WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Shintoooo's the man....power of RDP!

mbrown2

Reaction score
So week was going along great....had it in my plan to print my tax stubs and mail in my tax check... Had submitted tax docs to my normal guy a couple of months back and he normally takes a week or two and then the efile forms and docs are ready. Well I assumed it worked like the last 3-4 years but when looking at emails never had an email from him. Looked at Intuit no messages or questions...just the reminder to upload my docs from early Feb. Panic sets in that I am likely filing an extension unless I want to do HR block. I am not baller, just a W2 working slub...But multiple properties, stock activities ...I just want to have someone other than HR Block do them...and I don't have the time to learn turbo tax again. No phone calls or emails answered from my existing guy.... So I hit up buddies for their guys...no answer. This is literally the toughest week to get a good tax guy.

Power of RDP....I hit up Shintoooo, first tell him I am not related to Grads.... :) Second apologize in advance and then tell him the story... He laughs and says "I expected someone from the boards to come at the last minute", he told me he was slammed but if my guy did not get back to me he would fit me in. Well no call no email from my guy. Shintoooo has me send him all the docs..(probably 15-20 docs, hundred + pages)....this is Wed afternoon; I sent them. My returns were done Thur afternoon....WOW.

So the kicker....when Shintoooo calls that he is complete he says the Fed owes you this and the state owes you this.... I am like "What somethings wrong".....I have been paying yearly for as long as I can remember....He walks me through the numbers and my week goes from panic to pumped... You go into the week thinking you are spending x, but you come out it keeping x and getting y...

We all talk about the power of the boards.... I've never met Shintoooo physically, only virtually but these virtual relationships run deep. You don't get these sort of relationships via the one/done postings on Facebook and Instagram.....

Shintoooo thanks again!👍

Last edited:

Waffles

Banned
Reaction score
Wait till you find out that Apu is the brains behind that operation...

1621006923393.gif

DaytonaBabe

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Good job, Shintoooo.

Hope you guys have some fun relaxation planned after this BS is over. I know I'm not the only one that has felt like it has been tax season for over a year straight. Ugh. My poor CPA is taxed (har, har, har!)

Racey

Maxwell Smart-Ass
Reaction score
You are welcome. I always set aside a little time for frantic calls and emails and this year didn't fail. 😆

I showed up with all my shit to my tax guy on like April 10th ready to apologize for being that last minute dick, When i got there the sign on the door said the filing deadline was May 17th 🤣🤣

185EZ

Takin it EZ
Reaction score
Yabutt wait till you get the bill:p

I'm done with my cpa. She made another mistake and feds took some money out of my return
I can do THAT lol

Last edited:

BHC Vic

cobra performance boats
Reaction score
You are welcome. I always set aside a little time for frantic calls and emails and this year didn't fail. 😆
Well shit I should have just called you this year then. I’m still waiting for my lady to call me and tell me I owe 3k

DaveC

Car-boat motors
Reaction score
I still have nightmares about that guy. The warden strikes fear into the hearts of many... his threats were real.

No one is scared of shintooo. He is a nice guy. Too nice.

Shintoooo has many a box.... so the question still stands....

you must’ve forgot about this guy lol

View attachment 1002423