WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Shit is Happening Fast!!!

LowRiver2

Reaction score
Where did you get this info from. The website says it is still a go. Just curious thanks

Um
I’m LAPD
LAPD started it and runs it
Coming soon
Shit takes awhile to get out

Why would 8k Cops in Vegas be a good thing if Cops start getting quarantined?
Need us at work, not at home or partying lol

Last edited:

GRADS

Phishing license is paid up to date
Reaction score
I feel sorry for the small business guys where cash is always a problem. Lets hope it does not last too long and we can get back to somewhat normal.
Well get your ass out on the course and do something about it!;)

Orange Juice

Reaction score
I wish you Luck...

We have a house that's almost ready to hit the market but not quite there yet. Worse case scenario, we might have to become landlords, rent it out or sit on it till this storm passes...
I checked Zillow, and my home is up $2000 since late January.
I notice Gold is starting to trend downward, after moving up.

HNL2LHC

What is right and what is wrong these days!
Reaction score
I am keeping the remodel crew busy for months.

After all the riots and people tearing things up business will only be better.

beaverretriever

Catchy Custom User Title
Reaction score
Anyone want to meet me for lunch? I'll buy the hand sanitizer.

20200312_120819.jpg

530RL

Reaction score
ACC, Big Ten, Big 12, SEC and Pac-12 all cancelled their Men's and Women's basketball tournaments today.......

spectra3279

Vaginamoney broke
Reaction score
I wouldn't say I bought into the fear this morning but I didn't want to be the guy left without what I need. So I got up early and went to the store at 7 a.m. and bought the necessities. I'm guessing my store will be wiped out of T.P. by the end of the day.

View attachment 853742
I figured your pampered ass would be getting the soft stuff.

I guess it's been pounded alot though.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Outdrive1

Outdrive1 Marine Sales https://www.outdrive1.com/
Reaction score
Baseball just suspended spring training and delayed the start of the season.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Terminal Velocity

Reaction score
PGA Tour going to still play, but not allowing fans starting tomorrow. Players Championship this weekend will be weird to watch without fans.

HB2Havasu

Reaction score
Got my passport yesterday. Huge building empty, just me and a lonely helpful State Dept Employee.
If you need to renew - reactivate yours now is the time.

Wife likes dog sledding so we booked an Alaska cruise and bookings are still robust. In fact selling out.

All things must pass.

Is that the Buy 1 Week / Get 2 Weeks Free Cruise? Asking for a friend😂

96scarab

Reaction score
Milwaukee Brewers opening day cancelled, Blake Shelton cancelled . This sucks..

farmo83

Reaction score
Our office is going to a shift schedule. Half in the office, half from home. and will flip for the forseeable future.

DrunkenSailor

Reaction score
Guy at work has a wife who works for the CDC at LAX. The majority of their department has tested positive. He hasn't been to work in a week on a self quarantine. We got the wash your hands email today. Half the office is ready to walk out. Everytime someone coughs or sniffles the entire office glares at them. Shits getting weird.

GRADS

Phishing license is paid up to date
Reaction score
Really weird.
Nascar doing the same thing.
I saw that and quite honestly it won't make a bit of difference to the fans watching from home.

Ziggy

SlumLord
Reaction score
I saw that and quite honestly it won't make a bit of difference to the fans watching from home.
Lol, I thought Nascar stands have been fairly bare already.
For golfers I'd imagine competing at empty venues will be very odd. Might benefit those who cave from all the watchful eyes as well it might negatively affect those who thrive on the crowd being there.

4Waters

Reaction score
Guy at work has a wife who works for the CDC at LAX. The majority of their department has tested positive. He hasn't been to work in a week on a self quarantine. We got the wash your hands email today. Half the office is ready to walk out. Everytime someone coughs or sniffles the entire office glares at them. Shits getting weird.
See if they will still glare at you if you fart. LOL

Blackmagic94

Reaction score
CDC confirmed it’s droplet, not airborne based
Big deference in protocols which is better for first responders

LAPD is having more issues in not contracting typhous vs this bug.

All 7500 Patrol Officers issued more protective gear in last 72 hours citywide for both bugs.

12 hour tactical alert shifts will be next step if we start getting mass quarantines

new study said it lives airborne for up to 3 hours

2Driver

Reaction score
Stopped at Safeway last night, it was unusually busy. Stopped in Frys today and it was nuts. Checker said everything is going. The can goods section was looking thin and shoppers carts were filled with bunker stuff, not the usual shopping trip stuff.

gqchris

Reaction score
Just got back from Smart and Final. It was a madhouse. People were fighting over the last bag of rice! Shelfs cleaned out. NO paper towels or sanitzer. Stocked up on other essentials.

Just got the word from work, no travel and work remote. I am just waiting for the daughters school to throw in the towel, then its load up family and head to desert. Fuck this hysteria. People have lost their minds.

Headed over to LAX ammo now to load up.

Bpracing1127

Reaction score
Just got back from Smart and Final. It was a madhouse. People were fighting over the last bag of rice! Shelfs cleaned out. NO paper towels or sanitzer. Stocked up on other essentials.

Just got the word from work, no travel and work remote. I am just waiting for the daughters school to throw in the towel, then its load up family and head to desert. Fuck this hysteria. People have lost their minds.

Headed over to LAX ammo now to load up.
If my work does the same I’ll see you in the desert. Btw I have plenty of ammo. I’m low on tp tho

gqchris

Reaction score
If my work does the same I’ll see you in the desert. Btw I have plenty of ammo. I’m low on tp tho

I got TP sir. Seriously have a whole Costco ream of it ever since we switched to the Bidet toilet seats. Headed over to LAX ammo now. Yea lets keep in contact because the "streets are rumbling" over here. LOL

PlanB

Reaction score
The gym today was dead, and nobody was touching the drinking fountains. I am wondering how long before places like this just close their doors for at least a few weeks.

LHC30

Old Guy
Reaction score
I sure hope the Black Ops/Techies are looking into the origin of this "virus" as well as its deployment...Sure would be nice if our Govt would work together on this.

Carlson-jet

Not Giving A Fuck Is An Art
Reaction score
Another case at one of the high schools about 1 mile away. Kiddo just came home and announced possibly no school for 3 weeks with 1 being spring break.

6 balls

Reaction score
ACC, Big Ten, Big 12, SEC and Pac-12 all cancelled their Men's and Women's basketball tournaments today.......

NCAA is cancelling championships for all winter and spring sports.

236eaglexp

Reaction score
That event was held back in October before the first outbreak.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk