WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Shit is Happening Fast!!!

nameisbond

Reaction score
Safeway is open 24hrs, I'm going to avoid the prepper idiots and shop late. Bought a carton of smokes, $145. Got lots of TP.

monkeyswrench

Reaction score
Disneyland just closed down for the rest of the month.. crazy!
Wow, I really thought the Mouse had more power than the Royal Family. If they're closing up shop, this is some serious stuff. Think about the daily just from ticket sales, and then add in a 10$ soda or 100,000...

Mickey's going to be pimpin' Minnie soon :oops:

LowRiver2

Reaction score
It means they aren’t referring to droplets. Stick to bombs.

If you go to a Kaiser center from kern county to San Diego that isn’t a hospital , I’m with the director over all protocols
You’re outnumbered and out informed
Stay in your lane lol
Name your info. Provider , FB doesn’t count son

Singleton

Reaction score
came across this. I especially like the statement “stay hydrated with water,
or other liquid, every 15 minutes“. Hope this helps. God speed y’all’s
. View attachment 853807 View attachment 853808
619B2C06-7583-473B-8C0A-1E5CAFBF6E76.png

Carlson-jet

Not Giving A Fuck Is An Art
Reaction score
Wow, I really thought the Mouse had more power than the Royal Family. If they're closing up shop, this is some serious stuff. Think about the daily just from ticket sales, and then add in a 10$ soda or 100,000...

Mickey's going to be pimpin' Minnie soon :oops:
The theme parks are a small percentage of their income. But being 71 billion in debt. Wowzer.

Terminal Velocity

Reaction score
Kern County just Canceled the Circle Boat race in Bakersfield on Ross about an hour ago. If you know anyone going let them know.

nameisbond

Reaction score
It was sticker shock. I normally buy cigarettes at Duty Free. There the carton (different brand) is $18 per. Too bad I'm limited in the number of cartons I can bring back to Canada.

Blackmagic94

Reaction score
If you go to a Kaiser center from kern county to San Diego that isn’t a hospital , I’m with the director over all protocols
You’re outnumbered and out informed
Stay in your lane lol
Name your info. Provider , FB doesn’t count son

Lol I don’t live in your shit hole failed state.

What the cdc isn’t telling the public could fill a cruise ship or two lol. How bout the fact we don’t have any test kits currently. Hmmmm. Stay in your lane. I’m glad you believe what your highest up are telling you. But the real higher ups are trying to prevent the real panic of the problem. And telling people it isn’t airborne because we don’t have enough ppe and kits is well their way of fixing it.

Also there are two strains of this but the cdc doesn’t acknowledge that as well.

4Waters

Reaction score
Universal Studios will be closed through the end of the month as well.

Orange Juice

Reaction score
Airport is almost a ghost town. The only good thing is there a plenty of Barr stools. 😁

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
It will be announced tomorrow but all California schools will be closed until this thing blows over..

This is out of control..

4Waters

Reaction score
It will be announced tomorrow but all California schools will be closed until this thing blows over..

This is out of control..
My kids happen to be off tomorrow anyways, Gov. Newscum stated earlier today that there will be no public gatherings over 250 people, well that's every school.

monkeyswrench

Reaction score

This is out of control..
Is this due to the 250 deal? Where's your info from... and any word about AZ schools?

LargeOrangeFont

We aren't happy until you aren't happy
Reaction score

This is out of control..

OC just said an hour ago they aren't closing schools unless the county health board advises them too. But people are crying about them not being closed all over social media.

But all assemblies, open house, meetings, field trips are on hold until April 13, so a full closing may happen.

Reactions: DWC

LowRiver2

Reaction score
Lol I don’t live in your shit hole failed state.

What the cdc isn’t telling the public could fill a cruise ship or two lol. How bout the fact we don’t have any test kits currently. Hmmmm. Stay in your lane. I’m glad you believe what your highest up are telling you. But the real higher ups are trying to prevent the real panic of the problem. And telling people it isn’t airborne because we don’t have enough ppe and kits is well their way of fixing it.

Also there are two strains of this but the cdc doesn’t acknowledge that as well.

And you believe Newsweek or the Chinese?
Sad

There is an anti virus being made to slow the effects of contagion
Wait a few weeks and see that I’m right

you won’t find that elsewhere and I can’t comment further on that

Tell us alll your day job and your background in the field
Next

HotRod82

Reaction score
So what are the odds this whole thing lands with a thud.....just like HIV/Aids , bird flu, swine flu, mad cow, ebola, Sars, flesh eating disease, Y2K, Russia collusion, impeachment, etc. etc. ? The media isn't reporting how AT LEAST 97% of the people who get it will be sick for a few days then go home and go on with their lives . Sure is warming up to be a horrible government knee jerk reaction like post 9/11.....
Certainly what I'm hoping for.....

HCP3

Reaction score
Formula 1 first race in Melbourne cancelled.

RitcheyRch

Currently Boat-Less
Reaction score
Long Beach GP cancelled

The Acura Grand Prix of Long Beach is the latest motorsport event to face cancellation as local authorities ramp up their response to the coronavirus outbreak.

Long Beach Mayor Robert Garcia took to Twitter on Thursday afternoon to announce a city-wide ban on all large-scale events through to the end of April. The ban applies to any event with an estimated attendance of more than 250, and Garcia specifically highlighted the impact that it will have on the famed street race.

It is the first IndyCar and IMSA event to be cancelled as the result of coronavirus countermeasures. This weekend’s IndyCar season-opener at St Petersburg is still scheduled to go ahead, albeit without spectators and with a compressed schedule, while IMSA’s 12 Hours of Sebring, which had been slated for next weekend, has been postponed until November.

4Waters

Reaction score

This is out of control..
You knew this before we did and my wife works for the district, yes our school district will be closed fo 2 weeks

SKIDMARC

Reaction score
Simi Valley Schools are closed until the end of the month. Just got the notice.

Last edited:

MSum661

Reaction score
Long Beach GP cancelled

The Acura Grand Prix of Long Beach is the latest motorsport event to face cancellation as local authorities ramp up their response to the coronavirus outbreak.

Long Beach Mayor Robert Garcia took to Twitter on Thursday afternoon to announce a city-wide ban on all large-scale events through to the end of April. The ban applies to any event with an estimated attendance of more than 250, and Garcia specifically highlighted the impact that it will have on the famed street race.

It is the first IndyCar and IMSA event to be cancelled as the result of coronavirus countermeasures. This weekend’s IndyCar season-opener at St Petersburg is still scheduled to go ahead, albeit without spectators and with a compressed schedule, while IMSA’s 12 Hours of Sebring, which had been slated for next weekend, has been postponed until November.

That sucks.gif

Blackmagic94

Reaction score
And you believe Newsweek or the Chinese?
Sad

There is an anti virus being made to slow the effects of contagion
Wait a few weeks and see that I’m right

you won’t find that elsewhere and I can’t comment further on that

Tell us alll your day job and your background in the field
Next

There a dozen companies making those. FDA re tap will make human trials by summer and to public by next year. Only way to solve that is Trump EOs the fda out of the way and we accept it might kill people with side effects. Quit acting like you have super secret inside info

it’s been stated before. I work for the Dept of defense defense logistical agency

LowRiver2

Reaction score
There a dozen companies making those. FDA re tap will make human trials by summer and to public by next year. Only way to solve that is Trump EOs the fda out of the way and we accept it might kill people with side effects. Quit acting like you have super secret inside info

it’s been stated before. I work for the Dept of defense defense logistical agency

A logistics guy telling people that actually are doers what’s up
You go with your leading from a desk buddy.

Blackmagic94

Reaction score
So what are the odds this whole thing lands with a thud.....just like HIV/Aids , bird flu, swine flu, mad cow, ebola, Sars, flesh eating disease, Y2K, Russia collusion, impeachment, etc. etc. ? The media isn't reporting how AT LEAST 97% of the people who get it will be sick for a few days then go home and go on with their lives . Sure is warming up to be a horrible government knee jerk reaction like post 9/11.....
Certainly what I'm hoping for.....

Italy has a 6% death rate on total infected.

swine flu infected 60,800,000 in the USA the first year. Now take 6% of that and you get an idea of the real problem.

Blackmagic94

Reaction score

Cool story boomer. Next time you hop in your mrap, Hmmwv, put on a CBRN mask and filter. Remember that you got it from the DLA.

Icky

Reaction score
Cool story boomer. Next time you hop in your mrap, Hmmwv, put on a CBRN mask and filter. Remember that you got it from the DLA.
You guys wanna borrow my tape measure to see who's is bigger 🤣🤣

LowRiver2

Reaction score
You guys wanna borrow my tape measure to see who's is bigger 🤣🤣
Nah
Operators and support are two different species

he’d be more interested in how much you paid for the tape measure and make sure it wasn’t free govt. surplus because he could sell it for a buck

I’m done with done with the desk jockey
Can’t tell them anything that doesn’t fit their spread sheet.

LowRiver2

Reaction score
Nope
Lenco Bear Cat and all Northrop Grumman robots, Avon 53 masks bought new with LA money
#0 Drmo
Except for the knit beanie I got from Ventura county sheriff DRMO
You can have that back

Boomers last year was 65’
Gen X son
Off with your assumptions too

Last edited: