WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Shitty way to end the weekend

DWC

Reaction score
3 LEO boats and a helicopter ran out to Mesquite Bay. Hope everyone is ok.
02D98393-7FE7-4241-8A9F-1A681862DB92.jpeg

n2otoofast4u

Reaction score
Malibu and an MB went close to head on at Shasta Friday. Could see where the prop went over, folded the tower, it was nasty. Other than some bumps and bruises, all were ok.

Keep your head on a swivel, the other fucks aren’t watching out for you!

HNL2LHC

What is right and what is wrong these days!
Reaction score
Last night across from us in the channel a rental pontoon squished a guy between the toons. Basically knocked him down and he bounced around under there. Medics checked him out but he refused transport

Sent from my SM-G981U using Tapatalk

Saw this happen on DS weekend. A friend went to help two rental toons stuck together and trying to back out of their spots in the channel. I grabbed my friend and pulled him back. One of the guys driving just hit the throttle in hopes to free the boats. I just could see someone get pulled into the middle of everything and it going south fast.

DUNEFLYER

The original DUNEFLYER of RDP 😁
Reaction score
Looked like a sea do was involved, not sure it was an accident.

Reactions: DWC

DWC

Reaction score
Looked like a sea do was involved, not sure it was an accident.
That’s great news. See Havasu Fire and EMT heading towards Windsor and figured it wasn’t good news.

Melloyellovector

Reaction score
I watched 2 seadoo‘s that kept idling then blipping the throttle numerous times to a dude in a deck boat. Soaking everyone in boat.
finally dude in deck boat didn’t stop when seadoo 1 went to idle again. Drove right into him. Seadoo rolled under his boat and out the side, driver spit over and to the side, He just kept going like well he won’t do that again. Right in front of Windsor beach in channel. Nuts

Xring01

Reaction score
I watched 2 seadoo‘s that kept idling then blipping the throttle numerous times to a dude in a deck boat. Soaking everyone in boat.
finally dude in deck boat didn’t stop when seadoo 1 went to idle again. Drove right into him. Seadoo rolled under his boat and out the side, driver spit over and to the side, He just kept going like well he won’t do that again. Right in front of Windsor beach in channel. Nuts

Thats a good way to sleep on a concrete bench for awhile...

LargeOrangeFont

We aren't happy until you aren't happy
Reaction score

Well, he probably won’t do that again.

DWC

Reaction score
The amount of stupid shit we saw over the weekend was off the charts. Cops at most would say something over the loudspeaker. They must have been told to stand down and let the shit happen. Heard Pirates was the opposite. Cops pulling boats over and even doing checks from land.

LargeOrangeFont

Reaction score
The amount of stupid shit we saw over the weekend was off the charts. Cops at most would say something over the loudspeaker. They must have been told to stand down and let the shit happen. Heard Pirates was the opposite. Cops pulling boats over and even doing checks from land.

Yea on Sunday A few cops up and down the channel there each just kept circling in a 100 yard area and lighting people up literally one after another. It started about 1, we left about 2.

nowski

Reaction score

They cite a guy for flying the American Flag but only warn people over a loud speaker for doing something stupid and or dangerous??? Wow...

LargeOrangeFont

Reaction score
They cite a guy for flying the American Flag but only warn people over a loud speaker for doing something stupid and or dangerous??? Wow...

How did you get that from his post? The idiot trying to swim across the Pirates channel got popped, people that were hanging out of boats underway got popped, boats with 20 people in them got popped, and suspected OUI were getting popped.

The cops were picking off the low hanging fruit right in front of onlookers so the onlookers would keep their shit together.

SOCALCRICKETT

Reaction score
I don't know why but I find this funny. Mr seadoo poked the bear one too many times...

To quote steve "2forcefull" from years back, "talk shit, get hit!"

mobldj

Reaction score
left for home at 430am today ,rice road just past iron mt rd flipped over car in the desert.fell asleep or hit the sand and overcorrected but his morning is fucked

instagator

Reaction score
Last night across from us in the channel a rental pontoon squished a guy between the toons. Basically knocked him down and he bounced around under there. Medics checked him out but he refused transport

This is a good reason rentals need no boating card or experience !

nowski

Reaction score
How did you get that from his post? The idiot trying to swim across the Pirates channel got popped, people that were hanging out of boats underway got popped, boats with 20 people in them got popped, and suspected OUI were getting popped.

The cops were picking off the low hanging fruit right in front of onlookers so the onlookers would keep their shit together.

Maybe I should have skipped over the 2nd and 3rd sentences in the post. I get the low hanging fruit thing but some fruit is more dangerous than others and that's why this idiot doesn't boat on holiday weekends anymore. Been there done that...

Devious_Chris

I wear sunglasses, lake Havasu city az.
Reaction score
I was out on Saturday and Sunday. People were not paying attention most of the time. I damn near got hit by two boats in the lake in front of cattail launch because the drivers were staring at the cop that had someone lit up close to shore. It was crazy but we did have a good time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

LC925

Reaction score
Had seadoos zig zagging as I came down river Friday after noon. I came up on them first and another boat behind me. Other boat thought I was just slowing down and tried to go past on my Starboard side then realized it quick when the seadoos came across from Port towards him. Boat slowed down and just stayed behind me until I found an opening and hammered down past them.

Saturday at the channel, I saw a nice Conquest put his Port sponson right over the stern of a Reinell boat because he was too busy watching girls shake it... needless to say, the wife riding shotgun was not to stoked about that. Neither was the Reinell owner.

LargeOrangeFont

Reaction score
Had seadoos zig zagging as I came down river Friday after noon. I came up on them first and another boat behind me. Other boat thought I was just slowing down and tried to go past on my Starboard side then realized it quick when the seadoos came across from Port towards him. Boat slowed down and just stayed behind me until I found an opening and hammered down past them.

Saturday at the channel, I saw a nice Conquest put his Port sponson right over the stern of a Reinell boat because he was too busy watching girls shake it... needless to say, the wife riding shotgun was not to stoked about that. Neither was the Reinell owner.

I think I saw that boat on the way home yesterday... A Reinell with a hole of the side of it on a trailer.

Melloyellovector

Reaction score
I don't know why but I find this funny. Mr seadoo poked the bear one too many times...

I know why, because it is funny. The guy on the seadoo deserved to get spell checked and get his i dotted for sure. Lol

It could of been tragic had he gone between the sponsons with a life jacket on. Then maybe it wouldn’t have been funny. But he didn’t so it remains funny

Cops were everywhere, and if you looked like a problem or not knowing wtf your doing they were dong stops.
Lots of stops. Thompson bay every time I went thru min 4 LEO boats, plus large one set up by bouys to I assume offload idiots and or OUI checks on the water. Pirates was similar plenty cruising channel, plus multiple units in no wake under the bridge.

jetboatperformance

Reaction score
Wow ... my boring life , relaxed , sat in the Spa with the wife , target practiced with the wife , ate well, BBQ'd , did I mention drank beer , binge watched "start up" .... alas

HBCraig

Reaction score

Agree. These dipshit PWC guys think all these boaters will continually take their endless line of bullshit moves.

4Waters

Reaction score
The absolute shittiest way to end a weekend is going to work😡

Happy Smitty

Reaction score
We just did 4 hours on the water each day Saturday and Sunday. Wanted to people watch and the kids wanted to go out. Almost got hit many, many times. Out of the water by 2:00 each day to minimize exposure to the ass clowns.

Boatymcboatface

Reaction score
Spent Sunday on the water in big river was nice and relaxing. Spent Monday afternoon in parker was still very busy and was swarmed by a pack of like lice right before the narrow shallow spot stopped and waited for the dipshits to stop trying to jump my wake. It’s a prostar 190 so no wake to jump but they still tried. Then the idiots took off it was like those packs of motorcycles you see romping through the hood.