Nothing like the shiver after a day a the lake
Glad you guys are weathering the hardship on business
Plenty on room to park as you see no excuse to not grab a bite
Now drink and clean
BHC CV19 style
IMG_1269.JPG

78Southwind

Reaction score
Hi Dave -- Yes, we are serving food to go. Calling ahead is awesome 928-542-7088. We shortened our hours and our days to M-T closed, W-Sat 11am-5pm, Sun 12-5pm. Shiver River menu is attached just in case anyone is in the neighborhood. ;)

The new schedule is giving us a good break, and we're appreciating that everyday. We are also so very grateful to have a place to go five days a week. Rob is my new helper, aka my bitch, LOL, and we're getting it done. :)

Can you guys do the burgers protein style? Since I am watching my summer figure...:cool:

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
I think I'm going to run up there this week and get some food! :).

RD

Hava-Schiada

Reaction score
Stopped in for some great sandwiches yesterday when in BHC! Thanks for the hospitality Rob and Arlene. Everything was awesome!

HNL2LHC

What is right and what is wrong these days!
Reaction score
Funny I almost went there today. Ended up going to Havasu for a couple of things instead. I will be going there by the end of the month for sure. Be on the lookout!!!!

Joker

Reaction score
If this was on our way in, we would stop by. The one in needles is closed.

jeepdog

Lucky jeepdog
Reaction score
Thanks for hiding the bumper of the money in the bank truck....thanks for coming by.....stop by blue building that's where all the fun is....
:)

badluck24/7

Reaction score
Thanks for hiding the bumper of the money in the bank truck....thanks for coming by.....stop by blue building that's where all the fun is....
:)
The blue building was closed up tight so I didn’t think you were in. We would’ve walk over and talked about those rentals you had parked out front. Next time.... and the yellow snow was delicious. I’ve had almost every flavor.

Mrs. Riley1

Reaction score
Had to stop at our favorite place in Bullhead :)
If you’ve never had a picadilly shave ice you are missing out!
I
C90588AE-53D9-42DE-B16F-10D0BF4E1BE3.jpeg

monkeyswrench

Reaction score
No, no, no....Chocolate Malted Crunch malt.
Hmm, I'll be in town next week, I'd better stop by🐷

monkeyswrench

Reaction score
Finally made it up here on a day and time for Shiver River...block in what I think is @jeepdog 's car...and it's a decoy!
🤪

PaPaG

Reaction score
Great, I now see this after I left Laughlin and made it back to Mohave and my mouth is watering....showed the wife and we both agree, have to positively stop by anytime we go by....love supporting RDers in business especially if they have such great reputations...

monkeyswrench

Reaction score
Great, I now see this after I left Laughlin and made it back to Mohave and my mouth is watering....showed the wife and we both agree, have to positively stop by anytime we go by....love supporting RDers in business especially if they have such great reputations...
Jeepdog got here, I think they needed reinforcements! They were busy! Had a good time chatting with him!

@PaPaG. Wife and I went cruising through your neighborhood last night. Someday ;)
Like I told my wife, we probably shouldn't have what we have now, so may as well shoot for the stars!

TITTIES AND BEER

Honorary RDP Inmate #160 Emeritus - R.I.P. Mark 😢
Reaction score
I was talking with my framer and he said he has 3 weeks to get it or he’s fired , I told him I don’t think it’s legal, I’m not doing it

3queens

Detachable Member
Reaction score
I have a gripe about shiver

What the hell closed on Tuesday and Wednesday
How are we mid week thirsting boaters get a cool down

Guess I’ll see ya this Saturday 😁

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
I, thinking @Cole Brewed needs to come down to Havasu and put on a little BBQ class. I know I’d pay him for it lol