WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Shit going down in Huntington Beach

4Waters

Reaction score
Family friend of the wife said antifa is their as well. He is down there, went to get lunch and all he'll broke loose, FB live stream

Backlash

Reaction score
Didn't see anything on TV about it, but I did read a news article about the event. Apparently there is a BLM group and a WLM group who were clashing with one another, with a few arrests made. Is that the jist of it?

GRADS

Phishing license is paid up to date
Reaction score
Stayed in the hotel right there on the corner, it was pretty swishy.👍

DWC

Reaction score
The HB police supposedly sent the “warning” out yesterday. Said it was the “White Lives Matter, KKK, White Knights rally”. I’d love to hear from LEO in the area. Sounds like BS.

ka0tyk

Warlock Performance Boats Merchandise Connections
Reaction score
yeah about two weeks ago they posted on their facebook that there were rumors of a "white lives matter" rally going to be held in downtown HB. they didnt really say it that "black and white" but in the comment people have posted the flyers that were circulating throughout the neighborhoods, etc. so its not surprising that those efforts were met with BLM protesters as well.

for those who dont know, HB has *ALWAYS* had a white supremacy stigma... hell the kids playground at the park by my house had swastikas all over it until I brought my cordless sander and took care of it because the city wouldnt do anything regardless of my multiple reports. for decades "surf culture" has always been an "us vs them" mentality with locals being white, and outsiders being santa ana, etc mexican, black, yadda yadda. "this is our beach, locals only" type stuff. just like you'll see in hawaii where locals will just beat up "haole's"

Screen Shot 2021-04-11 at 4.39.46 PM.png

DWC

Reaction score
I know 2 cops in HB. It wasn't the KKK., WLM, etc.
Kinda figured. We get civil unrest warnings/updates emailed daily. I saw HB and shook my head. I could see BLM wanting to get back in there because the last time was a failure. We’ll see what happens in the upcoming weeks. Keep your heads on a swivel LEO’s.

Havasu blue label

Reaction score
It’s all bullshit we are just getting back from the rentals in hb a dulplex just to make sure no shit was going on it’s a kkk party and supremacist rally this Mexican is ready for anybody to disrespect my family

Havasu blue label

Reaction score
I have very close friends that are white knights they have no Interest in the kids play

Havasu blue label

Reaction score
It was a bunch idiots all lives matter and yes it was nazi white and the one kid is a Mexican that grew up in hb apt life on golden west

The Prisoner

Well-Known RDP Prisoner Inmate #283
Reaction score
I know the chief of police in HB and he said it was.
Doyle from Sling Blade this sounds like :p :p :p
I told you three times already, the law's on my side. I play cards with J.D. Shelnut, chief of PO-lice. So kiss my ass, you old bastard."

El Rojo

Reaction score
gonna throw my worthless .02 cents into this horse shit...I've got no idea whats going on in HB right now...I will say this though, as a life long resident of OC (46yrs), everyone knows HB is the skinhead capitol of OC...bars like Reds in the 90's were full of white power advocates, sporting the Nordic Pride, Nazi tattoos etc....that being said, they were mostly harmless unless you fucked with them...me being of Italian, Spanish Basque, English and German descent would be wary of going into that bar, only because my skin tone happens to be brown...great place to drink though, so it was worth it...met Tito Ortiz there in 98 and played foosball with him...

stoker

Reaction score
gonna throw my worthless .02 cents into this horse shit...I've got no idea whats going on in HB right now...I will say this though, as a life long resident of OC (46yrs), everyone knows HB is the skinhead capitol of OC...bars like Reds in the 90's were full of white power advocates, sporting the Nordic Pride, Nazi tattoos etc....that being said, they were mostly harmless unless you fucked with them...me being of Italian, Spanish Basque, English and German descent would be wary of going into that bar, only because my skin tone happens to be brown...great place to drink though, so it was worth it...met Tito Ortiz there in 98 and played foosball with him...
Pretty sure Tito is half Hispanic and is proud to let it be known. Please explain why he as a proud Hispanic would be playing foosball with you in a white advocac bar. HB does have a few skinheads and always has but for the most part HB is 100% patriotic and not afraid to let it be known.

El Rojo

Reaction score
Who's gonna fuck with Tito? Especially in his prime , before he made his name in the UFC? He was/is a big boy...I'm not sure what you're trying to get at? HB at one time was full of skinheads, probably still is, or maybe it's not....Patriotism is not white power

Joker

Reaction score
Tito’s an idiot and HB is a far cry from what it was years ago. I guess because the town protects itself from these knuckleheads we’re nazis or skinheads? These BLM fucks caused a good friend to kill himself so fuck them.

monkeyswrench

Reaction score
Saying HB is full of skinheads is like saying Long Beach is full of Crips...I'm sure there are some, but far from the majority. Pretty sure when I was a youngster, Fontana was the Klansman Mecca...but that was 30 years ago.

There are extremes in every city, of every type. Most of us realized last year there were outside forces, and aggitators causing much of the problems. The media will spin it to fit their narrative, truth be damned.

El Rojo

Reaction score
Pretty sure Tito is half Hispanic and is proud to let it be known. Please explain why he as a proud Hispanic would be playing foosball with you in a white advocac bar. HB does have a few skinheads and always has but for the most part HB is 100% patriotic and not afraid to let it be known.
Tito’s an idiot and HB is a far cry from what it was years ago. I guess because the town protects itself from these knuckleheads we’re nazis or skinheads? These BLM fucks caused a good friend to kill himself so fuck them.
Saying HB is full of skinheads is like saying Long Beach is full of Crips...I'm sure there are some, but far from the majority. Pretty sure when I was a youngster, Fontana was the Klansman Mecca...but that was 30 years ago.

There are extremes in every city, of every type. Most of us realized last year there were outside forces, and aggitators causing much of the problems. The media will spin it to fit their narrative, truth be damned.
For fucks sake, I'm not saying everyone in HB are skinheads....It's prob .00001 of the entire population...what I am saying is true, at least in one point in time...HB WAS at one point the skinhead capitol of OC....and anyone one who has live in OC for the past 40yrs or so would agree

Joker

Reaction score
Who's gonna fuck with Tito? Especially in his prime , before he made his name in the UFC? He was/is a big boy...I'm not sure what you're trying to get at? HB at one time was full of skinheads, probably still is, or maybe it's not....Patriotism is not white power
I see a lot of Hispanic people downtown and they don’t seem to be threatened by the white power group you mention