surprised they exist in California.

Mr. C

going back in time
Reaction score

No thanks. And not my job. Or the rules I’m supposed to follow. As I’ve been told many times lately. It’s your right to work. If you don’t like it find something else. Which I might be if they mandate the shot.

Mr. C

going back in time
Reaction score
Split speed limits are stupid and create dangerous conditions. I'm not surprised they exist in California.

I do not disagree with this at all. California is a fucked up backward state. Just look around. Shame how a great state can be destroyed from within.

spectra3279

Vaginamoney broke
Reaction score
No thanks. And not my job. Or the rules I’m supposed to follow. As I’ve been told many times lately. It’s your right to work. If you don’t like it find something else. Which I might be if they mandate the shot.

I also have the right to not drive in the far right lane and I use it

spectra3279

Vaginamoney broke
Reaction score
If you think the trucks are bad, wait til we start checking for COVID vaccine verification at the Ag Station.

[emoji851]
I love the ag stations. Make sure and go through with the plugs in you boat after blowing an engine.

Fun times

Rvrluvr

CLAMP ON RACING
Reaction score
954D2E9D-2B08-4EC0-82A7-B5DECBBC0D61.jpeg
I like to go 1 mph bellow the speed limit. It keeps me outta the cops ticket books. Plus i feel safer when i surf the web or take pix at that speed.

Regarding what lane I drive in? I could give the reason why I dont drive in the slow lane but you wont care. You are pretty set in knowing it all. Ever drive a truck? Want to? You will change your mind in 30 minutes. In other words. If you have to ask YOU HAVE NO CLUE!!!
I should start a thread of all the motorhome/rv/boat/5th wheel pullers out there that slow me down and wont move over. Nah. I just go around. Problem solved

TPC

Wrenching Dad
Reaction score
The slow lane is usually beat to shit and driver wants a smoother ride.

TPC

Wrenching Dad
Reaction score
BTW we rolled by the TESLA factory and what looked like a dozen Tesla electric In n Out painted semis were staged in the back parking.
Makes sense they’ll be running to set destinations and home base. Easy to keep charged.