Shlbynto any updates on the kid?

Shlbyntro

Ultra Conservative
Reaction score
first roll over happened just now
20230207_202852.jpg

gqchris

Reaction score
European Baby Formula Changed my baby's life and mine. No more gas. Worth a look brotha. Any advice let me know, I have been in this now for a year and a half with my little girl!

Oh and I rented one of these. Pricey but so fing worth it.

Shlbyntro

Ultra Conservative
Reaction score
I just started a new hamper this morning for clothes that are too small. yall werent kidding about time moving faster 😨

also I think it is safe to say she is her teachers favorite at the preschool. I caught a glimpse of her Ipad yesterday and Marlee is her background lol

picture from this morning on her way to school
20230308_071051.jpg

Last edited:

mrs_glass

Reaction score
I just started a new hamper this morning for clothes that are too small. yall werent kidding about time moving faster 😨

also I think it is safe to say she is her teachers favorite at the preschool. I caught a glimpse of her Ipad yesterday and Marlee is her background lol

picture from this morning on her way to school View attachment 1207263
It goes so fast! Hope you both are adjusting and doing well together! She is adorable!

Shlbyntro

Ultra Conservative
Reaction score
Are you balancing work life and dad life ok so far?

caffeine helps😅 but in all seriousness, were falling into a rythm. I try and give myself 30min-1hr every day after work for me before picking her up from school. Ive learned to shower before picking her up too. Im also busting my ass again which I havent really done for a couple years and is probably good for me from the outside looking in.

I have a small project Ive been working on inside of "my time" that is right up RDPs alley. Its an older obscure concept reimagined and completely impractical for anything. thats all Im saying until its done though 😁

Last edited:

mrs_glass

Reaction score
caffeine helps😅 but in all seriousness, were falling into a rythm. I try and give myself 30min-1hr every day after work for me before picking her up from school. Ive learned to shower before picking her up too. Im also busting my ass again which I havent really done for a couple years which is probably good for me from the outside looking in.

I have a small project Ive been working on inside of "my time" that is right up RDaps alley. Its an older obscure concept reimagined and completely impractical for anything. thats all Im saying until its done though 😁
It's called self care in the mom world. 🤣 and it's vital to our survival. Super important to have time to yourself you'll be better for you and her! We're all still figuring it out every step of the way. No one knows what they're doing as a parent. Sounds like your doing great!

RitcheyRch

Currently Boat-Less
Reaction score

picture from this morning on her way to school View attachment 1207263
Adorable

monkeyswrench

Reaction score
Just a warning: Some days or hours may go by agonizing slow, sickness or Dr's trips...things like that. The months, and now in my case years, fly by.
From diapers to first days of school, to prom and graduations in the blink of an eye🥲

Justsomeguy

Reaction score
Just a warning: Some days or hours may go by agonizing slow, sickness or Dr's trips...things like that. The months, and now in my case years, fly by.
From diapers to first days of school, to prom and graduations in the blink of an eye🥲
I can confirm. It goes fast. From baby to elementary school in the blink of an eye.

The days are long. But the years are short.

HNL2LHC

What is right and what is wrong these days!
Reaction score
What a cutie!!!!! Enjoy it will go fast. Our little baby is 334 months old this month. It was like yesterday when he finished school and that was almost 10 years now….

Markus

Reaction score
European Baby Formula Changed my baby's life and mine. No more gas. Worth a look brotha. Any advice let me know, I have been in this now for a year and a half with my little girl!

Oh and I rented one of these. Pricey but so fing worth it.

You guys need to start breast feeding.

I’m sure you can get some hormones that will help.

Or just eat plenty of tofu.