WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Serious question, is this America being great again?

whiteworks

Custom Shutters by WhiteWorks
Reaction score
I am amazed that we have survived let alone thrived without him.

View attachment 883116

———————————-

It’s kinda sad. Nothing harder to live with knowing ya got the goods and never getting the opportunity to try.

That has gotta be tough to live with.
Apparently your a big time guy now, I see how it is. 😂

You seem to think I have something to prove to someone in this world, or need to operate on your perceived value system to create a sense of self worth. You’d be mistaken😉

prorider

Reaction score
Anybody that thinks Trump is conservative isn’t paying attention. He is destroying middle class faster than Obama did with this out of control spending. He really hasn’t done much of what he promised. Him attacking Massie like he did for trying to make government accountable was disgusting. Too damn bad we can’t get someone like Rand Paul.

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
Apparently your a big time guy now, I see how it is. 😂

You seem to think I have something to prove to someone in this world, or need to operate on your perceived value system to create a sense of self worth. You’d be mistaken😉

Oh I don’t think I’m big time.. But I know what I have created from scratch in the middle of a recession when I had no choices, and I’m proud of it. Also proud that I passed that test.. It has nothing to do with money.

That said I deal in people Dylan, have all my life.. if I was a bettiing man (which I am), I’d wager you don’t sleep well tonight.. or for several nights for that matter.

You don’t have to be Dick Tracy to look back on that turn of events and figure it out.

If I was ruthless I’d ban ya right now and live rent free in your head for years..

I am not that ruthless.. a week or so of tossing and turning is good enough for me because that’s make us even.

I’ll let ya air out your responses, pretend you have had some semblance of victory in your head and say “Fuck Dave”. And move on..

Granted it took me more than a week, but I care more than most I suppose..

BTW I didn't say anything about a value system or proving something to someone.

What I said to be clear was you missed the opportunity to prove it to yourself. I don’t give a shit if you think you play by the rules of the world or not. Everyone plays by that rule, especially if you have ambition, which at one time...

That is the rub.. While I’ll be in there for a week or so.. That’s the shit that’s gonna haunt you for the rest of your life.

Last edited:

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
Anybody that thinks Trump is conservative isn’t paying attention. He is destroying middle class faster than Obama did with this out of control spending. He really hasn’t done much of what he promised. Him attacking Massie like he did for trying to make government accountable was disgusting. Too damn bad we can’t get someone like Rand Paul.

I’m middle class’ish. Went down to Horizon to buy a boat..

72624AFE-7361-4DF4-AB21-1B0C88F6CAED.jpeg

They sold out of everything I’d be interested in..

Don’t get me wrong they have some boats.. buteverything from that red statement to the e-tickets to the Daytona’s...

Soonest I can get a twin rig pontoon would be September. I am currently trying to talk a friend out of his..

Talked to three other boat brokers.. All say sales are crazy and they are having a hard time finding inventory.. prices are through the roof.

Talked to RE agents coast to coast. Virtually all of them are having record months..

This is after two months of a pandemic and a supposed crippled economy..

WTF are you talking about? So long as this guy is in office (which to be clear I don’t like everything he says.. but at least he can remember his name) people are literally making boat loads of $$$.. if you aren’t the problem isn’t with him. You need to evaluate how to get the buckets out when it’s raining.

whiteworks

Reaction score
Not so fast Mr White.. I think I will retain much snarky’ism.. lol.

Ya see Dylan when your family removed your balls and replaced it with money.. The first thing ya did was try to damage my website and whatever I’m into.. as you put it..

If you want an example of something ya said no too?

“Hey Dylan.. why are you acting like that on rdp? Can ya tone that shit down?”

“Hey Dylan I dunno where some of that shot is comin from but honestly it looks pretty bad? What is going on?”

“Hey Dylan you are actually trying to sow doubt and dissent on my website can you knock it off?”

Then came the ole jump the shark thread.. and even after that I was still nicer about it than I should have been.

You attempted to hurt this place. You attempted to hurt my livelihood. You attempted to hurt my families income..

All at a time when things were just getting rolling and were dicey to say the least and I had no outs if shit went sideways..

I think I can be snarky if I like.. point in fact I think since you are a blazing example of entitled and you are running.around saying people are acting like (entitled) I might ramp from downright Snarky to life councilor when I tell ya... Virtually nobody wants a lesson on life from a guy that got handed it.

Stick to the stories. it’s what your good at.. Well that and crown molding and some other things.. (hell even being a good dad and Husband to my knowledge)..

But never in your fucking life will you look down on me or anyone else on here because most of us made ourselves.

You can go blast Trump and tell me how I fit a profile of eating corn out of his ass somewhere else..

You can play pretend politics with the other trust fund kids & elites (which is where I’m guessing most of this latest bullshit actually came from down at the club). that didn’t have to earn it or are concerned about how they are going to keep it let alone grow it every minute of everyday.

Every single self starter I know is TRUMP2020.. There is no other options at this point.

If you got one I am sure the RNC would love your advice in the subject..
You obviously have some issues Dave, as well as a little bit of paranoia that you think myself and others actually discuss you or anything you may be involved with, reality is I don’t give you much thought. There is a few circles in which have been referred to as ”free shit Dave” In the past but thats because there are a lot of Dave’s in this world and people gotta differentiate one from another.

you‘re way out of line comparing yourself to any of the dudes on here that have bootstrapped their lives and careers from ground zero, there has been a safety net under you most of your life, and fortunately you have seemed to learn how to swim on your own finally, that’s pretty cool as you and I both know you have fucked off more than your fare share. You can think what you want about how I make a living, but you have no idea what’s going on, nor is it any of your business.

As far as the RNC goes, I wish they had someone with something to offer on deck, as Long as Trump doesn’t blow up the world he’s doing okay. But I gotta be honest I thought all this race relations was gonna be a thing of the past by this time, Obama fucked that all up and trump has not helped the situation at all. It’s a sad situation to see this country going through this and I see no solution on the horizon for our generation🙁

whiteworks

Reaction score
Oh I don’t think I’m big time.. But I know what I have created from scratch in the middle of a recession when I had no choices, and I’m proud of it. Also proud that I passed that test.. It has nothing to do with money.

That said I deal in people Dylan, have all my life.. if I was a bettiing man (which I am), I’d wager you don’t sleep well tonight.. or for several nights for that matter.

You don’t have to be Dick Tracy to look back on that turn of events and figure it out.

If I was ruthless I’d ban ya right now and live rent free in your head for years..

I am not that ruthless.. a week or so of tossing and turning is good enough for me because that’s make us even.

I’ll let ya air out your responses, pretend you have had some semblance of victory in your head and say “Fuck Dave”. And move on..

Granted it took me more than a week, but I care more than most I suppose..

BTW I didn't say anything about a value system or proving something to someone.

What I said to be clear was you missed the opportunity to prove it to yourself. I don’t give a shit if you think you play by the rules of the world or not. Everyone plays by that rule, especially if you have ambition, which at one time...

That is the rub.. While I’ll be in there for a week or so.. That’s the shit that’s gonna haunt you for the rest of your life.
You actully think you have some relevancy with me? You’re wrong 😂

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
You obviously have some issues Dave, as well as a little bit of paranoia that you think myself and others actually discuss you or anything you may be involved with, reality is I don’t give you much thought. There is a few circles in which have been referred to as ”free shit Dave” In the past but thats because there are a lot of Dave’s in this world and people gotta differentiate one from another.

you‘re way out of line comparing yourself to any of the dudes on here that have bootstrapped their lives and careers from ground zero, there has been a safety net under you most of your life, and fortunately you have seemed to learn how to swim on your own finally, that’s pretty cool as you and I both know you have fucked off more than your fare share. You can think what you want about how I make a living, but you have no idea what’s going on, nor is it any of your business.

As far as the RNC goes, I wish they had someone with something to offer on deck, as Long as Trump doesn’t blow up the world he’s doing okay. But I gotta be honest I thought all this race relations was gonna be a thing of the past by this time, Obama fucked that all up and trump has not helped the situation at all. It’s a sad situation to see this country going through this and I see no solution on the horizon for our generation🙁

Its 2:43 am buddy.. Diont you gotta go jogging or fitbitting or whatever it is ya do at six am?

You’d be right.. My whole life I did have a safety net (I guess.. the old man wasn’t gonna set me up but I’d doubt he’d let me go homeless)...

Well he died about 12 years ago.. I started this for fun 13 years ago.. and moved to Havasu about 9 years ago..

Want to take a guess as to when we were working without a net and you started being the “new and improved?” Lol

I’ll stand by what I said.. In the most important of times, when shit was dicey and I was working without a net.. I got you to deal with On top of it all (And a few others).

Honestly it wasn’t that hard to overcome.. Because when ya got a new baby a wife, strange town and no income.. ya don’t have a lot of choices..

It was the fact that ya tried is what bothered me the most. Actually took me a few to figure it out, because I thought more of ya than that.

But I digress.. I’ll go back to snarky. :D.

peace in the hood buddy.. I’m gonna do some admin work, throw some posts and hit the rack..

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
You actully think you have some relevancy with me? You’re wrong 😂

Again I don’t.. you have relevancy with you.. and ya came after me when ya figured out you didn’t have relevancy to shit.

I’m not sure why I have to keep explaining this to you. You boardroom New York types should get it first round.

And if ya werent? Lol you woulda said go fuck your self in the first post and been done with it.

(that’s what I woulda done). I’m happy to keep tickling that nerve as long as ya want to go for.. god knows ya deserve it.

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
I don’t have my glasses so forgive any typos on the phone.. getting old is a bitch.. especially when you don’t follow your dietary advice.

RVR SWPR

Almost Off the Grid
Reaction score
Well,this the thread we need re-visit 11pm Tuesday November 3,2020.
F187D99E-68AE-483C-89CD-AE20C93DD1A1.jpeg
0CD4A36A-342E-4F3D-B521-2FD60AFA7692.jpeg

Last edited:

Justfishing

Reaction score
If this is too political then please move it to the dungeon.

I’m looking around at the “situation’s“ here in the states over the last 90 days or so. Seeing things that I would not peg to be happening in the USA, food shortages, supply shortages, orders to stay in homes,
curfews, national guard on the streets, riots, looting, criminals being set free and not prosecuted, businesses shut down, A thing called socially distancing, fear of a disease that will kill everyone etc....

Seems to me that America is seriously broken at this point and consuming itself. I know all my white friends with money think Trump walks on water and would eat the corn out of his shit if given the chance, but I’m thinking dude broke America at this point and has lost control of the situation while on the job. If they start shooting citizens on the streets America is gone as we knew it. ☹
You act asif trump created the covid or he was at fault for a cop being very stupid. A cop that should and will be prosecuted.

For a number of years I was a paid consultant to our county. I heard property tax proteest. Every year i had black homeowners come in and tell me about the gun shots they hear at night. How their house or others in the neighborhood had bullet holes from driveby shootings, the break ins etc. Who is down there trying to protect them, literally putting there lives on the line, white police officers. Why because black lives mattered to them.

A few years ago we had a white officer killed trying to serve a warrant on violent black criminal. It doesnt move the needle in the national news.

We had the ferguesion riots over some false story of a poor innocent black man be gunned down in the street. They showed a picture of him as a youth to make him look less capable of being able to do what the police claimed. The truth was he was bigger than the cop had reached in the cop car trying to take his gun. Likely in an effort to kill the cop. In turn he was killed.

That led to riots across the country. In Dallas several officers were ambushed and killed. In NYC 2 officers died in a sneak attack.

This was all on barracks watch.

Do you want to talk about the democrats attack on the black family. The democrats are the party of the kkk. The democrats started the policy of a family on welfare could not have a mother and father living in the same house. This led to a big rise in single mothers raising kids. How has that fared.

What is the black graduation and literacy rate. How is that tied to single motherhood. In turn how does that affect crime, opportunity etc.

We have had a black president. Lowes has a black ceo. We have a black supreme court justice. This is not the 1950s. Things are not perfect but are better.

an incident like this should spark debate but rioting, looting etc seems more like thugs being thugs.

Now would you rather be china, russia or Venzuela. How about Germany with the Holocaust. How about mexico.The US has some short comings but tearing our country apart seems to be the lefts mission.

Look at the 24/7 coverage of the president and anybody that doesnt agree with the left.

If a dem was president how would they have handled covid. Would there be zero deaths. How many would be out of jobs. Covid was out of china and around the world much earlier than many think. China and who lied and covered up details. Democrat govenors like Cuomo sent covid patients to nursing homes. Is that on the president?

Last edited:

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
You act asif trump created the covid or he was at fault for a cop being very stupid. A cop that should and will be prosecuted.

For a number of years I was a paid consultant to our county. I heard property tax proteest. Every year i had black homeowners come in and tell me about the gun shots they hear at night. How their house or others in the neighborhood had bullet holes from driveby shootings, the break ins etc. Who is down there trying to protect them, literally putting there lives on the line, white police officers. Why because black lives mattered to them.

A few years ago we had a white officer killed trying to serve a warrant on violent black criminal. It doesnt move the needle in the national news.

We had the ferguesion riots over some false story of a poor innocent black man be gunned down in the street. They showed a picture of him as a youth to make him look less capable of being able to do what the police claimed. The truth was he was bigger than the cop had reached in the cop car trying to take his gun. Likely in an effort to kill the cop. In turn he was killed.

That led to riots across the country. In Dallas several officers were ambushed and killed. In NYC 2 officers died in a sneak attack.

This was all on barracks watch.

Do you want to talk about the democrats attack on the black family. The democrats are the party of the kkk. The democrats started the policy of a family on welfare could not have a mother and father living in the same house. This led to a big rise in single mothers raising kids. How has that fared.

What is the black graduation and literacy rate. How is that tied to single motherhood. In turn how does that affect crime, opportunity etc.

We have had a black president. Lowes has a black ceo. We have a black supreme court justice. This is not the 1950s. Things are not perfect but are better.

an incident like this should spark debate but rioting, looting etc seems more like thugs being thugs.

Now would you rather be china, russia or Venzuela. How about Germany with the Holocaust. How about mexico.The US has some short comings but tearing our country apart seems to be the lefts mission.

Look at the 24/7 coverage of the president and anybody that doesnt agree with the left.

If a dem was president how would they have handled covid. Would there be zero deaths. How many would be out of jobs. Covid was out of china and around the world much earlier than many think. China and who lied and covered up details. Democrat gocenors like Cuomo sent covid patients to nursing homes. Is that on the president?

Never heard of the father and mother not being able to be in the same house.. You have a source for that?

Other than that agree 95%!

RD

Justfishing

Reaction score
Never heard of the father and mother not being able to be in the same house.. You have a source for that?

Other than that agree 95%!

RD
That has been reversed many years ago but i think it was the late 50s and early 60s. Maybe 30 years ago i read some studies about welfares impact on families and single mothers. It stated a disporionate impact on black family structure.

Two parent families give more time to parent. Two incomes give a better standard of living etc.

prorider

Reaction score

View attachment 883117

Don’t get me wrong they have some boats.. buteverything from that red statement to the e-tickets to the Daytona’s...

Soonest I can get a twin rig pontoon would be September. I am currently trying to talk a friend out of his..

Talked to three other boat brokers.. All say sales are crazy and they are having a hard time finding inventory.. prices are through the roof.

Talked to RE agents coast to coast. Virtually all of them are having record months..

WTF are you talking about? So long as this guy is in office (which to be clear I don’t like everything he says.. but at least he can remember his name) people are literally making boat loads of $$$.. if you aren’t the problem isn’t with him. You need to evaluate how to get the buckets out when it’s raining.
It’s not me I am worried about, it’s my kids and the next generation. When buckets of money won’t buy shit. Unlimited government spending can only last so long.

FreeBird236

Reaction score
It’s not me I am worried about, it’s my kids and the next generation. When buckets of money won’t buy shit. Unlimited government spending can only last so long.
The problem we have right now is the left will destroy us completely, so the only choice is Trump and then change from there. This throwing money at the situation we're in is the entire governments choice not just Trumps, he's at least capable of creating jobs, and is the most pro American president we've had. You need to consider the choices before you start trashing Trump.

94Nautique

Once Banned
Reaction score
If this is too political then please move it to the dungeon.

I’m looking around at the “situation’s“ here in the states over the last 90 days or so. Seeing things that I would not peg to be happening in the USA, food shortages, supply shortages, orders to stay in homes,
curfews, national guard on the streets, riots, looting, criminals being set free and not prosecuted, businesses shut down, A thing called socially distancing, fear of a disease that will kill everyone etc....

Seems to me that America is seriously broken at this point and consuming itself. I know all my white friends with money think Trump walks on water and would eat the corn out of his shit if given the chance, but I’m thinking dude broke America at this point and has lost control of the situation while on the job. If they start shooting citizens on the streets America is gone as we knew it. ☹️
Every single fan of Trump that I know, does not think he’s awesome or cool or any of that. They do however, understand he’s the best man to deal with all the bullshit we’ve slowly allowed to seep into govt over the past few decades. He’s crude, unaffiliated with govt, knows how to get the dirty work done and has staying power.

When you look for a chimney sweep, the clean guys don’t get the job done. 99% of politicians are clean chimney sweeps, just there to look good and take a paycheck.

Trump is popping the zit that is American Politic. After it’s popped, it gets irritated. That’s what we are seeing now.

RCDave

Reaction score
I get it, this guy is the messiah some, same as as obummer was to the tards. there is a pendulum that swings to stupid on both sides of the spectrum. I’m just pointing out that this current deal ain’t working out so hot, does not matter what I think as my opinion is just as worthless as anyone else on here, does not count for shit and won’t make a difference LOL That being said the writing is on the wall and “our” country is in a bad shape and no one can save it. ☹
Acquiesing to the socialist commie pinko racists is not an answer. We all need to stand up and fight for the United States of America

Havasu blue label

Reaction score
Great reply white works I support the president it’s my country 5 generations and we Americans with with a Mexican decent as long nobody disrespect myself or family live on we are just numbers in this country just respect that flag and fellow Americans

94Nautique

Once Banned
Reaction score
Great reply white works I support the president it’s my country 5 generations and we Americans with with a Mexican decent as long nobody disrespect myself or family live on we are just numbers in this country just respect that flag and fellow Americans
Pat, can I buy a comma?

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score
Interesting question, let’s take a look as Bush Sr. Press conference on Rodney King riots. at that time the DOJ was tossed the ball to create accountability. As well he got up said some responsible sounding shit with out stroking his own cock and then he left. This is how a respectable conservative president should act during a press conference. There are times when a president needs to put bullshit aside and be a president for all the people And convey a message of unity that brings respect to the office And the country, wheres our guy right now?

I don’t blame trump for that dude getting choked out in the streets, however I think His inability to conduct himself appropriately for the office he holds has played a part in the way this thing is playing out.

Watching Bush sr. Here is like a breath of fresh air, check it out.

Now there's a criticism I can understand and agree with WW. Trump needs a cool and collective address to the nation ASAP at this point, but don't forget, he doesn't control the LEO in these cities that are allowing the looting, the D mayors and Governors do.

There are several factors at play currently and if one does not follow politics closely, it easy to miss the big picture.

You mention Bush Sr and while he was a sly split tongue talking serpent, he and those who came after him knew how to calm the sheep. Once you accept who our government truly was over the last four decades, Trump's actions and abrasiveness make more sense. The establishment (R's & D's) that put us in debt to the tune of 20T, want his ass out at all costs. He has exposed them and their CIA mocking bird media like no other and they are afraid of what's coming down the pipe.

It's going to be a rocky road cleaning up that shit hole known as D.C. AND waking up the sheep at the same time their media screams "orange man bad, orange man bad."

You want to talk politics, educate yourself. It would be like me coming on here and giving you advice about your profession, I'd be ignorant.

Last edited:

whiteworks

Reaction score
I don’t have my glasses so forgive any typos on the phone.. getting old is a bitch.. especially when you don’t follow your dietary advice.
I don’t think you will have to worry about getting too old Dave, who knows maybe you will take your health serious at some point, however I don’t see that happening as it would require some will power.

You ever stop to ask yourself why you have a such a high turnover rate of close friends in your life every couple years? I’ll give you a hint, it’s not them, it’s you LOL

I’m glad you are doing well financially for yourself and hope you enjoy your new boat.

stevesdcb

Reaction score
Well, well......woke up this morning, checked e-mails, looked at RDP & I see RD & WW have had a late night conversation. Didn't know anything about WW or his beliefs, but I do now. Appears WW has been exposed, much like the Democrate party, what a coincidence.

WW, surprised you weren't out protesting last night, maybe you are a sponsor. Not that it matters to anybody but (me) I'm going to work out & then headed to work.......

whiteworks

Reaction score
Well, well......woke up this morning, checked e-mails, looked at RDP & I see RD & WW have had a late night conversation. Didn't know anything about WW or his beliefs, but I do now. Appears WW has been exposed, much like the Democrate party, what a coincidence.

WW, surprised you weren't out protesting last night, maybe you are a sponsor. Not that it matters to anybody but (me) I'm going to work out & then headed to work.......
I wouldn’t take little mister to serious, he was just sitting in his garage getting drunk and smoking ciggerettes by himself all night again. It’s a step up from some dude in his moms basement, but not much LOL

Long Way Home

Dog Days of Summer!
Reaction score
Life in the white house is like a game of poker. The deck gets shuffled and you get dealt random cards. You have to play the hand you are dealt. Sometimes life is a shitshow but you can't fold and you can't blame anyone, you have to stay in the game.

Racey

Maxwell Smart-Ass
Reaction score
Now there's a criticism I can understand and agree with WW. Trump needs a cool and collective address to the nation ASAP at this point, but don't forget, he doesn't control the LEO in these cities that are allowing the looting, the D mayors and Governors do.

Thing is, Trump did address, condemned the cop's actions, expressed sincere sympathies to the family, and did so multiple times. Also immediately directed Barr and the DOJ to enter the arena and deliver justice. But the mainstream news either doesn't show it, or runs off on stories to keep the fires stoked... Damned if you do, damned if you don't

No different than when the assholes ran the "There were good people on both sides" bullshit, which was a complete fraud and lie.

Outdrive1

Outdrive1 Marine Sales https://www.outdrive1.com/
Reaction score
Hey Dylan. You ever play Gran Tourismo? You know when you select your cars, they show you the things they do well and they don’t. So you have one car with exceptional handling, but lack of speed. Or the other car that’s mediocre at everything but excels at nothing. I kinda see our presidents the same way. Obama and Trump are polar opposites. Where Obama was great and speaking and knowing what to say, Trump is like a bull
in a china cabinet. Where Trump is great at stoking consumer confidence, Obama gave uncertainty. Where Obama was good at showing empathy, Trump screams fuck your feelings. We wanted a strong economy and less globalization. Trump gave us that. But after watching years of the Apprentice, we all knew that Trump was a guy who created conflict between people in order to push someone to step out and be above the rest. He created winners and losers. He’s done that in his administration the entire time. He does that with his base. If you’re with him, you’re winners. If your against him you’re losers. It’s cut and dry with him. During the protest crisis it would be great if he could rise above himself and his ego and unite this country. Racey is correct that he did do some of the things he needed to do. He also went on Twitter and said some unnecessary shit which basically undid all the good things he said. That’s just who he is. We picked him, like picking the car with the best top speed but mediocre handling. What I will say though is that at every crisis there’s an opportunity for greatness. The guy that unites this country and brings an end to this division will go down in history. Will it be Trump? I hope so.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

LargeOrangeFont

We aren't happy until you aren't happy
Reaction score
Hey Dylan. You ever play Gran Tourismo? You know when you select your cars, they show you the things they do well and they don’t. So you have one car with exceptional handling, but lack of speed. Or the other car that’s mediocre at everything but excels at nothing. I kinda see our presidents the same way. Obama and Trump are polar opposites. Where Obama was great and speaking and knowing what to say, Trump is like a bull
in a china cabinet. Where Trump is great at stoking consumer confidence, Obama gave uncertainty. Where Obama was good at showing empathy, Trump screams fuck your feelings. We wanted a strong economy and less globalization. Trump gave us that. But after watching years of the Apprentice, we all knew that Trump was a guy who created conflict between people in order to push someone to step out and be above the rest. He created winners and losers. He’s done that in his administration the entire time. He does that with his base. If you’re with him, you’re winners. If your against him you’re losers. It’s cut and dry with him. During the protest crisis it would be great if he could rise above himself and his ego and unite this country. Racey is correct that he did do some of the things he needed to do. He also went on Twitter and said some unnecessary shit which basically undid all the good things he said. That’s just who he is. We picked him, like picking the car with the best top speed but mediocre handling. What I will say though is that at every crisis there’s an opportunity for greatness. The guy that unites this country and brings an end to this division will go down in history. Will it be Trump? I hope so.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No president is going to bring an end to this internal racial division. Expecting that any president could is a fantasy. We had a black president that was good at showing empathy for 8 years, did it help at all?

The media and the Democratic party won't let Trump even attempt bring the country together even if it was possible. And if they did give him the chance Trump would say something that pissed off 1/3 of the country anyway. :)

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score
Thing is, Trump did address, condemned the cop's actions, expressed sincere sympathies to the family, and did so multiple times. Also immediately directed Barr and the DOJ to enter the arena and deliver justice. But the mainstream news either doesn't show it, or runs off on stories to keep the fires stoked... Damned if you do, damned if you don't

No different than when the assholes ran the "There were good people on both sides" bullshit, which was a complete fraud and lie.

I understand that, but he needs a nationwide televised Presidential address to calm the sheep that don't understand that IMO. I know it won't suffice them, but we can get that out of they way when they continue to call for it.

He needs to be careful with it also, we know how Donnie doesn't mince his words for the snowflakes. 😝

TeamGreene

Reaction score
After reading this I have a few takeaways.

If you think that Trump started this or had a role in it, you may need to re-examine your thought process. He got out in front of it and condemned the officer and instructed the DOJ to get involved. There really isn't much else to do at this point in the process. The delay in the officer being arrested has nothing to do with Trump, that all falls on local leaders.

If you think that the police are killing unarmed black men indiscriminately you are wrong and are buying into the media BS. In 2019 there were 9 unarmed black people shot by police. I use this stat because if you're armed with a weapon and get into it with police you get what you deserve.

As for Dave and his living habits go, he has a wife and a mother I seriously doubt he needs or wants/cares for the advice of a whiny internet know it all bitch. Carry on.

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
No president is going to bring an end to this internal racial division. Expecting that any president could is a fantasy. We had a black president that was good at showing empathy for 8 years, did it help at all?

The media and the Democratic party won't let Trump even attempt bring the country together even if it was possible. And if they did give him the chance Trump would say something that pissed off 1/3 of the country anyway. :)

No it didn't help, because the ONLY “empathy” he showed was for Blacks and Muslims. He fucked over his own gay community, ruined lives to protect secrets, set back race relations decades and maybe permanently.( As we are seeing now)

Trump is a bull in a china shop.
But Obama was no great speaker in any sense of the term.
ALL of the devision we see now is Obama’s seeds coming to fruition. Time after time he lamented the victimization of Blacks during his terms. HE TOLD THEM they were victims and were oppressed by whitey for 8 straight years.
He NEVER missed an opportunity to exploit Black emotion...didn’t matter the situation.
Remember the beer summit? He HAD to make that apology because he condemned the officers before the fucking professor was even uncuffed. He did that EVERY TIME.
There are blacks that have not fallen for the manipulation, but they are shouted down.

wallnutz

Reaction score
I wouldn’t take little mister to serious, he was just sitting in his garage getting drunk and smoking ciggerettes by himself all night again. It’s a step up from some dude in his moms basement, but not much LOL
Your pushing all the buttons, but haven't hit the right sequence yet😳

530RL

Reaction score
After reading this I have a few takeaways.

If you think that Trump started this or had a role in it, you may need to re-examine your thought process. He got out in front of it and condemned the officer and instructed the DOJ to get involved. There really isn't much else to do at this point in the process. The delay in the officer being arrested has nothing to do with Trump, that all falls on local leaders.

If you think that the police are killing unarmed black men indiscriminately you are wrong and are buying into the media BS. In 2019 there were 9 unarmed black people shot by police. I use this stat because if you're armed with a weapon and get into it with police you get what you deserve.

As for Dave and his living habits go, he has a wife and a mother I seriously doubt he needs or wants/cares for the advice of a whiny internet know it all bitch. Carry on.

I may hear something different than others but what I hear is that they are protesting their view that systemic racism in America remains pervasive. The Floyd situation was just an igniter.

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
I may hear something different than others but what I hear is that they are protesting their view that systemic racism in America remains pervasive. The Floyd situation was just an igniter.

You are mixing up protesters with paid (and unpaid) rioters.
There’s a difference and even the true protesters are weeding them out.

What’s your angle here? Where is your dollar being made?
Do you think Obama exposed racism or exacerbated racism (pre existing or not)

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
I don’t think you will have to worry about getting too old Dave, who knows maybe you will take your health serious at some point, however I don’t see that happening as it would require some will power.

You ever stop to ask yourself why you have a such a high turnover rate of close friends in your life every couple years? I’ll give you a hint, it’s not them, it’s you LOL

I’m glad you are doing well financially for yourself and hope you enjoy your new boat.

Well to tell ya the sad truth, had I been drinkin I wouldn’t have said anything. It tends to make things a little more palatable.

Unfortunately I don’t get to enjoy my beers nearly as much as I used too.. :(. It screws with my foot and I can’t hardly walk the entire next day if I do.

Still know most the same people. Hell still know most there kids now.

Some got divorced, some got old, some got different hobbies and some unfortunately passed away, and some are still around as much as always.

Hell I even talk to ole Phil Velto a few times a year and see him when he comes out. Speaking of which see him around much anymore? Lol..

LowRiver2

Reaction score

View attachment 883117

I was up last weekend and was wondering when you were going to discuss this.
JR has barely any toons either .

A home on Swanee went into escrow in 24 hours at $529k
The seller bought it in 11/19 for $485k and put ONE sliding glass door in it....$45K profit in 8 months of ownership. And that’s one of at least 10 homes that sold in under 72 hours of listing in Havasu from $450-600k last week

RV sales are through the roof too.
Why?
Because people that are go getters adapt. Can’t fly for a year? Go camping and boating.

Factor in the Gen X’er’s leaving Ca. For good and you have large sums of money rolling into Havasu

I chuckle at people complaining about the economy. Those boats were bought by go getters,
Not entitled trust fund babies, lol

Last edited:

squeezer

Reaction score
No it didn't help, because the ONLY “empathy” he showed was for Blacks and Muslims. He fucked over his own gay community, ruined lives to protect secrets, set back race relations decades and maybe permanently.( As we are seeing now)

Trump is a bull in a china shop.
But Obama was no great speaker in any sense of the term.
ALL of the devision we see now is Obama’s seeds coming to fruition. Time after time he lamented the victimization of Blacks during his terms. HE TOLD THEM they were victims and were oppressed by whitey for 8 straight years.
He NEVER missed an opportunity to exploit Black emotion...didn’t matter the situation.
Remember the beer summit? He HAD to make that apology because he condemned the officers before the fucking professor was even uncuffed. He did that EVERY TIME.
There are blacks that have not fallen for the manipulation, but they are shouted down.

Amazing...

President Obama is responsible for race relations in this country. We should get him back in the Whitehouse then because whatever time machine he is using would come in handy about now.

1898: Wilmington, North CarolinaWhile Democrats held power at the state level in North Carolina, a coalition of white Republicans and African Americans controlled politics in Wilmington, in 1898. A group of Democrats sought to remove blacks from the political scene and launched a campaign to do so by accusing black men of sexually assaulting white women. A prominent black newspaper editor, Alex Manly, responded with an editorial suggesting that it was possible that relations between white women and black men were consensual—a taboo subject at the time. About 500 white men attacked and burned Manly's office. Fourteen African Americans were killed in the violence.
1906: Atlanta, GeorgiaRacial tension had been building in Atlanta in 1906 and race-baiting in the state's gubernatorial election brought it to a boil. Blacks in Georgia had begun to prosper economically and socially, and the Democratic candidates for governor, Hoke Smith and Clark Howell, played on whites' fear of a rising black middle class. Anti-black violence broke out in September after two newspapers printed stories about black men assaulting white women. Most of the allegations were false. About 10,000 white men and boys took to the streets, beating black men. Between 25 and 100 blacks were killed and hundreds were injured.
1917: East St. LouisSeveral thousand African Americans seeking employment opportunities moved to East St. Louis, historically a white city, from the South during World War. On July 1, a black man was rumored to have killed a white man. Anti-black violence followed, with whites shooting, beating, and lynching African Americans. Arson against African-American homes also occurred. The violence continued for a week. Estimates of deaths range from 40 to 200 African Americans. In addition, some 6,000 blacks fled East St. Louis.
1919: Red SummerRace riots erupted in 26 U.S. cities during the course of the year, including Washington, DC; Knoxville, Tennessee; Longview, Texas; Phillips County, Arkansas; Omaha, Nebraska; and Chicago. Many of the riots occurred during the summer months, in what is known as the "Red Summer." Racial tension was particularly bad in northern cities as white soldiers returning from World War I found that their jobs had been taken by African Americans who had migrated north during to take advantage of employment opportunities. In addition, black soliders returning from war became embittered by the lack of civil rights extended to them, particularly after they risked their lives fighting for their country. Chicago experienced the most violence. On July 27, 1919, Eugene Willaims, a 17-year-old black man, was swimming with friends in Lake Michigan and entered into a "white only" area of the water. A group of white men threw rocks at Williams. He was hit in the head and drowned. Police refused to arrest the man who threw the rock, and fighting between white and black gangs erupted in Chicago's South Side. The violence escalated, and the state militia was deployed. Fighting continued until Aug. 3, and 15 white people and 23 blacks were killed. About 1,000 black people lost their homes to arson.
1921: Tulsa, OklahomaThe Greenwood section of Tulsa, the wealthiest black community in the country, erupted in violence on May 31 and June 1 after a young white woman accused a black man, Dick Rowland, of grabbing her arm in an elevator. Rowland was arrested and police launched an investigation. Accounts of the assault were exaggerated, and a mob of armed white men gathered outside the Tulsa County Courthouse. The sheriff enlisted officers to protect Rowland, and an armed group of black men went to the courthouse to help protect Rowland. Gunfire was exchanged between the groups, and the violence intensified. Many of the black people retreated to the Greenwood neighborhood. Whites followed, burning and looting the buildings and homes. About 1,250 homes were destroyed. The Oklahoma National Guard was called in, and imprisoned some 6,000 blacks. There are reports that whites fired on Greenwood from planes. Reports of fatalities vary, but the state of Oklahoma reports that 26 blacks and 10 whites died in the violence. A report released in 2000 by the Tulsa Race Riot Commission said about 300 people died.
1943: DetroitIn the 1940s, Detroit, a segregated city, was a hotbed of racial tension. On a steamy evening in late June, a fistfight broke out between a black and white young men at an amusement park called Belle Isle. The fighting quickly grew in scope and intensity. The violence escalated when rumors about violence against white and black women circulated, and both whites and blacks engaged in retaliatory attacks. Homes and busineses were burned and looted and people were beaten and shot. The fighting raged for three days, and 6,000 U.S. Army troops were brought in. Twenty-five black people and nine whites were killed. About 700 were injured.
1965: WattsWatts, the predominately black neighborhood in Los Angeles, erupted in riots that lasted from August 11 to 17 after the arrest of 21-year-old Marquette Frye, a black motorist, by a white highway patrolman, Lee Minikus. Racial tension had been on the rise in Los Angeles, and particularly in Watts, because of years of discrimination and racial injustice. A crowd of African Americans gathered and watched as a scuffle broke out between police; Frye; his brother, Ronald; and their mother, Rena Price. Ronald and Price were also arrested. The number of people gathering increased, and the crowd of black onlookers through rocks and concrete at police. Nearly 4,000 National Guardsmen were deployed, in addition to about 1,600 police officers. Martial law was declared and a curfew implemented. More than 30,000 people participated in the riots, fighting with police, looting white-owned homes and businesses, and attacking white residents. The riots left 34 dead, more than 1,000 injured, and about 4,000 arrested.
1967: NewarkBlack residents of Newark felt disenfranchised and that they were victims of racial profiling, creating a palpable sense of racial tension. On July 12, John Smith, a black cab driver, was arrested for improperly passing a police car. He was taken to a police station across the street from a public housing project. Residents of the project reported that Smith was seriously injured and was dragged from the police car into the station. They reported the event to several civil rights groups, who asked to see Smith. They requested that Smith be taken to the hospital for treatment. Word of the incident spread, and black leaders organized a peaceful protest. However, the protest turned violent, with black demonstrators throwing bottles, rocks, and Molotov cocktails at the police station. Rioting followed for the next several nights, and the National Guard was deployed. Despite the presence of the National Guard, the violence and looting continued for three nights. The worst rioting in New Jersey's history left 26 dead, 725 injured, about 1,500 arrested, and more than $10 million in property damage.
1968: King Assassination RiotsRiots broke out in about 125 cities following the April 4, 1968, assassination of Martin Luther King, Jr. Washington, DC, Chicago, and Baltimore experienced the most violence. In Washington, violence broke out hours after the assassination. On April 5, looting, arson and attacks on police increased, and as many as 20,000 people participated in the riots. The National Guard and Marines were dispatched. The riots reached within two blocks of the White House. Twelve people were killed, more than 1,200 buildings were destroyed, and damage was tallied at $27 million, leaving the district's economy in tatters.
Rioting in Baltimore began April 5. Maryland's governor Spiro Agnew called in the National Guard, and later needed to dispatch federal troops to help control the violence and looting. Rioting continued until April 14. Seven people were killed, 700 injured, and about 4,500 were arrested.
In Chicago, rioting took place over a 28-block area in Chicago's West Side. As in other cities, rioters looted stores and homes, set buildings on fire, and broke windows. In addition to some 10,500 police officers, about 6,700 members of the National Guard and 5,000 federal troops were deployed. Eleven people were killed in the violence and 2,150 arrests were made.
1991: Crown Heights Race RiotsOn Aug. 21, 1991, in the Crown Heights neighborhood of Brooklyn, New York, an enclave of both Hasidic Jews and blacks, a car driven by Yosef Lifsh hit another car and then crashed into two black children, Gavin and Angela Cato, both age 7. Residents of Crown Heights gathered and began attacking Lifsh and other Hasidic Jews. A city ambulance crew and the Hasidic-run Hatzolah ambulance service arrived on the scene. The Hatzolah service brought injured Jews to the hospital, and the Cato children were transported by the city crew. Gavin Cato died. Black residents felt the Jews were given preferential medical treatment and began throwing rocks and bottles at police and at the homes and businesses of Hadsidic Jews. Yankel Rosenbaum, a 29-year-old Australian scholar, was stabbed by several black men and later died of the injuries. The riots raged for three days. More than 150 officers about 40 civilians were injured in the rioting.
1992: Rodney King RiotsIn the early hours of March 3, 1991, Rodney King was pulled over for driving recklessly. A witness, George Holliday, videotaped the end of King's encounter with police from his apartment balcony. The video shows the officers severely beating Rodney King in the presence of other L.A. cops—all told, nearly 20 seconds of hitting and kicking as King tries to rise from the ground. Aired repeatedly all over the country and then around the world, the footage shocked viewers and charges were brought against four cops: Laurence Powell, Theodore Briseno, Timothy Wind and Stacey Koon. On April 29, 1992, a jury acquitted three of the officers and deadlocked on the charges against Powell. Predominantly African American areas of Los Angeles erupted in violence, and six days of riots led to 50 deaths, thousands of arrests and an estimated one billion dollars in property damage. At one point Rodney King appeared before cameras to make a public plea that included the simple words, "Can we all get along here? Can we all get along?" King was awarded $3.8 million after a civil suit against the city (and others).
2014: Ferguson, MissouriOn Aug. 9, Officer Darren Wilson shot and killed Michael Brown, an unarmed 18-year-old teenager in Ferguson, Mo. Details of the shooting have been under dispute since the incident. Police said that Brown was shot during an altercation with Wilson. However, a friend who was with Brown at the time said that Wilson shot Brown when he refused to move from the middle of the street and that Brown's hands were over his head at the moment of the shooting. The following night, after a candlelight vigil for Brown, protesters filled the streets near the shooting. Police officers arrived on the scene with riot gear, including rifles and shields. The protest turned violent and images from cell phones went viral on social media, including several accounts of looting.
Late on the evening of Nov. 24, the grand jury decision not to indict Officer Wilson was announced, sparking protests in Ferguson and cities across the U.S., including Chicago, Los Angeles, New York, and Boston. Protests continued the following night. The protests were particularly tense in Ferguson. While some people responded to the decision with peaceful protests, others set fire to police cars, looted, and destroyed buildings.
In Dec., protests continued to grow throughout the country after a Staten Island grand jury decided not to indict Daniel Pantaleo, the police officer involved in the death of Eric Garner. While marching through streets, protesters shouted, "I can't breathe," the last words Garner said before he died after being placed in a chokehold by Pantaleo in July. These protests combined with the still ongoing nationwide demonstrations over last month's grand jury decision in Ferguson. Crowds of protesters gathered in New York, Boston, Chicago, Washington, D.C., and Pittsburgh. In most cases, these protests were not violent. However, protests in Berkeley, Calif., became violent as demonstrators shut down a freeway, threw rocks and other objects at police officers, and assaulted each other.
2015: Baltimore, MarylandAfter the funeral of Freddie Gray, the 25-year-old African American who died of a severe spinal cord injury suffered while in police custody, angry residents took to the streets of northwest Baltimore to protest another death of a black man at the hands of police. Gov. Larry Hogan declared a state of emergency, called in the National Guard, and set a curfew as demonstrators threw rocks and cinder blocks at police and firefighters, looted stores, and set buildings and cars on fire. Fifteen police officers were injured.

TeamGreene

Reaction score
I understand that but they are also saying that the police are systematically killing unarmed blacks in this country but the data says different. But that doesn't fit their narrative and blows a gigantic hole in their need to sow more division.

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
Amazing...

President Obama is responsible for race relations in this country. We should get him back in the Whitehouse then because whatever time machine he is using would come in handy about now.

1898: Wilmington, North CarolinaWhile Democrats held power at the state level in North Carolina, a coalition of white Republicans and African Americans controlled politics in Wilmington, in 1898. A group of Democrats sought to remove blacks from the political scene and launched a campaign to do so by accusing black men of sexually assaulting white women. A prominent black newspaper editor, Alex Manly, responded with an editorial suggesting that it was possible that relations between white women and black men were consensual—a taboo subject at the time. About 500 white men attacked and burned Manly's office. Fourteen African Americans were killed in the violence.
1906: Atlanta, GeorgiaRacial tension had been building in Atlanta in 1906 and race-baiting in the state's gubernatorial election brought it to a boil. Blacks in Georgia had begun to prosper economically and socially, and the Democratic candidates for governor, Hoke Smith and Clark Howell, played on whites' fear of a rising black middle class. Anti-black violence broke out in September after two newspapers printed stories about black men assaulting white women. Most of the allegations were false. About 10,000 white men and boys took to the streets, beating black men. Between 25 and 100 blacks were killed and hundreds were injured.
1917: East St. LouisSeveral thousand African Americans seeking employment opportunities moved to East St. Louis, historically a white city, from the South during World War. On July 1, a black man was rumored to have killed a white man. Anti-black violence followed, with whites shooting, beating, and lynching African Americans. Arson against African-American homes also occurred. The violence continued for a week. Estimates of deaths range from 40 to 200 African Americans. In addition, some 6,000 blacks fled East St. Louis.
1919: Red SummerRace riots erupted in 26 U.S. cities during the course of the year, including Washington, DC; Knoxville, Tennessee; Longview, Texas; Phillips County, Arkansas; Omaha, Nebraska; and Chicago. Many of the riots occurred during the summer months, in what is known as the "Red Summer." Racial tension was particularly bad in northern cities as white soldiers returning from World War I found that their jobs had been taken by African Americans who had migrated north during to take advantage of employment opportunities. In addition, black soliders returning from war became embittered by the lack of civil rights extended to them, particularly after they risked their lives fighting for their country. Chicago experienced the most violence. On July 27, 1919, Eugene Willaims, a 17-year-old black man, was swimming with friends in Lake Michigan and entered into a "white only" area of the water. A group of white men threw rocks at Williams. He was hit in the head and drowned. Police refused to arrest the man who threw the rock, and fighting between white and black gangs erupted in Chicago's South Side. The violence escalated, and the state militia was deployed. Fighting continued until Aug. 3, and 15 white people and 23 blacks were killed. About 1,000 black people lost their homes to arson.
1921: Tulsa, OklahomaThe Greenwood section of Tulsa, the wealthiest black community in the country, erupted in violence on May 31 and June 1 after a young white woman accused a black man, Dick Rowland, of grabbing her arm in an elevator. Rowland was arrested and police launched an investigation. Accounts of the assault were exaggerated, and a mob of armed white men gathered outside the Tulsa County Courthouse. The sheriff enlisted officers to protect Rowland, and an armed group of black men went to the courthouse to help protect Rowland. Gunfire was exchanged between the groups, and the violence intensified. Many of the black people retreated to the Greenwood neighborhood. Whites followed, burning and looting the buildings and homes. About 1,250 homes were destroyed. The Oklahoma National Guard was called in, and imprisoned some 6,000 blacks. There are reports that whites fired on Greenwood from planes. Reports of fatalities vary, but the state of Oklahoma reports that 26 blacks and 10 whites died in the violence. A report released in 2000 by the Tulsa Race Riot Commission said about 300 people died.
1943: DetroitIn the 1940s, Detroit, a segregated city, was a hotbed of racial tension. On a steamy evening in late June, a fistfight broke out between a black and white young men at an amusement park called Belle Isle. The fighting quickly grew in scope and intensity. The violence escalated when rumors about violence against white and black women circulated, and both whites and blacks engaged in retaliatory attacks. Homes and busineses were burned and looted and people were beaten and shot. The fighting raged for three days, and 6,000 U.S. Army troops were brought in. Twenty-five black people and nine whites were killed. About 700 were injured.
1965: WattsWatts, the predominately black neighborhood in Los Angeles, erupted in riots that lasted from August 11 to 17 after the arrest of 21-year-old Marquette Frye, a black motorist, by a white highway patrolman, Lee Minikus. Racial tension had been on the rise in Los Angeles, and particularly in Watts, because of years of discrimination and racial injustice. A crowd of African Americans gathered and watched as a scuffle broke out between police; Frye; his brother, Ronald; and their mother, Rena Price. Ronald and Price were also arrested. The number of people gathering increased, and the crowd of black onlookers through rocks and concrete at police. Nearly 4,000 National Guardsmen were deployed, in addition to about 1,600 police officers. Martial law was declared and a curfew implemented. More than 30,000 people participated in the riots, fighting with police, looting white-owned homes and businesses, and attacking white residents. The riots left 34 dead, more than 1,000 injured, and about 4,000 arrested.
1967: NewarkBlack residents of Newark felt disenfranchised and that they were victims of racial profiling, creating a palpable sense of racial tension. On July 12, John Smith, a black cab driver, was arrested for improperly passing a police car. He was taken to a police station across the street from a public housing project. Residents of the project reported that Smith was seriously injured and was dragged from the police car into the station. They reported the event to several civil rights groups, who asked to see Smith. They requested that Smith be taken to the hospital for treatment. Word of the incident spread, and black leaders organized a peaceful protest. However, the protest turned violent, with black demonstrators throwing bottles, rocks, and Molotov cocktails at the police station. Rioting followed for the next several nights, and the National Guard was deployed. Despite the presence of the National Guard, the violence and looting continued for three nights. The worst rioting in New Jersey's history left 26 dead, 725 injured, about 1,500 arrested, and more than $10 million in property damage.
1968: King Assassination RiotsRiots broke out in about 125 cities following the April 4, 1968, assassination of Martin Luther King, Jr. Washington, DC, Chicago, and Baltimore experienced the most violence. In Washington, violence broke out hours after the assassination. On April 5, looting, arson and attacks on police increased, and as many as 20,000 people participated in the riots. The National Guard and Marines were dispatched. The riots reached within two blocks of the White House. Twelve people were killed, more than 1,200 buildings were destroyed, and damage was tallied at $27 million, leaving the district's economy in tatters.
Rioting in Baltimore began April 5. Maryland's governor Spiro Agnew called in the National Guard, and later needed to dispatch federal troops to help control the violence and looting. Rioting continued until April 14. Seven people were killed, 700 injured, and about 4,500 were arrested.
In Chicago, rioting took place over a 28-block area in Chicago's West Side. As in other cities, rioters looted stores and homes, set buildings on fire, and broke windows. In addition to some 10,500 police officers, about 6,700 members of the National Guard and 5,000 federal troops were deployed. Eleven people were killed in the violence and 2,150 arrests were made.
1991: Crown Heights Race RiotsOn Aug. 21, 1991, in the Crown Heights neighborhood of Brooklyn, New York, an enclave of both Hasidic Jews and blacks, a car driven by Yosef Lifsh hit another car and then crashed into two black children, Gavin and Angela Cato, both age 7. Residents of Crown Heights gathered and began attacking Lifsh and other Hasidic Jews. A city ambulance crew and the Hasidic-run Hatzolah ambulance service arrived on the scene. The Hatzolah service brought injured Jews to the hospital, and the Cato children were transported by the city crew. Gavin Cato died. Black residents felt the Jews were given preferential medical treatment and began throwing rocks and bottles at police and at the homes and businesses of Hadsidic Jews. Yankel Rosenbaum, a 29-year-old Australian scholar, was stabbed by several black men and later died of the injuries. The riots raged for three days. More than 150 officers about 40 civilians were injured in the rioting.
1992: Rodney King RiotsIn the early hours of March 3, 1991, Rodney King was pulled over for driving recklessly. A witness, George Holliday, videotaped the end of King's encounter with police from his apartment balcony. The video shows the officers severely beating Rodney King in the presence of other L.A. cops—all told, nearly 20 seconds of hitting and kicking as King tries to rise from the ground. Aired repeatedly all over the country and then around the world, the footage shocked viewers and charges were brought against four cops: Laurence Powell, Theodore Briseno, Timothy Wind and Stacey Koon. On April 29, 1992, a jury acquitted three of the officers and deadlocked on the charges against Powell. Predominantly African American areas of Los Angeles erupted in violence, and six days of riots led to 50 deaths, thousands of arrests and an estimated one billion dollars in property damage. At one point Rodney King appeared before cameras to make a public plea that included the simple words, "Can we all get along here? Can we all get along?" King was awarded $3.8 million after a civil suit against the city (and others).
2014: Ferguson, MissouriOn Aug. 9, Officer Darren Wilson shot and killed Michael Brown, an unarmed 18-year-old teenager in Ferguson, Mo. Details of the shooting have been under dispute since the incident. Police said that Brown was shot during an altercation with Wilson. However, a friend who was with Brown at the time said that Wilson shot Brown when he refused to move from the middle of the street and that Brown's hands were over his head at the moment of the shooting. The following night, after a candlelight vigil for Brown, protesters filled the streets near the shooting. Police officers arrived on the scene with riot gear, including rifles and shields. The protest turned violent and images from cell phones went viral on social media, including several accounts of looting.
Late on the evening of Nov. 24, the grand jury decision not to indict Officer Wilson was announced, sparking protests in Ferguson and cities across the U.S., including Chicago, Los Angeles, New York, and Boston. Protests continued the following night. The protests were particularly tense in Ferguson. While some people responded to the decision with peaceful protests, others set fire to police cars, looted, and destroyed buildings.
In Dec., protests continued to grow throughout the country after a Staten Island grand jury decided not to indict Daniel Pantaleo, the police officer involved in the death of Eric Garner. While marching through streets, protesters shouted, "I can't breathe," the last words Garner said before he died after being placed in a chokehold by Pantaleo in July. These protests combined with the still ongoing nationwide demonstrations over last month's grand jury decision in Ferguson. Crowds of protesters gathered in New York, Boston, Chicago, Washington, D.C., and Pittsburgh. In most cases, these protests were not violent. However, protests in Berkeley, Calif., became violent as demonstrators shut down a freeway, threw rocks and other objects at police officers, and assaulted each other.
2015: Baltimore, MarylandAfter the funeral of Freddie Gray, the 25-year-old African American who died of a severe spinal cord injury suffered while in police custody, angry residents took to the streets of northwest Baltimore to protest another death of a black man at the hands of police. Gov. Larry Hogan declared a state of emergency, called in the National Guard, and set a curfew as demonstrators threw rocks and cinder blocks at police and firefighters, looted stores, and set buildings and cars on fire. Fifteen police officers were injured.

530RL

Reaction score
I understand that but they are also saying that the police are systematically killing unarmed blacks in this country but the data says different. But that doesn't fit their narrative and blows a gigantic hole in their need to sow more division.

My personal view is that these things continue to go on and on because people want to argue about how valid any one basis is, as opposed to addressing the overall complaint, systemic racism.

No one wants to see the forest from the trees.

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
I was up last weekend and was wondering when you were going to discuss this.
JR has barely any toons either .

A home on Swanee went into escrow in 24 hours at $529k
The seller bought it in 11/19 for $485k and put ONE sliding glass door in it....$45K profit in 8 months of ownership. And that’s one of at least 10 homes that sold in under 72 hours of listing in Havasu from $450-600k last week

RV sales are through the roof too.
Why?
Because people that are go getters adapt. Can’t fly for a year? Go camping and boating.

Factor in the Gen X’er’s leaving Ca. For good and you have large sums of money rolling into Havasu

I chuckle at people complaining about the economy. Those boats were bought by go getters,
Not entitled trust fund babies, lol

The one across from Preston isn’t a rumor.. A friend of a friend bought it (got it cheap too!). That is gonna be a bad ass place when it’s done.

LowRiver2

Reaction score
The one across from Preston isn’t a rumor.. A friend of a friend bought it (got it cheap too!). That is gonna be a bad ass place when it’s done.
Havasu is going nowhere but up in home prices and $ pumped into that town.
If Trump is re-elected , only will double down on home prices rising.

farmo83

Reaction score
Trump is by no means perfect, however personally I don't think he's done any worse with the situations he's been dealt with then Hillary would have done. Anyone that thinks Trump is at fault for A Corona or B the George Floyd situation, well that's your opinion and the rest of us in reality have ours. Keep in mind WE as a society elect our leaders, so everyone that hates Trump and wants a change this November I would advise you to put together a well thought out agenda of how voting for Biden would better my family and our country and I'll be happy to listen. If you have a good sound case I'll vote Biden. I'll bet a case of beer no one will though.

As far as the state of America personally I think this is a result of the society our children grow up in being told they can do very little wrong. Also the 24 news blitz and social fear mongering is a huge piece as well.