WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Seth Rich

Royally PO'd

Reaction score
Yore wrong , stainer, being a PRICK is a lifestyle...NOT a hobby.... heheheh

milkmoney

Reaction score
My god , reading this reminds me of being in grade school , this shouldn't be the political section, it should be the whining cry baby u said if first section

How fucking exhausting to read , although u can usually predict the next post , it will say , " no u did it or no u said it first "[emoji202]

RVR SWPR

Almost Off the Grid
Reaction score
I'm not going to snitch like River Sweeper but I hope Shintooo sees it! [emoji106]

You don't bother me moron.You define LIBERAL,totally unable to comprehend personal responsibility for the decisions you make.Always someone else fault.Nobody banned Grads,he handled that himself.Like i said i requested a post delete.The post would not have bothered you?If so,you request the post be put back up and insert your name in it.Keep posting your shit stainless,answers alota???.If Clinton were to read your posts she would have a better understanding how she lost.:D

THE BEST PART OF ALL THIS,THE PATHETIC POST WAS DELETED.I APPRECIATE THE CLASS IT TOOK TO STEP UP AND REALIZE WHAT HAS HAPPENED HERE.

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    82.8 KB · Views: 192

Stainless

Banned
Reaction score
You don't bother me moron.You define LIBERAL,totally unable to comprehend personal responsibility for the decisions you make.Always someone else fault.Nobody banned Grads,he handled that himself.Like i said i requested a post delete.The post would not have bothered you?If so,you request the post be put back up and insert your name in it.Keep posting your shit stainless,answers alota???.If Clinton were to read your posts she would have a better understanding how she lost.:D

THE BEST PART OF ALL THIS,THE PATHETIC POST WAS DELETED.I APPRECIATE THE CLASS IT TOOK TO STEP UP AND REALIZE WHAT HAS HAPPENED HERE.

" THE BOBBY AND STAINLESS SHOW" Brought to you evenings and week-ends compliments of RDP:D

PSA - - Regular programing will return someday.lol

Show me where i log on to PB,let's go here wingnut.Same deal yesterday,you claim 3 people have threatened you,zip,nothing to back it up.I do stop in HOTBOAT.Very good people over there involved in racing,very good people.Show me stainless where i log on to PB.If i wanted to it none of your business.Alotta good people there also.Damn good people.

I HAVE NO REGRET REQUESTING A POST DELETE.THE POST DELETED CROSSED A LINE MOST OF US RESPECT.I APPRECIATE THAT RDP STEPPED UP AND HAD THE CLASS.THANKS.

Your heads going to explode you Old Geezer. :loser:

Stainless

Banned
Reaction score
Well,Stainless,i finally noticed i'm just about the only one responding to your intellectual assortment of Emoticons.It has been news to me that you claim to live in the United States,top it off Az no less.Like i said earlier,was sure you broadcasting from Pakistan.So few words,just emoticons indicates a language problem.You too damn depressed to live in Arizona.:D

[emoji480]

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score
assange%20mother%20tewe.png

The internet is buzzing with theories after Wikileaks Founder Julian Assange's mother, Christine Assange, tweeted - and then deleted - what many believe to be an admission that murdered DNC staffer Seth Rich "leaked docs proving corruption."

In response to the question "why did Julian publish damning docs against Hillary at such a crucial time which gave Humpty Dumpty Trump the upper hand?" Christine Assange replied "Its the duty of media to inform citizens about corruption," adding "a #DNC #Bernie supporter disgruntled with rigging leaked docs proving corruption."

"What should Wikileaks should have done? Hold on to them till after the election to advantage #Hillary?" she continued, adding "You are shooting the messenger!"

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score
Donna Brazile, the former interim head of the Democratic National Committee (DNC), flatly denied claims by conservative blogger Matt Couch that she was at the same hospital where former DNC Staffer Seth Rich died.

Couch made several claims on Sunday and Monday that Brazile and Washington D.C. Mayor Muriel Browser were at the hospital Rich was taken to the morning he was killed on July, 10 2016.

Couch said he had “credible” information from sources and added that he had information that was “verifiable” and he has “a way to prove it.”

Brazile on Monday claimed to be on the west coast at the time of the murder.

But two D.C. Metropolitan Police sources told True Pundit on Monday that the new revelations are relatively accurate.

“Ask Brazile for her cell phone records on the date involved,” one police source said. “That would settle it.

Pull the hospital (cctv video) tape from 4 am and let’s see who is on video arriving at the hospital. If you have nothing to hide, give Metro permission to release basic evidence.”

Credible points. Sounds very simple. Let’s see some records.

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score
Donna Brazile, the former head of the Democratic National Committee, spent Monday vehemently denying she was in Washington D.C. on the day Seth Rich was murdered.

But by Monday night her claims were quickly unraveling. True Pundit reported D.C. Metro Police said an Intel drop by Conservative journalist Matt Couch placing Brazile and the D.C. mayor at the hospital after Rich was shot, was indeed accurate.

And on Tuesday, federal law enforcement sources said Brazile’s social media posts from July 10, 2016 — the day Rich was killed — were made from the Beltway, Not Seattle as Brazile has claimed. Brazile claimed Monday that she was on a west coast trip the day Rich was gunned down in the streets of D.C. at 4:19 a.m.

But sources said FAA records show Brazile boarded a Dulles International Airport flight on July 10th some 12 hours after the Rich murder. Brazile flew direct to Seattle (SEA-TAC) from D.C., records also show.

tenor.gif

Old Texan

Honorary Warden #377 Emeritus - R.I.P.
Reaction score
Gonna be very interesting to find out why Brazile is lying.......:eek:

She best watch her back.

Old Texan

Reaction score
On the subject of Clintonacide......I wonder if Bill realizes how dangerous it will be for him if the Bitchness gets an inkling she could gather another roll at getting nominated and he goes further down the dementia road? Some hot young reporter gets ol' Willie wound up and talking.

Then, Bnag!!!!! Clocked on the head multiple times by a bottle of scotch in the study. Chelsea drops by, Willie lays dead on the floor amongst an upturned humidor of stale Cubans and Hillie's snoring away on the couch with her unfinished dog eared manuscript fantasy dreams, the bitch that could have been the queen.:eek::confused:;)

spectra3279

Vaginamoney broke
Reaction score
On the subject of Clintonacide......I wonder if Bill realizes how dangerous it will be for him if the Bitchness gets an inkling she could gather another roll at getting nominated and he goes further down the dementia road? Some hot young reporter gets ol' Willie wound up and talking.

Then, Bnag!!!!! Clocked on the head multiple times by a bottle of scotch in the study. Chelsea drops by, Willie lays dead on the floor amongst an upturned humidor of stale Cubans and Hillie's snoring away on the couch with her unfinished dog eared manuscript fantasy dreams, the bitch that could have been the queen.:eek::confused:;)
And of course it will be deemed a suicide.

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

Waffles

Banned
Reaction score
Crowdstrike was sent payments of over $100k by the DNC ONE day after Seth Rich AND the DNC lawsuit server Shawn Lucas died/were killed.

What a coincidence!
IMG_20180828_161534.jpeg
IMG_20180828_161606.jpeg

Sent from my FRD-L14 using Tapatalk

500bbc

Reaction score
Crowdstrike was sent payments of over $100k by the DNC ONE day after Seth Rich AND the DNC lawsuit server Shawn Lucas died/were killed.

What a coincidence! View attachment 677743 View attachment 677744

Conspiracy theorist!

There's is no way in hell those people could have been executed just because there are trillions of dollars at stake!

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score

Waffles

Banned
Reaction score

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score
CONSPIRACYLAND: Where we literally write conspiracy theories to cover up a conspiracy theory [emoji23]

Serious question though, if it's all nonsense, why did Yahoo news in depth investigative journalists bother writing an article refuting a 3 year old conspiracy? Why even pay it any attention? Lol

Honk honk [emoji1782]

upload_2019-7-10_15-39-26.jpeg

SNiC Jet

Reaction score
3 years past and the Liberals are still trying to figure out what went wrong and who to blame it on. :p

upload_2019-7-10_17-46-31.png

Grandpa mac

Now politics is kinda boring ;)
Reaction score
CONSPIRACYLAND: Where we literally write conspiracy theories to cover up a conspiracy theory [emoji23]

Serious question though, if it's all nonsense, why did Yahoo news in depth investigative journalists bother writing an article refuting a 3 year old conspiracy? Why even pay it any attention? Lol

Honk honk [emoji1782]

Ummm, because you idiots still believe it?

Grandpa mac

Now politics is kinda boring ;)
Reaction score
Says the one who wants to resurrect a pedophile candidate for Senate.

Waffles

Banned
Reaction score
Ummm, because you idiots still believe it?
What a coincidence that the same (((journalist))) that used an intelligence asset as a source to plant the Steele Dossier in the media so it could be used in the FISA process, wrote this beautiful piece three years after the fact just for shits and giggles.

Idk why I'm reiterating something that you already know from reading the muller report..... Right?

Honk honk [emoji1782]

SNiC Jet

Reaction score
Says the one who wants to resurrect a pedophile candidate for Senate.

You and the DNC need to come up with something better, because your pedophile accusations have been debunked and much like you and the DNC, exposed as a fraud.

As pathetic as you may be.....it is "fun to watch" your credibility vaporize ...

Last edited:

RVR SWPR

Almost Off the Grid
Reaction score
Here the reason Robert Mueller testimony CANCELLED.

"Robert Mueller's theory that the Kremlin engaged in "sweeping and systematic" meddling in the 2016 US election.
Judge Dabney L. Friedrich ruled this week that the Special Counsel's indictment of a Russian troll farm "does not link the defendants to the Russian government," and "alleges only private conduct by private actors."

Following the February, 2018 indictment of three Russian firms and 13 Russian nationals, Mueller's office was caught off guard when some of the Russians actually showed up in US court to defend themselves

Old Texan

Reaction score
Here the reason Robert Mueller testimony CANCELLED.

"Robert Mueller's theory that the Kremlin engaged in "sweeping and systematic" meddling in the 2016 US election.
Judge Dabney L. Friedrich ruled this week that the Special Counsel's indictment of a Russian troll farm "does not link the defendants to the Russian government," and "alleges only private conduct by private actors."

Following the February, 2018 indictment of three Russian firms and 13 Russian nationals, Mueller's office was caught off guard when some of the Russians actually showed up in US court to defend themselves
I remember that deal and the media wanted nothing to do with it. Mueller used these guys as setups and never dreamed they'd show. as I recall everything against them was dropped as no one in M's crew was ready for court......The whole investigations was a set up and Mueller was cought in the middle trying to serve his masters without incriminating himself. The haters are furious over this mess and still they try to hold put hope they can somehow turn the lies into some kind of something 'cause the truth won't be twisted....:rolleyes:

530RL

Reaction score
Donna Brazile, the former head of the Democratic National Committee, spent Monday vehemently denying she was in Washington D.C. on the day Seth Rich was murdered.

But by Monday night her claims were quickly unraveling. True Pundit reported D.C. Metro Police said an Intel drop by Conservative journalist Matt Couch placing Brazile and the D.C. mayor at the hospital after Rich was shot, was indeed accurate.

And on Tuesday, federal law enforcement sources said Brazile’s social media posts from July 10, 2016 — the day Rich was killed — were made from the Beltway, Not Seattle as Brazile has claimed. Brazile claimed Monday that she was on a west coast trip the day Rich was gunned down in the streets of D.C. at 4:19 a.m.

But sources said FAA records show Brazile boarded a Dulles International Airport flight on July 10th some 12 hours after the Rich murder. Brazile flew direct to Seattle (SEA-TAC) from D.C., records also show.

tenor.gif
Gonna be very interesting to find out why Brazile is lying.......:eek:

She best watch her back.
Yep, she just entered the death pool. I’m going to pick hit by parked car for $100
I'm going with the tried and true, death by barbell but possibly the smother-by-pillow Scalia deal.
There's always the Suicide by 5 shots to the back of the head.
Arkancide victims are a determined bunch, no doubt about that.
perhaps doorknob or trash chute
And of course it will be deemed a suicide.

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk
Conspiracy theorist!

There's is no way in hell those people could have been executed just because there are trillions of dollars at stake!

LOL

Has Donna Brazille or Bill Clinton been killed by HRC yet?

Sandlord

Reaction score
..would soon be released to the public. Rather than acknowledge that a DNC employee was so appalled by the corruption he had witnessed inside the DNC and the Clinton campaign that he leaked emails to Wikileaks, the DNC and Clinton campaign decided they would instead blame the leaked emails on the Russian government, then blame Mr.Trump for colluding with the Russian government.42. The DNC employee responsible for the leaks was Seth Rich, and he was assisted by his brother Aaron. Mr. Butowsky does not know exactly when the DNC figured out that Mr. Rich was the source of the leak. On July 10, 2016, however, Mr.Rich was fatally shot while walking home in Washington, D.C., and the murder has not been solved. Mr. Butowsky does not know whether the murder is related to Mr. Rich's role in leaking DNC emails.43. Shortly after the murder, the interim DNC chair at the time, Donna Brazile,reached out to Mr. McCabe and Washington, D.C. Mayor Muriel Bowser for help in dealing with the political consequences of the murder. Ms. Brazile knew suspicions would soon arise, fairly or unfairly, that the murder was connected to the email leaks.D.C. police allowed the FBI to unlock Seth Rich's electronic devices, and the FBI obtained data showing that Mr. Rich had indeed provided the DNC emails to Wikileaks.At Mr. McCabe's direction, however, that information was kept secret with orders that it not be produced in response to any Freedom of Information Act request. For her part,Ms. Bowser directed D.C. police not to pursue any investigative avenues that might connect the murder to the email leaks. At her direction, local police blamed the murder on a “botched robbery” even though Mr. Rich's watch, wallet, and other belongings were

Page 12
https://www.scribd.com/document/417578836/Butowsky-Complaint

RVR SWPR

Almost Off the Grid
Reaction score
LOL
Has Donna Brazille or Bill Clinton been killed by HRC yet?

Cell is located in Basement of their Chappaqua,NY Home or might as well be. :)
image.jpeg

Also,Donna doing great except lost plum job of a lifetime and now works partime @ Fox :)

Last edited:

Old Texan

Reaction score
Word has it that OJ has declared to look for Rich's killer as he searches for Ron and Nicoles.....Probably as good of odds as any of catching the actual killer:rolleyes: