WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Shock Therapy

Shockwave25

Reaction score
anyone had their rzr shocks revalved at Shock Therapy? Looking at doing the springs, revalve and sway bar for my 19 XP1000 4 seater

lenmann

Reaction score
anyone had their rzr shocks revalved at Shock Therapy? Looking at doing the springs, revalve and sway bar for my 19 XP1000 4 seater

Yup, about 6 months and 1500 miles ago. Biggest thing I wanted fixed was the feeling that the car wanted to swap ends at speed in the whoops. Mission accomplished! Big improvement in ride quality all across the board. 2017 RZR Turbo two seater.

Make sure you get the rear sway bar mount reinforcement brackets and the front limit strap kit.

5MVrYY8DQ3G34nSg10O36Q.jpg

Attachments

• 9Zm2pPGkT22D6VczZDcAmQ.jpg
    9Zm2pPGkT22D6VczZDcAmQ.jpg
    114.2 KB · Views: 239

Bpracing1127

Reaction score
Do it and don’t look back. You can thank me later

Shockwave25

Reaction score
Rode in my buddies can am xrs this wknd.. it has the factory fox setup. They said it will ride even better than that.. any thoughts? I thought the ride was amazing

NicPaus

Reaction score
Rode in my buddies can am xrs this wknd.. it has the factory fox setup. They said it will ride even better than that.. any thoughts? I thought the ride was amazing
ED the Suspension Guy is the go to for shocks. Have heard good things about shock therapy but his past business issues would make me steer away from spending my money there. You can Google it and read up on the Glamis Dunes forum.

warlock250

Reaction score
Look up Utvshocks.com Tommy Morris. He forgot more about suspension and valving than most will ever know. He is the guy who built Iron man Ivan Stewarts Toyota race trucks with his own custom built shocks..

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

SFV2RVR

Registered Parker Legend
Reaction score

I have an appointment there on the 29th of this month to have my walker evans shocks re valved and dialed in. I already did their stage 4 spring setup and I’m also gonna add the rear sway bar. 2014 xp4 1000 with 2600mi.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

LargeOrangeFont

We aren't happy until you aren't happy
Reaction score
ED the Suspension Guy is the go to for shocks. Have heard good things about shock therapy but his past business issues would make me steer away from spending my money there. You can Google it and read up on the Glamis Dunes forum.

Ed is great to work with. Had Shock Therapy’s setup on my car when I got it. I went to 2.5 front walkers through Ed and they are great. I’m going to have him redo the rears to match the fronts now.

Whoever you go with the improvement will be massive.

NicPaus

Reaction score
Ed is great to work with. Had Shock Therapy’s setup on my car when I got it. I went to 2.5 front walkers through Ed and they are great. I’m going to have him redo the rears to match the fronts now.

Whoever you go with the improvement will be massive.
Would you buy a boat from Tim McDonald in 4 years if he changed his ways?

LargeOrangeFont

Reaction score
Would you buy a boat from Tim McDonald in 4 years if he changed his ways?

What do you mean? I just ordered a new Interceptor deck boat today. :)

My car came with the Shock Therapy stuff, just saying it worked well, so no comment on the customer experience or history. My purchase experience with Ed was phenomenal.

Outdrive1

Outdrive1 Marine Sales https://www.outdrive1.com/
Reaction score
What do you mean? I just ordered a new Interceptor deck boat today. :)

My car came with the Shock Therapy stuff, just saying it worked well, so no comment on the customer experience or history. My purchase experience with Ed was phenomenal.

Hopefully you paid for the boat up front so they know you’re serious. [emoji106]

LargeOrangeFont

Reaction score
Hopefully you paid for the boat up front so they know you’re serious. [emoji106]

I did. For an extra 25% they even said I would go to the front
Of the line and would be done in 60 days. I paid happily.