WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Seth Rich

530RL

Reaction score
Does your IQ match your age???

I'm much older.......but still smart enough not to buy the conspiracy theories tossed about down here. :)

chemtrail-race-car_600px.jpg

MSum661

Reaction score
You gunna answer my question or run away like your whore? :) :) :)

Must be late to another appointment to meet his buddy Gary again.....
Still don't know why He doesn't pay more attention to who He hangs out with.

garyjohnsn.jpg

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score
Must be late to another appointment to meet his buddy Gary again.....
Still don't know why He doesn't pay more attention to who He hangs out with.

View attachment 776291

hahahaha cocksucker claims conspiracy on Seth Rich, but gives Mueller a pass when he doesn't even glance at the server behind the Russian collusion BS...............

LMAO 70's show .gif

Maybe he'll get to it in between being a sweat shop owner and a teacher's pet. :) :) :)

Old Texan

Honorary Warden #377 Emeritus - R.I.P.
Reaction score
You gunna answer my question or run away like your whore? :) :) :)
There's no money in it for him to actually answer questions......He needs more as he really thinks he can take it with him. Oracles are special, doncha know:rolleyes:

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
There’s no conspiracy concerning Seth Rich.
He was killed to silence him period.
How dense (or in denial) do you have to be not to see it?

Old Texan

Reaction score
It wasn't just a coincidence then????????:eek:

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
I'm much older.......but still smart enough not to buy the conspiracy theories tossed about down here. :)

View attachment 776289

Boy, that was a quick divert straight to the chem trail absurdum.

You know what I dont buy?
I don’t buy that a person with your intelligence paints EVERY murder, every crime, basically every variance from the CNN proclamations as a “conspiracy theory”.

There is no way that an international man of trade is immune from the knowledge of what happens below the surface.
There is no way that you, of all people, are blind to what people are capable of doing to achieve and retain global power.
There is no way that you honestly believe the things you say.

So...are you diverting for some personal goal? Are you just protecting the secrets for your own gains?
Or (most likely) are you just being obtuse to continue to mock everyone you consider a “Trumpkin”?

You’d have to drop 100 IQ points to be stupid enough to honestly equate a politically motivated murder, or any of the numerous double tap suicides, with a chem trail.

Your rush to instant reductio absurdum gives you away.

You’ve underestimated your opponents.

Old Texan

Reaction score
Boy, that was a quick divert straight to the chem trail absurdum.

You know what I dont buy?
I don’t buy that a person with your intelligence paints EVERY murder, every crime, basically every variance from the CNN proclamations as a “conspiracy theory”.

There is no way that an international man of trade is immune from the knowledge of what happens below the surface.
There is no way that you, of all people, are blind to what people are capable of doing to achieve and retain global power.
There is no way that you honestly believe the things you say.

So...are you diverting for some personal goal? Are you just protecting the secrets for your own gains?
Or (most likely) are you just being obtuse to continue to mock everyone you consider a “Trumpkin”?

You’d have to drop 100 IQ points to be stupid enough to honestly equate a politically motivated murder, or any of the numerous double tap suicides, with a chem trail.

Your rush to instant reductio absurdum gives you away.

You’ve underestimated your opponents.

It's oracle fishing 101. I let my guard down and joked with him the other day and he turned it into a scolding personal attack. We're all simple fucks to him and all he cares about is his bottom line and trying to justify his insecurities to himself by hating those who remind him of his faults.

He claims to be in all our heads when in reality it's the other way around:eek::rolleyes:

Sandlord

Reaction score
It's oracle fishing 101. I let my guard down and joked with him the other day and he turned it into a scolding personal attack. We're all simple fucks to him and all he cares about is his bottom line and trying to justify his insecurities to himself by hating those who remind him of his faults.

He claims to be in all our heads when in reality it's the other way around:eek::rolleyes:

remind me: which one is the Oracle?

Last edited:

Grandpa mac

Now politics is kinda boring ;)
Reaction score
The Seth Rich conspiracy is just one more time all you Trumpkins got suckered by Putin and the Russians. Over and over people ask on here for proof that Russia changed a single vote. Russia convinced all of you of bullshit like this and then let you vote against Hillary because you believed their shit.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/thehil...ce-secretly-planted-fake-report-that-seth?amp

Grandpa mac

Reaction score
Here’s the kooky website that first picked up the story from “Russia intelligence” within three days of the murder.

http://whatdoesitmean.com/

And from there Banton, Hannity, etc started pushing it to the Fox audience.

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score
The Seth Rich conspiracy is just one more time all you Trumpkins got suckered by Putin and the Russians. Over and over people ask on here for proof that Russia changed a single vote. Russia convinced all of you of bullshit like this and then let you vote against Hillary because you believed their shit.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/thehill.com/homenews/media/452157-russias-foreign-intelligence-service-secretly-planted-fake-report-that-seth?amp

Another 17 Intelligence Agencies story? hahaha. The largest contributor to Hillary, Foolgles is your source......
1A190A3B-F0BD-4A64-A89B-6879C8553EF4.gif

Your bitch buddy wouldn’t answer so I’ll ask you.

Why didn’t Mueller, the FBI or anyone else look at the “hacked” DNC server monkey?

Activated

Deplorable
Reaction score

https://www.google.com/amp/s/thehill.com/homenews/media/452157-russias-foreign-intelligence-service-secretly-planted-fake-report-that-seth?amp

If you think I would have ever voted for that corrupt piece of shit, you are even more ignorant than you appear.

Get over it, he won. Your continuing to babble on about it, like a broken fucking record, just makes those of us with open minds, skip your posts. Just like that dipshit @jimsplace.

Grandpa mac

Reaction score
Another 17 Intelligence Agencies story? hahaha. The largest contributor to Hillary, Foolgles is your source...... View attachment 777023

Why didn’t Mueller, the FBI or anyone else look at the “hacked” DNC server monkey?
I’m sure he’ll be asked that when he testified before the House.

Grandpa mac

Reaction score
If you think I would have ever voted for that corrupt piece of shit, you are even more ignorant than you appear.

Get over it, he won. Your continuing to babble on about it, like a broken fucking record, just makes those of us with open minds, skip your posts. Just like that dipshit @jimsplace.
“Open minds”- ha! And right after boasting that you never would have voted for Clinton. It’s clear you’re the very opposite of open minded if there is nothing you could have learned about Trump or Clinton which would have changed your mind. I bet I could list a dozen issues where no amount of evidence would ever persuade you to change that open mind of yours.

Grandpa mac

Reaction score
Another 17 Intelligence Agencies story? hahaha. The largest contributor to Hillary, Foolgles is your source...... View attachment 777023

Information from the prosecutor in the Seth Rich case. But do your own homework. See if you can find an origin any earlier than the story that whatdoesitmean.com (kooky right-wing conspiracy site) ran three days after the murder quoting Russian intelligence sources. That is the point this story got picked up by Rush, Hannity, etc but if you find another source from before the Russia trolls fed it to the right wing media, let me know and I’ll eat crow.

Activated

Deplorable
Reaction score
“Open minds”- ha! And right after boasting that you never would have voted for Clinton. It’s clear you’re the very opposite of open minded if there is nothing you could have learned about Trump or Clinton which would have changed your mind. I bet I could list a dozen issues where no amount of evidence would ever persuade you to change that open mind of yours.

Yore wrong. I based my opinion on the information I read etc. I have voted for both parties in my lifetime, and am registered as an independent. You just can’t see past the fact that she would have been terrible for this country.

You also can’t see past that the more you scream, lash out, act like a child who lost, the more you push people who are “middle of the road voters” to the right.

The Democratic party is an embarrassment right now...it is truly laughable.

Last edited:

500bbc

Reaction score
Yore wrong. I based my opinion on the information I read etc. I have voted for both parties in my lifetime, and am registered as an independent. You just can’t see past the fact that she would have been terrible for this country.

You also can’t see past that the more you scream, lash out, act like a child who lost, the more you push people who are “middle of the road voters” to the right.

The Democratic part is an embarrassment right now...it is truly laughable.

Trump is playing those fools like a fiddle, keeping them showing their true colors.
The mainstream Turds are now defending the openly anti Semitic, anti American, terrorist supporting idiots in their party.

Open Borders!!! Kill the Jew!!! Death to America!!!!

Best

Election

EVER!!!!:D

Old Texan

Reaction score
The idiotic examples of what your perceive as logic is simply amazing. Akin to giving a guy a dozen ways that he will be murdered. Then when he agrees to none of them, you'd call him close minded.....:rolleyes:

Grandpa mac

Reaction score

The Democratic part is an embarrassment right now...it is truly laughable.
Independents are just folks who don’t follow politics and the news enough to have informed opinions. It lets you feign high mindedness when in reality it suggests a lack of real awareness and a voter influenced by charisma over substance. This isn’t to say we wouldn’t benefit from third party or independent candidates, but I have less respect for independent voters than even rigidly conservative voters who know the facts and
vote based on their interests (eg strict Antiabortion Catholics and the Koch Brothers).

Activated

Deplorable
Reaction score
Independents are just folks who don’t follow politics and the news enough to have informed opinions. It lets you feign high mindedness when in reality it suggests a lack of real awareness and a voter influenced by charisma over substance. This isn’t to say we wouldn’t benefit from third party or independent candidates, but I have less respect for independent voters than even rigidly conservative voters who know the facts and
vote based on their interests (eg strict Antiabortion Catholics and the Koch Brothers).

...and I equate extreme left, and right voters to sports fans who root for the favorite team regardless of their position. It is like you can’t think for yourself if there is a D next to their name, you love them.

Good luck to you Raider fan. Lol

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score
Information from the prosecutor in the Seth Rich case. But do your own homework. See if you can find an origin any earlier than the story that whatdoesitmean.com (kooky right-wing conspiracy site) ran three days after the murder quoting Russian intelligence sources. That is the point this story got picked up by Rush, Hannity, etc but if you find another source from before the Russia trolls fed it to the right wing media, let me know and I’ll eat crow.

When the Deep State media does everything in their power to label something as a conspiracy and they don't just leave it alone, you know it's not. ;)

William Binney, look him up.

July 5, 2016: In the early evening, Eastern Daylight Time, someone working in the EDT time zone with a computer directly connected to the DNC server or DNC Local Area Network, copied 1,976 MegaBytes of data in 87 seconds onto an external storage device. That speed is much faster than what is physically possible with a hack.

It thus appears that the purported “hack” of the DNC by Guccifer 2.0 (the self-proclaimed WikiLeaks source) was not a hack by Russia or anyone else, but was rather a copy of DNC data onto an external storage device.

https://consortiumnews.com/2017/07/24/intel-vets-challenge-russia-hack-evidence/

Tell Brock I said to kiss my ass.

Old Texan

Reaction score
Coming from a guy that has probably never voted for person lacking a D beside their name......:rolleyes:

independents tend more to be those who look at the candidate objectively and try to make the best decision for the office.

I tend to vote Republican for national offices 100%. State offices around 80%. Local offices, I vote fairly strictly on the individual as I have a better feel and knowledge of who they are and how they think. In my mind that makes me more an independent than full Republican.

Nationally, I've not seen a D candidate for President who was qualified enough over the Rep running since JFK. John Kennedy was the last D anywhere near qualified. My first presidential vote was in 1972 and I actually voted D due to Viet Nam and my young mind not having experienced life outside my parents home. And ironically that war was a huge mistake that Kennedy got us into. That being said, Truman was the last truly good D choice........

Andy B.

Reaction score
Nationally, I've not seen a D candidate for President who was qualified enough over the Rep running since JFK. John Kennedy was the last D anywhere near qualified.

Iv'e stated that a few times on hear also, i'm reading the book killing Kennedy now.

Racey

Maxwell Smart-Ass
Reaction score

How about the day after the murder, July 11th 2016 at 6:45pm PDT, By reddit user kurtchella.

https://www.reddit.com/r/conspiracy/comments/4sejv7/the_death_of_seth_rich/

SPSoF0x.jpg

Racey

Maxwell Smart-Ass
Reaction score
Is kurt still breathing?

He seems to be a big fan of The Bachelor and was still posting just a couple days ago if you check his post history. The Russians probably have been posting under his name thousands of posts for the last 3 years in obscure and benign topics to throw you of their dubious plans. :p

What these idiots don't get is that there wasn't some big vast Russian conspiracy, there were tens of thousands of random people online that have massively cynical views and were digging through every event in real time during the election. There was no central authority, people who made sound points got exposure and those that didn't got lost to 'page 2'... We all witnessed it first hand while it was happening. I remember reading about Rich's murder that same day, and it wasn't from the news sites, it was from hundreds of accounts in the comment sections trying to piece something together with whatever information they could dig up.

Last edited:

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score
He seems to be a big fan of The Bachelor and was still posting just a couple days ago if you check his post history. The Russians probably have been posting under his name thousands of posts for the last 3 years in obscure and benign topics to throw you of their dubious plans. :p

What these idiots don't get is that there wasn't some big vast Russian conspiracy, there were tens of thousands of random people online that have massively cynical views and were digging through every event in real time during the election. There was no central authority, people who made sound points got exposure and those that didn't got lost to 'page 2'... We all witnessed it first hand while it was happening. I remember reading about Rich's murder that same day, and it wasn't from the news sites, it was from hundreds of accounts in the comment sections trying to piece something together with whatever information they could dig up.

We are the media now. Sure, some of it's fake and I fall for it from time to time, but I also don't dig like some do. I applaud those of you who here that do that and everyone else around the world..................because it's been PROVEN we can't rely on the MSM. It's driving them nuts and has been a pleasure to experience. :)

By far the best thing to ever come out of this internet thing!!!

tenor.gif

Racey

Maxwell Smart-Ass
Reaction score
We are the media now. Sure, some of it's fake and I fall for it from time to time, but I also don't dig like some do. I applaud those of you who here that do that and everyone else around the world..................because it's been PROVEN we can't rely on the MSM. It's driving them nuts and has been a pleasure to experience. :)

By far the best thing to ever come out of this internet thing!!!

tenor.gif

Exactly, read the comment sections, then watch 48 hours later as cliff notes are making the MSM....

Sent from my sputnik russian troll device.

Carlson-jet

Not Giving A Fuck Is An Art
Reaction score
There is no way one could actually apply this post to their beliefs without LOL as they hit submit reply. :D
Nice cast. :p

wallnutz

Reaction score
You have posted some pretty dumb shit, and this one is no different. Saying independent voters are uninformed, really. Where do you come up with this? Is this what happens when your propaganda site goes down and you have to come up with your own material? Guys like the the chopper dude who voted for a third party candidate that you seem to look up to are Ill informed?
Also you always bring up the Kochs but I never see you bring up their counter part George Soros. Is there a reason for that? Is that who drives your propaganda?

Last edited:

Grandpa mac

Reaction score
How about the day after the murder, July 11th 2016 at 6:45pm PDT, By reddit user kurtchella.

View attachment 777159

View attachment 777159
Okay, you win the round. Conspiracy Kurt does appear to have gotten the jump on the Russians that pushed the story to whatdoesitmean.com and ultimately Fox News. Regardless, good find.

94Nautique

Once Banned
Reaction score
His IQ test results came back Negative.
Now youve done it. He's going to challenge you to a pissing contest and then call you a pussy when you look quizzically at the freak, and walk away.

He's maladjusted and a misogynist. In other words, a perfect lefty troll.

Carry on Fraudpa, you are great for business, as in the old 1890's circus side show variety.

Old Texan

Reaction score
Okay, you win the round. Conspiracy Kurt does appear to have gotten the jump on the Russians that pushed the story to whatdoesitmean.com and ultimately Fox News. Regardless, good find.
Don't say that like it's a rare occurance. It's just that few bother to take the time countering your endless surfing and posting from leftwing loon sites that fit your fantasy script......:rolleyes:

Grandpa mac

Reaction score
Now youve done it. He's going to challenge you to a pissing contest and then call you a pussy when you look quizzically at the freak, and walk away.

He's maladjusted and a misogynist. In other words, a perfect lefty troll.

Carry on Fraudpa, you are great for business, as in the old 1890's circus side show variety.
We both know what that IQ test of yours would show, so I understand your reluctance to back up your tough talk. It stems from being a pussy.

Old Texan

Reaction score
We both know what that IQ test of yours would show, so I understand your reluctance to back up your tough talk. It stems from being a pussy.
At least 94 would be in triple digits unlike you deuce.....:rolleyes: