Is this an open container?

IMG_4497.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Paradox

Known Inmate #27012
Reaction score
Try this next time

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Friends of ours went on a Caribbean cruise a couple of years ago. They bought a sealed in plastic case of Auquafina water and carefully disassembled it. Dumped all the water, filled each bottle with vodka, closed the lids tight with two drops of supper glue and reassembled the case re-shrinking the plastic wrap so well you couldn’t tell.

First thing upon boarding, the boarding official pulls one the bottles from the case and shakes it. Since vodka bubbles differently than water upon shaking, he knew what it was and they immediately lost all of it.

HTTP404

New But Seasoned Inmate #2002
Reaction score
Friends of ours went on a Caribbean cruise a couple of years ago. They bought a sealed in plastic case of Auquafina water and carefully disassembled it. Dumped all the water, filled each bottle with vodka, closed the lids tight with two drops of supper glue and reassembled the case re-shrinking the plastic wrap so well you couldn’t tell.

First thing upon boarding, the boarding official pulls one the bottles from the case and shakes it. Since vodka bubbles differently than water upon shaking, he knew what it was and they immediately lost all of it.

We pulled that off once. Was funny cause you could smell the vodka like crazy coming off the water bottles.

attitude

Reaction score
The only cruise I ever went on my dad and I bought a six pack of coke in the plastic bottles and filled half of them with Jack, worked like a charm.

WYRD

Reaction score
Used a mouthwash bottle once...no issues

spectra3279

Vaginamoney broke
Reaction score
Had a friend back in the days before all the dui shit. He would get pulled over and they would make him pour out his glass of whiskey. They would search his car and never find anything else so they let him go. He would wait till they were out of site, put his glass under the dash and hit the windshield washer button. It put 4 shots back in his glass. Cops never did figure that shit out

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

lakemadness

Grobe Bruste Bitte
Reaction score
The only cruise I ever went on my dad and I bought a six pack of coke in the plastic bottles and filled half of them with Jack, worked like a charm.

Was that just a short morning cruise? Lol

ElAzul

Well-Known RDP Inmate #211
Reaction score
Remember cocaine or drug of choice mixed in Afrin nose spray bottle being my dad's thing back in the day

attitude

Reaction score
Was that just a short morning cruise? Lol
Three day cruise lol. I think we fit about a full handle into them, even if it didn’t last us all cruise still saved a bunch of money.

DaveC

Car-boat motors
Reaction score
Legit question

Bottle of premium booze = 45% alcohol by volume

Hand sanitizer = 60%+++ alcohol by volume

so????