WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Senior Softball

tostark

Liquid Equity
Reaction score
If you are living in Havasu area, over 50 and looking to stay somewhat active, Havasu had a senior softball league. This time of year they play on Monday and Thursday mornings at Rotary Park at 830 am. Be there by 8am to be put on at team. Pick up games all summer and fall with a league in Jan & Feb. With snowbirds here the league fields 6 sponsored teams. It is a recreational league, but somewhat competitive. We send different age groups to tourney’s in Bullhead and St George. PM me if you are interested.

ChumpChange

Commercial Banker
Reaction score
Sounds like a good time. Got quite a few years until I'm in that category but even a double header that I had last night exhausted me.

Reactions: DWC

hav19

Big Member
Reaction score
That's Sounds Like Fun!

I stopped playing 10 years ago at Sara Park when they Pussified the whole game – you couldn't slide, you couldn't touch home base, you had to run to a line near home plate but if the ball made it to home base before you got to said line you were out, I said enough is enough and switched over to Racquetball – If anyone wants to Play Racquetball in Havasu we have Private Club down behind Shugrue's Restaurant
https://www.facebook.com/groups/562390543944789

Ziggy

SlumLord
Reaction score
That's Sounds Like Fun!

I stopped playing 10 years ago at Sara Park when they Pussified the whole game – you couldn't slide, you couldn't touch home base, you had to run to a line near home plate but if the ball made it to home base before you got to said line you were out, I said enough is enough and switched over to Racquetball – If anyone wants to Play Racquetball in Havasu we have Private Club down behind Shugrue's Restaurant
https://www.facebook.com/groups/562390543944789
I've been searching for a racquetball facility in Havasu and knew there was a place there by Shagrues but never followed up on it. I'd like to know more about it but I'm not a facebooker. Could you send me a PM with contact info?
Been over a year since I've played due to the shutdowns.