WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Shit is Happening Fast!!!

FishSniper

Reaction score
So to save a few people who might die he is going to put how many hundreds/ thousands of business’s out of business and how many people who are already struggling to survive on the streets because they’ve been layed off / fired. All for a over exaggerated fucking flu which people have had since January and survived . What a fucking tool.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Guy is worse then brown which is a feat that was thought to be impossible.

Bobby V

Havasu1986
Reaction score
So to save a few people who might die he is going to put how many hundreds/ thousands of business’s out of business and how many people who are already struggling to survive on the streets because they’ve been layed off / fired. All for a over exaggerated fucking flu which people have had since January and survived . What a fucking tool.

Are you watching trumps speech and press conference?

hallett21

Reaction score
Are you watching trumps speech and press conference?
The way its going (the vibe they are giving off) is that we are going to have more shutdowns this week. Not a statement of fact but you can tell they don't want to instill panic.

Bpracing1127

Reaction score
There is already a food shortage. This makes it even worse

pronstar

President, Dallas Chapter
Reaction score
We’ve got an increasing # of cases, but also this

IMG_4002.PNG

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Bobby V

Havasu1986
Reaction score
Fear mongering at it finest. Fucking scumbags

Yep. Just got back from Smart and Final to buy beer. Shelves were empty and and a couple people were wearing gas masks with filters. The cashier said they had the food in the back but no one to restock the shelves.

GRADS

Phishing license is paid up to date
Reaction score
I told a lot of people before newscum was elected that if they thought Brown was bad just wait until newscum gets elected. 🤬
Please don't talk about my President that way.

Reactions: t&y

Taboma

Reaction score
Yep. Just got back from Smart and Final to buy beer. Shelves were empty and and a couple people were wearing gas masks with filters. The cashier said they had the food in the back but no one to restock the shelves.

But please tell me, they had beer right ?? 😱

Boozer

Extreme Mist
Reaction score
Like with any pathogen if your body kills it off then you will have immunity to that particular strain. I don't know how this strain is, but viruses like the common cold are know to mutate frequently which is one of the reasons why you can get the cold multiple times a year

Sent from my LM-G710VM using Tapatalk

That is not completely true.

The immunity comes from the antibodies your body creates to fight it off. The antibodies for Coronavirus are very short lived and are typically out of the body within 2-3 weeks. Once the antibodies are gone you can contract the virus again.

Last edited:

Boozer

Extreme Mist
Reaction score
The CDC is now suggesting schools be closed for 8 weeks and all public gatherings be closed nationwide for the next 8 weeks.

All of these things happening are indicators that an Italy style quarantine is coming in the next couple of days. My best guess is that they’re already planning to do it but they’re closing things in waves to avoid all out chaos when they announce the quarantine.

Singleton

Reaction score
The CDC is now suggesting schools be closed for 8 weeks and all public gatherings be closed nationwide for the next 8 weeks.

All of these things happening are indicators that an Italy style quarantine is coming in the next couple of days. My best guess is that they’re already planning to do it but they’re closing things in waves to avoid all out chaos when they announce the quarantine.

post the facts.

suggested no gathering greater then 50 for 8 weeks

if Rational thinking does not return, we will recession like most have never seen. Martial law is heading our way if we don’t think in rational steps

CLdrinker

Reaction score

Is this your opinion or do you have source?

Boozer

Extreme Mist
Reaction score
Is this your opinion or do you have source?

Singleton posted a link to the gathering recommendation.

Here is a story on the school closures.

Baja 252

Reaction score
Friday in KC, we went to three grocery stores, all had no eggs, no butter, no frozen pizza, no TP and a lot of other stuff very picked over. Today my wife went to Walmart and they had tons of Charmin in 9 roll packs in stock. People were very nice and only buying a pack or two. Good to see considering all the crazy stuff going on.

squeezer

Reaction score
Was just talking about this with the wife. We all got it. Sneezing for a day, no runny nose. Cough that wouldn't go away, weezing, fever for about a day and a half, then everything went away except the cough. Pretty much matches the symptoms to what everyone is afraid of today. We all survived with a box of kleenex (after the actual fever went away) and the usual amount of toilet paper. I had that cough for about 3 weeks.

Had EXACTLY the same thing happen... It felt like the sneezing was a severe allergy of some sort. Mild fever for a short time, mild intestinal issues... Then 5 weeks of coughing.

Hmmmmmm

retaocleg

Reaction score
cdc just said no gatherings over 50 people.....Ducey just said all az schools will now be closed tomorrow for 2 weeks, reevaluate then

LargeOrangeFont

We aren't happy until you aren't happy
Reaction score
Had EXACTLY the same thing happen... It felt like the sneezing was a severe allergy of some sort. Mild fever for a short time, mild intestinal issues... Then 5 weeks of coughing.

Hmmmmmm

Intestinal issues??? Did you have enough toilet paper??

2Driver

Reaction score
ahhh. anyone see the pattern of local government shutting stuff down after the Bill was passed covering related payments.

This will be the largest exploitation of hand outs ever

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
ahhh. anyone see the pattern of local government shutting stuff down after the Bill was passed covering related payments.

This will be the largest exploitation of hand outs ever

agreed

squeezer

Reaction score
The wife and I were just going through contingency plans... We always have enough supplies around the house to sit out a solid month or more. We upped that game a lot a few weeks ago by buying a freezer and filling it with meat and veggies (Yea we beat the Costco crush) We could survive now food wise for probably three months. Would be sick of chicken and rice by the end of it... Today we went through the medicine cabinet with an eye towards all of us getting a bad flu. We are short some supplies which will be picked up tomorrow along with doubling up on some prescriptions. Next up will be keeping a 6 and 7 year old entertained/educated and stimulated for 4-8 weeks. We believe schools will be closed for at least a month... Workbooks and reading material was just ordered😎.

There is nothing that makes me think we are looking at less than 6 or so weeks of shutdown.

Havasu blue label

Reaction score
Buy ammo. Tooth paste and deodorant whiskey and have cash don't forget pet food 10 days back to normal

Outdrive1

Outdrive1 Marine Sales https://www.outdrive1.com/
Reaction score
That is not completely true.

The immunity comes from the antibodies your body creates to fight it off. The antibodies for Coronavirus are very short lived and are typically out of the body within 2-3 weeks. Once the antibodies are gone you can contract the virus again.

This is what I heard too. That you could catch it again.

Boozer

Extreme Mist
Reaction score
This is what I heard too. That you could catch it again.

There are a lot of articles on it. In some cases people have been reinfected within days of recovering but it usually takes 2-3 weeks.