WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

SHIT HAPPENS and guess what?!

RDPSHIPPING

Swags in the Bag
Reaction score
ElGuapo just walked out the door of our Havasu Store with the last in stock poster of "SHIT HAPPENS", dang!
It was so nice to meet an actual inmate, put a face with a name...Thank you so much and we know you'll enjoy your lucky score - see you next time!!

Last edited:

dspracing

Reaction score
What are your winter hours? My hat flew out of the boat last Saturday and I tried stopping by but you were closed. Couldn't find hours listed anywhere....

RDPSHIPPING

Swags in the Bag
Reaction score
What are your winter hours? My hat flew out of the boat last Saturday and I tried stopping by but you were closed. Couldn't find hours listed anywhere....
You can count on:
Sat - Sun: 8-2 and during the week I'm in 9:30 - 1:30pm...sorry about your hat!

sc7013

Reaction score
I hope someone isn’t copying our shit happens poster from Specialty Fasteners. We do have plenty in stock too.

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
I hope someone isn’t copying our shit happens poster from Specialty Fasteners. We do have plenty in stock too.

is it the poster of a hydro with a parachute opened and a black dually?

ElGuapo

Reaction score
Elguapo just walked out the door of our Havasu Store with the last in stock poster of "SHIT HAPPENS", dang!
It was so nice to meet an actual inmate, put a face with a name...Thank you so much and we know you'll enjoy your lucky score - see you next time!!
That was me. It really was nice meeting you and thank you for taking the time to help me out with some swag.