WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Seth Rich...

SNiC Jet

Reaction score
1632183530730.png

jonnyd

Reaction score
In June of 2020 Santa Rosa experienced 3 nights of violent protests from the George Floyd BLM folks. During the protest many windows were broken and a lot of spray paint was used on buildings in the downtown area. On morning #2, I took a little detour on my way to work and toured the damage.

One of the things that caught my attention was the phrase "Fuck Seth" painted on buildings in different areas where the protestors had been gathered. This peaked my interest as I wondered what did Seth Rich have to do with George Floyd? Why would BLM or Antifa be angry at Seth Rich? After all I'm sure it was just a conspiracy theory that Seth leaked Hillary's emails to Wikileaks. I'm also sure that it was really a genuine robbery attempt that took his life!

SNiC Jet

Reaction score
In your endless efforts to defend and deny the lawless actions from the Left, how is this 3 yr old story you reference relevant to the current situation and the Judge's order? 🤷‍♂️

FBI Defies Court Order – Refuses to Turn Over Seth Rich Evidence to Attorney​

f900244f55fe60edca20c1efd62060bc

By
Truth Press
Published 2 days ago

In September 2023, a judge finally demanded the FBI and DOJ provide all they had regarding Seth Rich to Attorney Clevenger.

Then in late November, a Federal Judge ruled the FBI must hand over evidence regarding former DNC employee Seth Rich’s murder to Ty Clevenger.

This is big news since one year earlier the FBI was attempting to bury the information on Seth Rich for 66 years.

Judge Amos L. Mazzant ruled the FBI must hand over Rich’s personal laptop, work laptop, a DVD, and thumb drive within 14 days.

It’s now been over 40 days since this ruling came down and the lawless Chris Wray FBI has defied the court order.

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score
In your endless efforts to defend and deny the lawless actions from the Left, how is this 3 yr old story you reference relevant to the current situation and the Judge's order? 🤷‍♂️

By
Truth Press
Published 2 days ago

In September 2023, a judge finally demanded the FBI and DOJ provide all they had regarding Seth Rich to Attorney Clevenger.

Then in late November, a Federal Judge ruled the FBI must hand over evidence regarding former DNC employee Seth Rich’s murder to Ty Clevenger.

This is big news since one year earlier the FBI was attempting to bury the information on Seth Rich for 66 years.

Judge Amos L. Mazzant ruled the FBI must hand over Rich’s personal laptop, work laptop, a DVD, and thumb drive within 14 days.

It’s now been over 40 days since this ruling came down and the lawless Chris Wray FBI has defied the court order.

Because......................

530 FBI.jpg

faggot robinhood .gif

530RL

Reaction score

By
Truth Press
Published 2 days ago

I’m not defending anything.

Simply pointing out the recurring facts that those who make up stories such as those about Seth Rich, Semantic, Dominion, the Arizona election and Mr. Richter as well as spread other conspiracy theories, end up paying a lot of money for putting out such false and defamatory statements. And others who believe such falsehoods and then lawlessly act upon them, end up going to jail.

Just another set of factual data points for the reader to consider.

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score
I’m not defending anything.

Simply pointing out the recurring facts that those who make up stories such as those about Seth Rich, Semantic, Dominion, the Arizona election and Mr. Richter as well as spread other conspiracy theories, end up paying a lot of money for putting out such false and defamatory statements. And others who believe such falsehoods and then lawlessly act upon them, end up going to jail.

Just another set of factual data points for the reader to consider.

Bullshit, BUT since yore going there........................

How come those that spread Russia, Russia, Russia and ALL the other lies you and yore ilk spread about President Trump don't end up paying a lot of money for putting out such false and defamatory statements?

SNiC Jet

Reaction score
Simply pointing out the recurring facts that those who make up stories such as those about Seth Rich.....
The only one "making up stories" here is simply a Federal Judge assisting and agreeing with those who are seeking the truth.... and those who "pop up" and deflect away from seeking the truth is rather obvious. Nothing more.....nothing less ;)

1705258145894.gif

Smitty7

Reaction score

How come those that spread Russia, Russia, Russia and ALL the other lies you and yore ilk spread about President Trump don't end up paying a lot of money for putting out such false and defamatory statements?
Because fuckin Trump. That's why. "signed 530"

TeamGreene

Reaction score

Shut up logic has no place here!