WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Sending parts out

$hot

To say what? :)
Reaction score
With everything going on and the threat of businesses closing for a period of time or permanently. How would you feel about sending parts off to get worked on.
I need to have some parts powder coated

lbhsbz

Putting on the brakes
Reaction score
With everything going on and the threat of businesses closing for a period of time or permanently. How would you feel about sending parts off to get worked on.
I need to have some parts powder coated
I’m sure your vendor would appreciate the work right now.

Spudsbud

Reaction score
I'd wait. I agree with above post but if they close up...... you'llbe in court for months....
Just wait abit.

monkeyswrench

Reaction score
Sliding scale...depends on need of parts, rarity of parts if replacement would be needed, and how tight you are with the shop doing the work. If they're one off parts, and you can't name the owner and the top guy in the shop, I'd hold off. That's just me though.

lbhsbz

Putting on the brakes
Reaction score
If they’ve ever coated an engine or car part, that puts them under the “transportation” classification which is essential. Why not call them first and ask.

HNL2LHC

What is right and what is wrong these days!
Reaction score
I agree with M W. If you can get the parts back if things go south I’d do it. They would appreciate the work. I am thinking about ordering up some custom cabinets from a supplier I have worked with in the past in hopes of getting him a little work at this time. It also gives me a little to work on during this time as well.