WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Shit is Happening Fast!!!

Boozer

Extreme Mist
Reaction score
It’s past the time Cops
Will care about law abiding people carrying in LA that is for sure
The projected stats for Cops getting this in LA and being out of service is staggering. I won’t post it as I hope it does not reach that level.
Protect your own is my only advice for LA

We haven’t always agreed on things but I’ve always respected you a great deal.

If people can’t read between the lines on what you’re saying we are far more f*cked than anyone can imagine.

Be safe, you have as much a right if not more so than the rest of us to come home safe every night. You’re in my thoughts and prayers.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

FishSniper

Reaction score
Agreed. I was hoping 2-3 other people would say yea I got the same text and it’s a hoax.

I heard something similar that the only people allowed to be out during that time will be workers in healthcare etc and they will have a letter to travel with to show they have the ok to be out. Don’t see how they could do it so I’m guessing it’s bs but who knows.

Last edited:

Bpracing1127

Reaction score
This is me in a week

HNL2LHC

What is right and what is wrong these days!
Reaction score
Lol. At this point I either wanna be done with it. Or go full shtf

After driving through downtown today without cars and only the homeless walking around I was thinking things were crazy. Then when the lady slumped over clinging to a fence on a property and caught my eye. She then pulled a cup out from under her dress and dumped a cup full of liquid onto the property within the fence. I was sickened I just saw a homeless lady pissing in public. It is crazy what you see when all the normal people are Off the streets. I will be limiting my time out around town for a ltttle while after today. Best to everyone and stay safe!!!!!

Looking Glass

1 = Well = Known = Member
Reaction score
After driving through downtown today without cars and only the homeless walking around I was thinking things were crazy. Then when the lady slumped over clinging to a fence on a property and caught my eye. She then pulled a cup out from under her dress and dumped a cup full of liquid onto the property within the fence. I was sickened I just saw a homeless lady pissing in public. It is crazy what you see when all the normal people are Off the streets. I will be limiting my time out around town for a ltttle while after today. Best to everyone and stay safe!!!!!

WOW!! Although I have never been over there and always have wanted = this is NOT the picture I had in my mind.☹

HNL2LHC

What is right and what is wrong these days!
Reaction score
WOW!! Although I have never been over there and always have wanted = this is NOT the picture I had in my mind.☹

I am sure it is not every where. Just a current place in time. Please come at least once. You have to see it. Ziggy’s vacations look great but we are only 5 hours away and still the USA!!!! Let me know when you are here and I will buy you a beer!!!!

DWC

Reaction score
Copy of text. A little far fetched to me lol

Just received this from Steve Tan...he was at the meeting.

Jim-Here’s what my friend texted me: (dad works for homeland security)

He said that they are preparing to mobilize the national guard. Preparing to dispatch them across the US along with military. Next they will call in 1st responders. He said they are preparing to announce a nationwide 1 week quarantine for all citizens All businesses closed. Everyone at home. They were told to pack and be prepared for up to 30 days deployment which he said means they may extend the quarantine up to 30 days. He told me to notify our family members and have them stock up and be prepared. They will announce this as soon as they have troops in place to help prevent looters and rioters... he said he got the call last night and was told to pack and be prepared for the call today with his dispatch orders. He thinks they will announce before the end of the weekend to keep people home on.

You know my friend also

Boozer

Extreme Mist
Reaction score
F*ck it all. We’re protecting our assets now.

IMG_2199.jpg

RogerThat99

Parker Is Now OPEN
Reaction score
Copy of text. A little far fetched to me lol

Just received this from Steve Tan...he was at the meeting.

Jim-Here’s what my friend texted me: (dad works for homeland security)

He said that they are preparing to mobilize the national guard. Preparing to dispatch them across the US along with military. Next they will call in 1st responders. He said they are preparing to announce a nationwide 1 week quarantine for all citizens All businesses closed. Everyone at home. They were told to pack and be prepared for up to 30 days deployment which he said means they may extend the quarantine up to 30 days. He told me to notify our family members and have them stock up and be prepared. They will announce this as soon as they have troops in place to help prevent looters and rioters... he said he got the call last night and was told to pack and be prepared for the call today with his dispatch orders. He thinks they will announce before the end of the weekend to keep people home on.

My buddy took this pic this morning in the Bay Area. It says "Homeland Security" on the side. [emoji15][emoji15]
FB_IMG_1584646920461.jpg

Sent From Tapatalk

nameisbond

Reaction score
My brothers best friend is Cuban. His Cuban friend lives in the states. His friends family is still in Cuba, wife, kids and mother, etc. He decided to go back to Cuba. He left today. In Seattle the gate warned all the passengers the US is now at a level 4 travel advisory. All warned that it maybe impossible to return to the states for an extended period. Gate staff basically told them not to go.

RodnJen

Reaction score
Kids’ districts just announced no onsite school until May 1st and May 11th at the earliest.

Outdrive1

Outdrive1 Marine Sales https://www.outdrive1.com/
Reaction score
Az to close bars and restaurants in counties with confirmed cases.

rmarion

Stop The Steal
Reaction score
There was a black version of this truck in the carpool lane this morning, headed towards LA. Same Homeland Security and Police Rescue labels on it.
i've seen the same a few months ago.....
I'm know looking for the image to check the date..... at least 3 months ago...

rmarion

Stop The Steal
Reaction score
Before that happens, they will bail out the banks again . After all of us have used every penny paying the banks , to keep our mortgages and other expenses .
They are also going to bail out the air lines, cruise lines and oil and everything else , but small business.

and our economy WAS Booming before this Super-Flu BUG hit!!!!

How LOW will it GO!!!!

HHHHHHHHHMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

Outdrive1

Reaction score
I guess until they flatten the curve shit is gonna keep closing and more civil liberties are going to get taken away. Everyone just needs to stay home for a minute. [emoji51]

hallett21

Reaction score
I guess until they flatten the curve shit is gonna keep closing and more civil liberties are going to get taken away. Everyone just needs to stay home for a minute. [emoji51]

upload1584676412.918406.jpg

Got a lot of things I need to do at the house. 90% of the material is in the garage or the shop. The other 10 I’ll pick up tomorrow [emoji41]

Outdrive1

Reaction score
View attachment 856352

Got a lot of things I need to do at the house. 90% of the material is in the garage or the shop. The other 10 I’ll pick up tomorrow [emoji41]

Yeah. I’ve been to the hardware store almost daily.

Outdrive1

Reaction score
View attachment 856352

Besides the back door that’s a day’s work. Lol.

nameisbond

Reaction score
Applications for unemployment insurance has reached 500k people this week in Canada. My source is Bloomberg, but I've reached my free article limit there.

ChumpChange

Commercial Banker
Reaction score
I’m going with fake.

But a buddy got a text from a client about the military, specifically the national guard getting ready to deploy for 30 days.

Is there another spoof going around. This one has no mention of the stafford act or anything like that

E401DCBF-9468-49FB-9BD1-37D37635777D.jpeg
E401DCBF-9468-49FB-9BD1-37D37635777D.jpeg

Outdrive1

Reaction score
La Paz County Park closed. No new guests and no visitors of guests. We were just at the dog park there when they got the word to close it. I’m not sure if the State Parks will close, if they do that’s going to make launching a boat complicated in Havasu.

PlanB

Reaction score
Arizona announced a 6 month extension on drivers licence renewals. They are ahead of the game on this. California should have been on this weeks ago.

nameisbond

Reaction score
My bank is a credit union, they also offer insurance, including auto. Here auto insurance is government, so insurance on a vehicle includes registration. They've closed the insurance side of the business. I'm sure other insurance agents are open, but for how long. Banks here, non offer drive thru services, many are closing branches, including mine. Banking is slowly becoming difficult.

Raffit78

Reaction score
Can anyone re apply the link for the mobile friendly version of the covid19 global cases website. Not the John Hopkins. I remember seeing it, just can’t remember which thread.

Greatly appreciated

RodnJen

Reaction score
Can anyone re apply the link for the mobile friendly version of the covid19 global cases website. Not the John Hopkins. I remember seeing it, just can’t remember which thread.

Greatly appreciated

This one?

Singleton

Reaction score
Arizona announced a 6 month extension on drivers licence renewals. They are ahead of the game on this. California should have been on this weeks ago.

CA did do that on March 17 - 60 day extension

Singleton

Reaction score
Issued last night, since cases in Carlsbad doubled in 24hr

Due to an increasing number of confirmed COVID-19 cases in Carlsbad, 11 as of Saturday, the City of Carlsbad is closing access to community locations where maintaining a safe 6 foot distance is more difficult. These include:

Athletic fields
Basketball courts
Dog parks
Pickleball courts
Picnic amenities
Playgrounds
Skate parks
Tennis courts

Outdrive1

Reaction score

Due to an increasing number of confirmed COVID-19 cases in Carlsbad, 11 as of Saturday, the City of Carlsbad is closing access to community locations where maintaining a safe 6 foot distance is more difficult. These include:

Athletic fields
Basketball courts
Dog parks
Pickleball courts
Picnic amenities
Playgrounds
Skate parks
Tennis courts

Not pickleball. Fml.

PlanB

Reaction score

Athletic fields
Basketball courts
Dog parks
Pickleball courts
Picnic amenities
Playgrounds
Skate parks
Tennis courts

Went to a park in Vista yesterday to walk our dogs. People playing basketball, softball and kids playing on the equipment (slides etc...). As we were leaving they had a cleaning crew in PPE power washing the playground equipment. They honestly need to do the same as Carlsbad. People are just too stupid to stay away from each other, or even worse, keep their small kids away from others.

Local news reported this morning that a Vista firefighter has tested positive. Not good considering their living arrangements and contact with the public.

Singleton

Reaction score
Went to a park in Vista yesterday to walk our dogs. People playing basketball, softball and kids playing on the equipment (slides etc...). As we were leaving they had a cleaning crew in PPE power washing the playground equipment. They honestly need to do the same as Carlsbad. People are just too stupid to stay away from each other, or even worse, keep their small kids away from others.

Local news reported this morning that a Vista firefighter has tested positive. Not good considering their living arrangements and contact with the public.

went on 5 mile walk and people crossed the caution tape and closed signs at 2 local parks and were playing basketball
It those selfless folks that will cause additional closures

HotRod82

Reaction score
So as of today, nearly 5 months into this virus, just shy of 14,000 deaths out of 7.9 Billion people on the planet......I know it's supposed to get worse but at this rate it looks like it will kill less people globally than drunk driving does.

rmarion

Stop The Steal
Reaction score
So as of today, nearly 5 months into this virus, just shy of 14,000 deaths out of 7.9 Billion people on the planet......I know it's supposed to get worse but at this rate it looks like it will kill less people globally than drunk driving does.

H.R.

don't bring any common sense into this agenda... shame on YOU!!!!!

Last edited:

hallett21

Reaction score
IMG_5557.JPG
IMG_5558.JPG

From my mom today at Nautical

monkeyswrench

Reaction score
Not to be a materialistic pig and all...
But when the rioting starts in the cities, if someone could maybe stash a couple of those front MRAP axles I'd appreciate it :D
(I need to start laying the groundwork for my post-apocalyptic hot rod business..."Fury Road Customs")

4Waters

Reaction score
Not to be a materialistic pig and all...
But when the rioting starts in the cities, if someone could maybe stash a couple of those front MRAP axles I'd appreciate it :D
(I need to start laying the groundwork for my post-apocalyptic hot rod business..."Fury Road Customs")
I have a Focus, do you think those will fit in the trunk? LOL