WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

shit is going down in minnesotta......multiple vids

wallnutz

Reaction score
6B1E91FD-CAB8-417F-9CB2-2AEF6BDD720F.jpeg So am I ok to go get my new 85” tv at Best Buy and maybe light Pep Boys on fire on my way by? Guess I could burn down my kids school too😂

LowRiver2

Reaction score
5 family members active Different Dept

Why not list the Department?
Let’s be real clear here, I posted where I work.

28 years in I have a pretty good bead on any So Cal agency as to how their IA works.

Only 2 types of IA Cops: Those that have been in the mix and a target of IA or cubicle cowboys that never put themselves on the line

0 in between
What Departments?

Taboma

Reaction score
Why not list the Department?
Let’s be real clear here, I posted where I work.

28 years in I have a pretty good bead on any So Cal agency as to how their IA works.

Only 2 types of IA Cops: Those that have been in the mix and a target of IA or cubicle cowboys that never put themselves on the line

0 in between
What Departments?

Just wondering, are you calling him a liar, or simply enjoying the attempted interrogation ? What if he doesn't want to reveal that information, then what ?
Some form of intimidation or forced submission ?

socal0487

Reaction score
View attachment 881670 So am I ok to go get my new 85” tv at Best Buy and maybe light Pep Boys on fire on my way by? Guess I could burn down my kids school too😂

don’t hear much about this one as either

LowRiver2

Reaction score
Just wondering, are you calling him a liar, or simply enjoying the attempted interrogation ? What if he doesn't want to reveal that information, then what ?
Some form of intimidation or forced submission ?
Not your problem, do a search of his posts if you want to know why.

WhatExit?

Well-Known Inmate #'s 2584 & 20161
Reaction score

WhatExit?

Reaction score
There's one other issue/challenge facing all of Minnesota. That's a far left (ultra-blue) state and I expect that will further hurt that city's and state's ability to come back from this 1-2 punch of Covid-19 and this looting and destruction...

Taboma

Reaction score
Not your problem, do a search of his posts if you want to know why.

OH, for f*ck's sake, it's you TWO :oops:
Didn't recognize your new avatar, never mind 🤓 🤔 Knee to the neck for sure 🤫

This citizen intervention shit gets confusing. o_O

LowRiver2

Reaction score
OH, for f*ck's sake, it's you TWO :oops:
Didn't recognize your new avatar, never mind 🤓 🤔 Knee to the neck for sure 🤫

This citizen intervention shit gets confusing. o_O
My posts have nothing to do with this incident
My screen name hasn’t changed in 19 years, pay attention

monkeyswrench

Reaction score
Oh come on now children...since when can my F'd up ass be any voice of reason?

I believe we are all in agreement on two things:

1)The officers involved messed up. No two ways about it, and most likely they will be in court to defend their actions.

2)Rioting and looting by no means helps in paving a way for justice. It is just an excuse for those that are not even effected to enrich themselves at the cost of others.

There are people who don't like cops.
There are cops who don't like people.
Not everyone likes everyone, but in some way we should respect everyone. At least until a time we are given reason not to.

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score

1)The officers involved messed up. No two ways about it, and most likely they will be in court to defend their actions.

2)Rioting and looting by no means helps in paving a way for justice. It is just an excuse for those that are not even effected to enrich themselves at the cost of others.

Not everyone likes everyone, but in some way we should respect everyone. At least until a time we are given reason not to.

If Froggy we’re here he would pistol whip (or rubber hose at the minimum) HBL for his attack on the English Language...and his assault on any form of grammar.
Just sayin. Lol

monkeyswrench

Reaction score
If Froggy we’re here he would pistol whip (or rubber hose at the minimum) HBL for his attack on the English Language...and his assault on any form of grammar.
Just sayin. Lol
That's why I try to proof read my own BS I spew...Mom was pretty strict on my grammar and my writing ;)

I'd much rather get shredded for my thinking than my lack of ability to convey my thoughts:p

WhatExit?

Reaction score

Backlash

Reaction score
Easy fix. Have the police scale back their responses to calls at the university. Fights between students, thefts of school property, rape allegations of students, yada yada yada.

"Sorry. All of our officers are tied up at the moment. Please call back later." 😁

DILLIGAF

Reaction score

get back in your drum circle ;)

DRYHEAT

Reaction score
Anyone hear when the N. Phoenix one is planned? Really need some new stuff, opps I mean I really want to protest the murder of George Floyd.
Better relocate to Scottsdale or fountain Hills, you might get better shit. 😂

Performance Grips

Reaction score
This was a straight up murder. No doubt. The officer should be put in jail for sure. But going forward everyone must be very careful how much power they let go when pertaining to law enforcement. Minneapolis will turn quickly Into a south side chicago or Detroit Michigan. And NO police will even show up to calls. Then it turns into blacks killing blacks and no one will report it or care.

BONER

Reaction score
So I'm watching Hannity (dunno why, he bugs the shit out of me) and they're filming Live from Minneapolis. I see some Asshole standing in front of a burning car, and he's got "Lead by Example" spray painted on the back of his jacket......

Lol Whut??

JUSTWANNARACE

I will not let them take me🤣🤣
Reaction score
So I'm watching Hannity (dunno why, he bugs the shit out of me) and they're filming Live from Minneapolis. I see some Asshole standing in front of a burning car, and he's got "Lead by Example" spray painted on the back of his jacket......

Lol Whut??

Wonder if they got permits for these protests? 🤔

riverroyal

Reaction score
Last night it was an AutoZone, tonight they torched a Napa, WTF do they have against auto parts stores? I doubt any of the looters even have cars. A puzzler for sure.....
They are jealous of people who have jobs and cars.

DILLIGAF

Reaction score
If you don't know you know it now................................lol

JUSTWANNARACE

I will not let them take me🤣🤣
Reaction score
Last night it was an AutoZone, tonight they torched a Napa, WTF do they have against auto parts stores? I doubt any of the looters even have cars. A puzzler for sure.....

They are just tired of going, asking for an air freshener, then being asked "what vehicle its for"..

Asking "what vehicle its for" is being "RACIST" and HAS TO STOP!!