WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Shepard Smith on Fox

TBulger

Reaction score
Anyone catch Shepard Smith, on Fox, talking about the long overdo earthquake in Pacific Northwest? They had a Prof, expert on earthquakes in this area, say that an earthquake that happens every 260 years is about 55 years overdo. Says that everything west of Interstate 5, from Northern Ca to Canadian border will be destroyed. Almost guaranteed and more than 13k people will die. Supposed to be 30 times more powerful than anything on our little fault, geez.

Skinny Tire AH

This ain't all folks! Skater368
Reaction score
Shepard Smith is a tool. He is just looking for some attention because he doesn't look like this. :D

Megyn-Kelly2.jpg

Sleek-Jet

Reaction score
That's like all the predictions of Yellowstone errupting. First there isnt anything you can do about it and two there isn't any place to go and escape it.

So don't worry about it...

Old Texan

Honorary Warden #377 Emeritus - R.I.P.
Reaction score
That's like all the predictions of Yellowstone errupting. First there isnt anything you can do about it and two there isn't any place to go and escape it.

So don't worry about it...

Basically it falls under the definition of, "You gotta go somehow....." :yikes:cool

Hope like hell it never happens but if we try and avoid all the tragic predictions, we'll still die and we'll miss out on life.:D

The wife asked the other day what we should do to prepare for the predicted solar event that will put us into a minor ice age within 15 or so years.....My reply was to work out how to keep my beer supply from freezing as opposed to keeping it cold.....A fella's just gotta set some priorities.:thumbup:

Luvnlife

Head Ram Rod
Reaction score
Whipping the people into a frenzy and trying to draw attention[emoji107]🏻

2Driver

Reaction score
If you can't sensationalize a current natural disaster then you can sensationalize one thats late in arriving. [emoji3].

The news is not a while lot better than the rest of the reality garbage on tv

renodaytona

Reaction score
Make's you wonder what they are not reporting on when this type of crap is their big story.

Ziggy

SlumLord
Reaction score
I hear Charlie Brown's teacher when idiots like him start spewing shit.[emoji57]

pronstar

President, Dallas Chapter
Reaction score
Supposed to be 30 times more powerful than anything on our little fault, geez.

A 5.0 quake has 30 times the energy of a 4.0...sounds like fear-mongering to me.