WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

shit is going down in minnesotta......multiple vids

Backlash

Reaction score
Sure more bloodshed as if the people will not shoot back? That is the answer. Sad day in our American history. View attachment 882111

Just floating, I'm SURE the police and National Guard can "Outgun" the bandidos throwing rocks and launching fireworks into the precinct. 🙄 No I'm not saying they (The police), should go out and kill more innocent people. But I AM saying that when you wage war on the police, then the gloves should come off and all bets are off. If you are stoopid enough to storm a police station where police are armed to the teeth, and you don't retreat as you've been instructed and ordered, then you deserve what's coming to you. I have NO sympathy for idiots who wage war against the brave men and women who put their lives on the line every single day to protect people like you and me.

Protest peacefully and get your point across in a civil manner. I'm perfectly fine with that. The moment shit goes sideways and your peaceful protest is elevated to the level of domestic terrorism, "F" you and your comrades.

😁

SKIDMARC

Reaction score
Sad deal for everyone. Guy did a petty crime and paid for it with his life. Cop was wrong and had previous conduct issues from what I read. Race doesn't matter and was not the motive I don't think, I don't think the cop meant to kill him either but he didn't seem to care if he did.

Some say that its hard for cops and they need to make judgment calls in a second to protect there own life and I agree. They have a tough job and I respect them for it.

The problem was the cop was an idiot. Didn't realize what he was doing obviously. His life was not in danger from what the video shows. There may be more to come you never know.

But those fucking idiot thieves and rioters so the scum of the earth. There is a difference between protestors and these idiots. They burn there own shit down!! So stupid. LA riots all over again. They only hurt themselves in the end. So stupid.

just_floatin

Reaction score
My gut tells me the sheep are being enticed by organized terrorist like Antifa taking full advantage of an opportunity to fuel violent behavior. I already stated I do not condone violence or looting as I do not condone abuse of power. When you add human carnage into to the mix from the government, there will be a revolt. Maybe not right away, but there will be a revolt and not by the dumb-asses looting. There are some highly skilled ex military in the streets and I would venture to say here on RDP with the means and know how to make short work of the non battle ridden reserves. One can only pray for peace and a government decision to NOT go full retard on American freedom - Again.
27A0AECD-C01E-492A-9F7C-EA373B0BB7A9.jpeg

Backlash

Reaction score
Whatever happened to gas and bean bags?
You don’t HAVE to shoot the idiots with bullets.
Hell a 2” fire hose will knock an entire row of the jackasses down.
I don’t get it

Most agencies are moving away from the shotgun and beanbags and are replacing them with the 40mm launchers. Helluva lotta fun too I might add. It also allows the user to introduce different types of projectiles from the same launcher. 👍

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
Most agencies are moving away from the shotgun and beanbags and are replacing them with the 40mm launchers. Helluva lotta fun too I might add. It also allows the user to introduce different types of projectiles from the same launcher. 👍

Nice!
Can you launch 40’s (like malt liquor) from a 40mm?
Lob some colt 45 into the crowd and it’ll calm down.

cxr

Reaction score
Whatever happened to gas and bean bags?
You don’t HAVE to shoot the idiots with bullets.
Hell a 2” fire hose will knock an entire row of the jackasses down.
I don’t get it

your kidding right? you tryna burn all of America down :)
in 2020 shooting black people with fire hoses and bean bags, on National Television.

heres a great idea sick dogs on them :)

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
your kidding right? you tryna burn all of America down :)
in 2020 shooting black people with fire hoses and bean bags, on National Television.

heres a great idea sick dogs on them :)

RACIST!

I never said Black people.

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score
Before George Floyd died in police custody this week, triggering destructive riots as large crowds protested in Minneapolis, the city's mayor, Jacob Frey, warned that allowing 25 percent capacity in churches would be "a recipe in Minneapolis for a public health disaster" due to the coronavirus.

Now, as his city is overwhelmed by crowds causing property damage and clashing with police, Frey's own government said that it is giving out masks to the rioters -- even though the state has prohibited gatherings of 10 or more people because of the pandemic.

honk honk.gif

EmpirE231

Reaction score
Before George Floyd died in police custody this week, triggering destructive riots as large crowds protested in Minneapolis, the city's mayor, Jacob Frey, warned that allowing 25 percent capacity in churches would be "a recipe in Minneapolis for a public health disaster" due to the coronavirus.

Now, as his city is overwhelmed by crowds causing property damage and clashing with police, Frey's own government said that it is giving out masks to the rioters -- even though the state has prohibited gatherings of 10 or more people because of the pandemic.

View attachment 882212

we need a facepalm reply emoji

4Waters

Reaction score
This is not him and has been proven to be fake... this is the kinda shit the media puts out there to incite these idiots to riot
There's something funny about how the hat looks on his head and the angle of the lettering is off, total chop.

pronstar

President, Dallas Chapter
Reaction score
If only we could convict people based on who they voted for. [emoji849]

We’re already on this slippery slope, unfortunately.

Shitty people do shitty things.
It has nothing to do with politics.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Last edited:

welldigger00

Reaction score
The positive I took from this vid is at the end someone said “fuck cnn!” Myself and grads agrees[emoji106]

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

just_floatin

Reaction score
So now we know the victim worked with the assailant at a nightclub. A video surfaced with ambulance drivers wearing vest. Umbrella and the pizza hype man that shattered the Autozone windows travel together and we are in the middle of a pandemic with social distance orders. Alrighty then. Anyone seen my tin hat?
D5E62502-F9C2-4664-868D-61BCA5600E61.png

4Waters

Reaction score

RitcheyRch

Currently Boat-Less
Reaction score

rvir4us

Anyone got some jack d?
Reaction score
Look at the DA’S murder filing and what the preliminary autopsy said..

just_floatin

Reaction score
This whole thing is a far left farce with influencers starting the chaos on an oppressed society. Never shut down a country again!
B06B45A5-5D71-4B21-8647-3DB2F6A136E1.jpeg

TX Foilhead

Reaction score
This is a last chance effort to drum up democrat support for the November elections now that the vote by mail thing is being called out as a way for them to cheat. No other cities but LA rioted after the OJ verdict, but they're trying to organize protests of this in other cities. Really, nobody in Texas cares much about What happens in Minnesota But the are folks in Houston trying to march around in protest hoping something will happen.

My favorite clip so far has been the masked guy telling everyone they’re coming to youre neighborhood soon. I’m not thinking the armed people in the burbs are going to let that happen like the sheep downtown did.

4Waters

Reaction score
This is a last chance effort to drum up democrat support for the November elections now that the vote by mail thing is being called out as a way for them to cheat. No other cities but LA rioted after the OJ verdict, but they're trying to organize protests of this in other cities. Really, nobody in Texas cares much about What happens in Minnesota But the are folks in Houston trying to march around in protest hoping something will happen.

My favorite clip so far has been the masked guy telling everyone they’re coming to youre neighborhood soon. I’m not thinking the armed people in the burbs are going to let that happen like the sheep downtown did.
The Republican party definitely needs to tread lightly right now, no accidental discharges.

just_floatin

Reaction score
Pandemic narrative starting to sizzle out? Murder hornets not quite scary enough? Release the race war narrative and let the looting commence. “Finally got that alcohol that I can’t afford”. Must be an election year!
89ADD86F-92DB-4D17-AE7A-5DF69FDCD653.jpeg

Last edited:

pronstar

President, Dallas Chapter
Reaction score

They’re doing it in Dallas as well.

I think (hope) those folks know better than to stray too far from Dallas proper.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Socalx09

Reaction score
Not sure if this was already posted, but this mayor didn’t sugar coat anything. It’s a bit long, bur worth the watch, and she wasn’t playing any games.
Edit- around 1:20 she starts talking about the protests/looting

02HoWaRd26

DCBroke
Reaction score
They should!!!!especially these fuckers!!imagine if that was your son or relative on the ground!!!id be ready to fucking riot and probably end up in prison myself, the family of that man should never worry about money again, that was a chickenshit asshole cop to do that to him.
Since you must know both sides of the story with your reply, would you please educate the rest of us?

What the officer did was blatant over reach of power, but.... ..was he having a bad day? ...was the suspect a regular with a history? Everyone jumps to their own conclusions with no education on the subject, the officer obviously took it too far but what was the reason for it, would matter before speaking on what should happen to family involved as well the officer’s outcome.

stephenkatsea

Reaction score
Suggestion - If staged pallets of bricks are seen near likely demonstration/riot areas, remove them. Better yet, if they see the delivery taking place, find out who ordered them.