WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

shit is going down in minnesotta......multiple vids

Joker

Reaction score
13/90 in progress following the murder.

riverroyal

Reaction score
all races are protesting. Im not sure Ive ever seen that. Its going to get worse

shintoooo

I'm Blessed
Reaction score
They're about to gas the crowd from what I'm hearing on the live feed.

EmpirE231

Reaction score
all this pandemic was missing was some violence.

This might be the spark

4Waters

Reaction score
Those people are so fukin stupid, they fired the cops so they riot anyways. Let me guess they haven't been arrested. They will after an investigation and the autopsy is done.

It definitely didn't help with that cop kneeling on his neck but if you can talk you can breathe, ask a person that has choked on a piece of food, bet they couldn't say a word, that's because they couldn't breathe.

I'm not defending those cops as they definitely screwed up, they could have done more once he stopped making noise. They also could have got off of him once in cuffs. More will come out with the autopsy.

Firing them was the right decision.

DRYHEAT

Reaction score
Classy move by one of the protesters spitting at the fox cameraman and flipping the nation off.🙄

4Waters

Reaction score
That cop knew exactly what he was doing! The guy didnt die from not being able to breathe, he died from the fuk heads knee cutting off the blood supply to the brain!

Gross display of power!!
This I believe.

DRYHEAT

Reaction score
Somebody else said it earlier I would like to see the body cam footage to see what led up to him being on the ground in the first place, it appears from other video he was already handcuffed and in control. Maybe he flipped out when they tried to load them in the police car, I don’t know. Whatever happened it’s not making it look very good for law-enforcement.

I don’t think any LEO goes to work planning to kill someone, police are human too and can make mistakes and can have poor judgment just like anybody else.😟

liquid addiction

^ 78 DiMarco Flat
Reaction score
Definitely looked like the cops did bad and are responsible for the mans death. But fuck, who's neighborhood are they looting? Sure the fuk not the cops stores and property. The live feed just said they were looting a Target store running out with baskets full of stuff.

Dogs know not to shit in their own bed!!

Havasu blue label

Reaction score
Correct no blood flow most cops I said most cops are the guys that would get there ass kicked everyweekend happens every day my bro is internal affairs in calif there called bullies with a badge cost us taxpayers money

Advantage 1

Reaction score
And the looting has begun. People actually pulling up cars and unloading shopping carts.

riverroyal

Reaction score
Let’s say your that cop.... you had a very bad lapse in judgement, let’s say you knew this guy already, let’s say the neighborhood isn’t so good, you have a moment of over reaction and kill a suspect...it could happen

do you now:
Flee the country and hide
Take your own life
Or go to prison and probably get killed in there, slowly.

looking at the vid he is guilty. No defending what he did.
but what made him go beyond his training and authority?
look at his area he works in. Fuck that. I’d be pissed all the time if I was a cop.

I’m personally not defending the guy, he knew what he was doing

my guess is he is dead before a sentencing

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
Let’s say your that cop.... you had a very bad lapse in judgement, let’s say you knew this guy already, let’s say the neighborhood isn’t so good, you have a moment of over reaction and kill a suspect...it could happen

do you now:
Flee the country and hide
Take your own life
Or go to prison and probably get killed in there, slowly.

looking at the vid he is guilty. No defending what he did.
but what made him go beyond his training and authority?
look at his area he works in. Fuck that. I’d be pissed all the time if I was a cop.

I’m personally not defending the guy, he knew what he was doing

my guess is he is dead before a sentencing

They don’t put cops in general population.. lol.

Thunderhead1

Reaction score
Remember back to the Michael Brown and Freddy Gray days. Those were paid protesters...paid for by George Sorros. The people that lived in the area were pissed but smart enough not to destroy their neighborhoods..
Pay Attention folks... this is another distraction .

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
Correct no blood flow most cops I said most cops are the guys that would get there ass kicked everyweekend happens every day my bro is internal affairs in calif there called bullies with a badge cost us taxpayers money
There packing and moving

0CBCDC00-C9DE-4FDD-AA70-CF43F532CEEA.png

retaocleg

Reaction score
lol...…..guy recording live stream just yelled at some chick blowing up his phone...….told her damn, stop calling, I know you want some dick, but not now...…...lmao

white kid on the left split screen...…..too funny

floatn turd

Reaction score
Two Community Liaisons are finishing lunch now...........and about to make a Statement.

Screenshot_20200527-170431_Google.jpg
Screenshot_20200527-170413_Google.jpg

monkeyswrench

Reaction score
Rioting seems to be the easy go to, and a way to "come up" in the hood.
I in no way condone the original officers' actions. Rioting and looting though...violence begets more violence. Slap boxing with an armed group, who's already on edge, will lead to no good outcome. Protestors pushed to action by community organizers, who would never break a sweat, nor bleed a drop. The cannon fodder are acceptable losses to them.

This summer may really start to suck if more of these events take place, and are spurred on. Chicago has their annual bloodbath with the first nice spring weekend. This seems to be when those losers cooped up come out with a chip on their shoulders. What will happen when a caged society steps out again?

c_land

Reaction score
CHP just ejected a protester that jumped on his car in Los Angeles.

ALAN F

Reaction score
They don’t put cops in general population.. lol.

They should!!!!especially these fuckers!!imagine if that was your son or relative on the ground!!!id be ready to fucking riot and probably end up in prison myself, the family of that man should never worry about money again, that was a chickenshit asshole cop to do that to him.

DRYHEAT

Reaction score
I was wondering when the protests were going to start in Los Angeles but I thought it would be in bad taste to bring it up. 😳