WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Shockwave boats

DEEZNUTS

Reaction score
Is there a shockwave contact here to message?

Another thread here piqued my curiosity, what would one expect to spend for a 21 skier with 6.2 bravo, ballpark? Pretty standard, not many options I would require.

What kind of interest rates/term are y'all seeing on a new build? Thanks

Thanks all.

Albert

Reaction score
Just a complete wild guess, $62k 10-12 year finace 4-5% interest

RodnJen

Reaction score
I have the same setup in my Essex. Fifteen years later I wouldn’t trade it for anything. I’ll pm you the details of my purchase for reference.

Hallett_Whacker

Reaction score

Another thread here piqued my curiosity, what would one expect to spend for a 21 skier with 6.2 bravo, ballpark? Pretty standard, not many options I would require.

Thanks all.
Check with Dirtbag. He seems to have an in with them. Their 21 skiers look great IMO.

Icky

Reaction score
There's a 2 year old 24 Essex for sale at Essex, my buddy is having a 28 built. Looks brand new

Gelcoater

Reaction score

Thanks all.
I think I’d just call Greg or Bob?
And for finance, I’d consider your credit union if you have one. Usually better rates and terms that way.

Greg@ShockwaveBoats

Reaction score

Thanks all.
Hi Deez, its 59k for a well equipped 21 skier or step skier. and rates range from 5 to 9% if you barrow more than 50k you can go 15 years. most banks want min of 10% down. I will be in the office Tuesday (no pressure) I will answer any questions you have.
Thanks Greg
951-898-9360

Bigbore500r

Reaction score
Hi Deez, its 59k for a well equipped 21 skier or step skier. and rates range from 5 to 9% if you barrow more than 50k you can go 15 years. most banks want min of 10% down. I will be in the office Tuesday (no pressure) I will answer any questions you have.
Thanks Greg
951-898-9360
Greg

What is a open bow 25 Tremor , fiberglass liner, with base 8.2 going for these days? When I’m ready to upgrade I think that will be my next boat

CobraDave

Reaction score
Greg

What is a open bow 25 Tremor , fiberglass liner, with base 8.2 going for these days? When I’m ready to upgrade I think that will be my next boat

No clue but I’m officially a member!!!
IMG_6142.JPG

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

CobraDave

Reaction score
They list starting on boat trader at $72,200.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ilmormark

Rest Easy Mark (ilmormark) (Smoke On The Water) 😢
Reaction score
Bought me a Carrera Hull 2 years ago the Jacka&^ that sold it to me said he could rig it as well fast forward a year later and nothing but excuses took it to shockwave Bob and Greg came out and took a look at a truck and boat full of parts and a motor sitting in a crate on the boat and after about 4 months its now a peach these guys are solid IMO Greg is a no pressure guy and good to work with Bob will actually go out in the shop and work on your boat he gets shit done i was impressed....

Mandelon

Coffee makes me poop.
Reaction score
[/QUOTE]
Yeah sold the Cobra and got SBarry’s 22 deck.

I would change my screen name if I knew how....

AvengerBabe, no um, PontoonBabe, no, wait.. UltraBabe knows how... uh, no that's Daytona Babe... I think she must have an idea... LOL You can't do it yourself...