WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

SHE'S YUMMY.........

Water Romper

Reaction score
ha, listening to that piano just gave me a flash back of Shakey's Pizza Parlor on Azusa Ave. in Covina, CA .... and she is cute too ;)

poncho

Reaction score
ha, listening to that piano just gave me a flash back of Shakey's Pizza Parlor on Azusa Ave. in Covina, CA .... and she is cute too ;)
Loved me some Shakeys lunch buffet back in the day, back when i could eat for three.

stephenkatsea

Reaction score
Yep, Shakeys Bunch of Lunch was good. No way I could eat those amounts now. Enjoyed this. Some outstanding female keyboard players around. IMO Diana Krall is among the best. She plays much in the style of the great Oscar Peterson.

Chili Palmer

Master of My Domian
Reaction score
At the one in Arcadia in early 70's in the evening they'd shut the player piano off and a guy with at banjo would play with at a guy at the piano doing ragtime songs.

LazyLavey

Reaction score
Yep, Shakeys Bunch of Lunch was good. No way I could eat those amounts now. Enjoyed this. Some outstanding female keyboard players around. IMO Diana Krall is among the best. She plays much in the style of the great Oscar Peterson.
Mmmmmmm... Mojo potatoes

Water Romper

Reaction score
I envy anyone that can play an instrument. I can play a CD, and that's it. These gals sound great, what talent.