WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

shit is going down in minnesotta......multiple vids

riverroyal

Reaction score
They won’t put him in general population. It doesn’t matter. He will die in there. Guards can be worse than they inmates
There’s enough power within inmates to make sure the guards handle it.

I just watched the full video. Fuck. Flat out killed him

riverroyal

Reaction score
Oh and police chief should leave also. The boss needs to be gone. 4 cops watching this, sorta tells the public that the entire unit is dirty
Cleaning get out a target on tv now! Better get the national guard there now

cb5505

Reaction score
CHP just ejected a protester that jumped on his car in Los Angeles.

if you look close the chp officer drives slowly and he jumps off. Might hurt his lawsuit when he files a civil lawsuit

LowRiver2

Reaction score
Correct no blood flow most cops I said most cops are the guys that would get there ass kicked everyweekend happens every day my bro is internal affairs in calif there called bullies with a badge cost us taxpayers money
What Department? Finally found out why you hate Cops so much.
Question has noting to do with this topic.
What Department ? And how many years , assignments did he work?

retaocleg

Reaction score
looting starting...……..target is being over run...live feed

Rondog4405

Reaction score
And this jackoff... doubt he will ever try to ride a cop car again.. 🤣🤣👍
20200527_183332.jpg

monkeyswrench

Reaction score
I know "the man" has the ability to shut down cell phone use for an area...what about tv or satellite? Watch these F'rs really riot when they can't watch their new tv, or post live stream shit.

TITTIES AND BEER

Honorary RDP Inmate #160 Emeritus - R.I.P. Mark 😢
Reaction score
Stupid people even more stupid cops sad deal didn’t look like he was fighting back .

monkeyswrench

Reaction score
You can put Stupid in front of any color or race , in this case it’s white to start it off , Sad deal .
Stupid isn't a race, or religion...but the news is dominated by stupidity. All colors, all nationalities and all TWO genders...can bring forth some vast amounts of "Stoopid"...All we have to do is watch the media, and the infection spreads to the weak minded.

DRYHEAT

Reaction score
Stupid isn't a race, or religion...but the news is dominated by stupidity. All colors, all nationalities and all TWO genders...can bring forth some vast amounts of "Stoopid"...All we have to do is watch the media, and the infection spreads to the weak minded.
TWO genders?

you hideous Neanderthal! 🤔 😂

HotRod82

Reaction score
You have to hand it to the black community though....they know how to protest! Hell, I might do some protesting if I could light some shit on fire and loot a Target without getting prosecuted for it. Sounds like a fun way to spend an afternoon.

RitcheyRch

Currently Boat-Less
Reaction score
Every time the news talks about this story they say "a black man killed by a police officer." They could easily just say "a man killed by a police officer." There is no need for them to bait the communities and racial divide.

White guys get killed but you just don’t hear about it because it’s not a political talking point.

4Waters

Reaction score
Every time the news talks about this story they say "a black man killed by a police officer." They could easily just say "a man killed by a police officer." There is no need for them to bait the communities and racial divide.
^^^^^^^THIS^^^^^^^

Rsqfxr

Reaction score

Id rather it stop happening then they wont have anything to talk about

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Flying_Lavey

Dreaming of the lake
Reaction score
Id rather it stop happening then they wont have anything to talk about

So what you're saying is no matter what police are not allowed to kill anyone at all ever? Or are they just never allowed to ever kill a black man no matter what? Because situations like this are EXTREMELY rare even though the media would love to make you believe otherwise. Also, contrary to their narrative, this does happen to other races too.

To ASSUME this is a racist thing is to assume what a man was thinking during his actions without any verbal evidence of such.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

calkid

Reaction score
I wondered where all those white Antifa kids have been. Probably been on "stand down" orders by Soros to not distract us during the covid 19 thing. Now that everything is beginning to open up, they re-appear.

FROGMAN524

Reaction score
Probably because he’d still be alive

The amount of whites shot and killed by cops compared to other colors is 10 to 1 at a minimum. Doesn’t matter because it doesn’t sell newspapers or drive division and TV ratings.

Meaney77

Reaction score
I know "the man" has the ability to shut down cell phone use for an area...what about tv or satellite? Watch these F'rs really riot when they can't watch their new tv, or post live stream shit.
Think about the technology these days with the smart TV's, you have to register your purchase online before you use it. Would be awesome if they could trace some of this stolen shit and bust these idiots.

Last edited:

Meaney77

Reaction score
It was refreshing to see the protesters in LA were protesting with face masks on.

socal0487

Reaction score
Accurate

Attachments

• 79554998-C781-4198-BB55-FE1F7D1165F2.jpeg
    79554998-C781-4198-BB55-FE1F7D1165F2.jpeg
    129.3 KB · Views: 211

RVR SWPR

Almost Off the Grid
Reaction score
At all times during that video,the police officer holding the victim down does not at anytime change his demeanor or expressions.One moment the victim is alive,the next moment the victim is dead.The officer does not appear to be aware of his own actions.Yes,that trail of water flowing out from under
vehicle was the result of the victim bladder releasing at the moment he died.His fear must have been incredible.The officer felt nothing of what he just did.

DRYHEAT

Reaction score
Exactly.... when was the last time you heard about police killing a brown man or ???

are we getting to the point in society that we have to have a separate police force for every race or background? Maybe separate laws for each, taking into consideration special needs and circumstances for each? 🙄

sintax

Reaction score
I watched this Doc a few months ago. Those Fuckers made me proud to be an American! If I remember correctly they got into a couple of engagements too!

yup! There is nothing more american than coming here with a dream, building the dream, and defending your dream!

One thing i've learned from my asian buddies, we take our 2a rights here for granted. They've seen first hand how people w/o them can be forced into all kinds of bad situations.