WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Shit going down in Huntington Beach

El Rojo

Reaction score
I see a lot of Hispanic people downtown and they don’t seem to be threatened by the white power group you mention
The white power group I'm talking about were from 20+ years ago, so IDK , they could be over it or dead...

HubbaHubbaLife

Reaction score
yeah about two weeks ago they posted on their facebook that there were rumors of a "white lives matter" rally going to be held in downtown HB. they didnt really say it that "black and white" but in the comment people have posted the flyers that were circulating throughout the neighborhoods, etc. so its not surprising that those efforts were met with BLM protesters as well.

for those who dont know, HB has *ALWAYS* had a white supremacy stigma... hell the kids playground at the park by my house had swastikas all over it until I brought my cordless sander and took care of it because the city wouldnt do anything regardless of my multiple reports. for decades "surf culture" has always been an "us vs them" mentality with locals being white, and outsiders being santa ana, etc mexican, black, yadda yadda. "this is our beach, locals only" type stuff. just like you'll see in hawaii where locals will just beat up "haole's"

View attachment 991285
Black folks in HB? Thats hilarious.

Long Way Home

Dog Days of Summer!
Reaction score

Attachments

• download (1).jpg
    download (1).jpg
    288.2 KB · Views: 267
  • download.jpg
    download.jpg
    389.6 KB · Views: 258

monkeyswrench

Reaction score
Anyone else think it's odd that "White Lives Matter", a group that was pretty much unheard of, prints fliers for a protest in HB? A town that tried to stand against the BS last summer. Not to mention, according to some people, BLM "counter-protestors" outnumbered the "WLM" protestors 10:1...although they did not know ahead of time.
Just so happens to be when one of the co-founders of BLM is catching heat for buying multiple high end homes.
Not saying there's a connection...but I don't believe in coincidences either.

4Waters

Reaction score
Anyone else think it's odd that "White Lives Matter", a group that was pretty much unheard of, prints fliers for a protest in HB? A town that tried to stand against the BS last summer. Not to mention, according to some people, BLM "counter-protestors" outnumbered the "WLM" protestors 10:1...although they did not know ahead of time.
Just so happens to be when one of the co-founders of BLM is catching heat for buying multiple high end homes.
This same shit ran through my mind as well

The Prisoner

Well-Known RDP Prisoner Inmate #283
Reaction score
Huntington was a fun town as I remember. Last time I was there we went to Hurricanes bar and the band was excellent. I remember, in my drunken haze, they did a spot on rendition of Semi Charmed Life. That’s how long ago it was. Also the first time I saw a pod of dolphins. Off the pier.

Willie B

aberrant member
Reaction score
...Huntington Beach lost my interest when The Golden Bear closed...I’m kind of guessing that most of the people on here have never even heard of the Golden Bear???...After it closed Huntington Beach just became another small town I had to drive through to get to my girlfriends place in Newport...

HB2Havasu

Reaction score
I was listening to the FB live and could here them yelling Black Lives Matter
So your a ‘White’ BLM Protestor chanting Black Lives Matter then you're still a White Supremist according to Marxist Media. So Dumb! LMAO

If you think the nonsense is bad now wait until Derik Chauvin is acquitted for the George Floyd drug overdose. It’s going to be stoopid and Jao will do nothing to stop cities from burning 🔥 by Antifa & BLM thugs.

Last edited:

nowski

Reaction score
...Huntington Beach lost my interest when The Golden Bear closed...I’m kind of guessing that most of the people on here have never even heard of the Golden Bear???...After it closed Huntington Beach just became another small town I had to drive through to get to my girlfriends place in Newport...

Rock on Willi B Rock On...

With (Lenny) Mazotti's long gone and Ruby's now closed the only draw left for me in HB is that Doughnut shop at Magnolia and Adams...

HBCraig

Reaction score
They are unheard of because they werent there.

mbrown2

Reaction score
I was in Mammoth over the weekend.... I figured it was setup ....were there any actual WLM protestors? I cannot see any from any of the pics...sad that the pier has become the magnet for these sorts of things.

HB2Havasu

Reaction score
HB has a large skinhead population. Always has.
Do you have any data to back this statement? I've lived here for 10+ years and this is not my experience. Yes 30 years ago this was a Skinhead stronghold. Most have now died off and/or moved out. I'm sure there is a few stranglers but this is more the exception than the rule.

HBCraig

Reaction score
Do you have any data to back this statement? I've lived here for 10+ years and this is not my experience. Yes 30 years ago this was a Skinhead stronghold. Most have now died off and/or moved out. I'm sure there is a few stranglers but this is more the exception than the rule.
I don't remember much skinhead stuff at all. But, back in the day Perqs had quite the non diverse crowd

Riverhound

Reaction score
I grew up in HB, attended HBHS and surf'd the north side before school most days and yes there were a few skinheads running around with red laces in the their Doc Martins but don't confuse them with the surf crowd. The surfers were very protective of their beach, town etc. kind of a locals only deal. They didn't give a shit what color you were, just don't mess with their wave or way of life.

@Willie-B yes it was a sad day when Golden Bear closed down

DrunkenSailor

Reaction score

Its not just HB. There are active gangs in Anaheim, Orange, Costa Mesa and Long Beach. The main active gangs in HB are HB Skinheads, Rise Above which has a website https://media2rise.com/, The Nazi Lowriders, PEN1 and FSU

Its not the days of shaved heads and red shoelaces anymore as it used to be. Things are more subtle but these groups are definitely still active.

Mcob25rg

Reaction score
Really, how bad can it get -HB is in a NO GUN State, RIIIIIIIGGGGGGHHHHTTTTTTTT ???

HB2Havasu

Reaction score
Its not just HB. There are active gangs in Anaheim, Orange, Costa Mesa and Long Beach. The main active gangs in HB are HB Skinheads, Rise Above which has a website https://media2rise.com/, The Nazi Lowriders, PEN1 and FSU

Its not the days of shaved heads and red shoelaces anymore as it used to be. Things are more subtle but these groups are definitely still active.

Haha I don't think a website that 2 retards published as an entire culture of white racists wreaking havoc on southland society, lol. If gangs are such a problem then why did the City of Los Angeles just defund their Gang Task Force??? It's not a problem like the Marxist Media would have you believe! It's all about controlling a population Sir.

DrunkenSailor

Reaction score
Haha I don't think a website that 2 retards published as an entire culture of white racists wreaking havoc on southland society, lol. If gangs are such a problem then why did the City of Los Angeles just defund their Gang Task Force??? It's not a problem like the Marxist Media would have you believe! It's all about controlling a population Sir.

LA Defunding their gang task force has nothing to do with gangs no longer being a problem. LA defunding their gang task force is more about budget shortfalls due to the loss of tax revenue than the gangs just magically disappearing overnight. From the LA PD:

Gangs
The County and City of Los Angeles are the “gang capital” of the nation. There are more than 450 active gangs in the City of Los Angeles. Many of these gangs have been in existence for over 50 years. These gangs have a combined membership of over 45,000 individuals.

Gang membership in Los Angeles has continued to increase over the past five years even though there have been periodic crime decreases. One of the major factors contributing to increased gangs, gang membership and violence has been the lucrative narcotics trade, with rival gangs vying for the greatest market share.

Gangs are not a new phenomenon. During the last three years, there were over 16,398 verified violent gang crimes in the City of Los Angeles. These include 491 homicides, nearly 7,047 felony assaults, approximately 5,518 robberies and just under 98 rapes.

https://www.lapdonline.org/search_results/content_basic_view/1396

HB2Havasu

Reaction score
LA Defunding their gang task force has nothing to do with gangs no longer being a problem. LA defunding their gang task force is more about budget shortfalls due to the loss of tax revenue than the gangs just magically disappearing overnight. From the LA PD:

Gangs
The County and City of Los Angeles are the “gang capital” of the nation. There are more than 450 active gangs in the City of Los Angeles. Many of these gangs have been in existence for over 50 years. These gangs have a combined membership of over 45,000 individuals.

Gang membership in Los Angeles has continued to increase over the past five years even though there have been periodic crime decreases. One of the major factors contributing to increased gangs, gang membership and violence has been the lucrative narcotics trade, with rival gangs vying for the greatest market share.

Gangs are not a new phenomenon. During the last three years, there were over 16,398 verified violent gang crimes in the City of Los Angeles. These include 491 homicides, nearly 7,047 felony assaults, approximately 5,518 robberies and just under 98 rapes.

https://www.lapdonline.org/search_results/content_basic_view/1396

And how many of these 450 gangs are White Supremists? Less than 5%. But let's not focus on the other 95% of Black, Brown, and Asian gangs. They don't count, lol.

DarkHorseRacing

Reaction score
Hb has a large skinhead population. Always has. For the most part they don't fuck with people. Trying to hold a blm protest here is stupid.

How is it that white lives matter is racist?

But black lives matter is perfectly fine?

If its white, it's racist. White history? Racist. White advertising? Racist. White rights? Racist. White TV Programming? Racist.

Didn't you see that Maxine Waters video where she basically called every white person in the country a racist/white supremacist? I'm none of those, but now that Maxine has done me the favor of labeling me anyway, now I'm starting to wonder if I should be.

DrunkenSailor

Reaction score
And how many of these 450 gangs are White Supremists? Less than 5%. But let's not focus on the other 95% of Black, Brown, and Asian gangs. They don't count, lol.

Completely agree with you here! The blind eye to MS13, etc... and only focusing on what are ironically enough minority white gangs is typical of our backward ass media narrative.

Backlash

Reaction score

Interesting that you say the gang problem in L.A. is not a problem. I'd be happy to give you a tour of "The Avenues," "Boyle Heights," "El Sereno Rifa," "Locke Street," "Lowell Street...." yada yada yada. It's a HUGE problem and just because a politician or two tells you it ISN'T a problem, doesn't mean what they are saying is true.

rmarion

Stop The Steal
Reaction score
I grew up in HB.... graduated 77 (Edison) .. left in 86... for the affordable niner...

The skin heads must of moved in 1987...

Because they were not around when I grew up..

Must of been that White Privilege shit I keep hearing about...

Last edited:

HB2Havasu

Reaction score
Interesting that you say the gang problem in L.A. is not a problem. I'd be happy to give you a tour of "The Avenues," "Boyle Heights," "El Sereno Rifa," "Locke Street," "Lowell Street...." yada yada yada. It's a HUGE problem and just because a politician or two tells you it ISN'T a problem, doesn't mean what they are saying is true.
I agree 100% What I was trying to point out is if it’s not a problem why are they defunding? LA also just closed there Auto Theft Detective Bureau so plan on car theft rings becoming like the cartel in a few years and auto insurance rates going sky high. Why people vote for Marxist Politicians is beyond me? They will destroy this country!!!!

Chili Palmer

Master of My Domian
Reaction score
I agree 100% What I was trying to point out is if it’s not a problem why are they defunding? LA also just closed there Auto Theft Detective Bureau so plan on car theft rings becoming like the cartel in a few years and auto insurance rates going sky high. Why people vote for Marxist Politicians is beyond me? They will destroy this country!!!!
Because they bribe them free shit!

Havasu blue label

Reaction score
The brass are my family members and yes they are pencil pusher but the all started in south central just like everyone just that they have chose that run does not make them better then patrol

buck35

Reaction score
The brass are my family members and yes they are pencil pusher but the all started in south central just like everyone just that they have chose that run does not make them better then patrol

Post,proofread ,and edit. Maybe we could figure out what you're trying to say.

boatdoc55

Rest Easy Retired Boat Mechanic 😢🚤
Reaction score
Post,proofread ,and edit. Maybe we could figure out what you're trying to say.
No shit!!! Proofread your shit guys or didn't any of you young guys get taught that in English!!! Oh wait, they don't teach anymore, they just babysit!!!