WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Shockwave regatta

Dirtbag

Reaction score
We have taken over pirates cove!!!!

IMG_1436.jpg

FreeBird236

Reaction score
Hope you all have a great time. You do know things are looking ominous South of your location and moving North don't you?:(

boatnam2

Reaction score
Hope you all made it back ok. Glad I stayed home with the kids today. I watched Dave rush off to the Schiada Regatta with no Bimini....no thanks.
Hasn't rained in parker yet, yet being the key word.

rvrrun

Reaction score
Hasn't rained in parker yet, yet being the key word.

It shows 90% on the weather app and the riverland cam shows a wet dock.

The Schiadas might be wet today, but at least the trailer bunks will be dry.

milkmoney

Reaction score
Pouring still at Parker.

Taken over pirates. Lol [emoji202]

TCHB

Reaction score
Raining again on the north side of Havasu.

Done-it-again

Reaction score
Look like a great turnout and sunny.

Had rain off and on at 3 dunes today. Then stated to look really bad around 12:30. So we took off and put the boat away. Still a few on and off showers in the north side of town.

Stay safe shockwave crew.

LargeOrangeFont

We aren't happy until you aren't happy
Reaction score
Look like a great turnout and sunny.

Had rain off and on at 3 dunes today. Then stated to look really bad around 12:30. So we took off and put the boat away. Still a few on and off showers in the north side of town.

Stay safe shockwave crew.

Oh I guess that was you in the 240 :)

Sbarry

Reaction score
I didn't realize Shockwave offered a matching bikini with every boat purchase... Honey! How would you like me to get you a new bikini???

It's a great selling point...

DILLIGAF

Reaction score
Glad to see Bob had a good turnout. he has earned the following he has.

Did Jen show?

I miss my 29............I was never in rough water it couldn't handle. That includes going straight into monsoons laughing my ass of or running to Catalina. I had no fear in that boat.

Done-it-again

Reaction score
Oh I guess that was you in the 240 :)

Yes it was. i thought your boat looked familiar but couldn't remember from where. It makes all sense now. Lol

I have my parents here for the first time. They were getting pretty nervous with the weather.

Dirtbag

Reaction score
Pretty bitchin day.

Bigmike, sbarry, and i were talking about this regatta since we were building our boats. With only social media by creating a facebook page and rdp we put together 28 boats today. I know of at least 10 more that wanted to come but couldnt cause of dates. Shockwave boats took up the entire inner cove and we had a bunch of giveaways thanks to boat bling, river dave, and bob the builder brought the store from corona.

I cant thank mike olmstead and scott barry enough. Hopefully bext year it will be the official shockwave regatta!!!

milkmoney

Reaction score
Like the pics [emoji106]

Which of u homos are going to be boating today [emoji106] [emoji4] [emoji202]

WildWilly

Reaction score
Pretty bitchin day.

Bigmike, sbarry, and i were talking about this regatta since we were building our boats. With only social media by creating a facebook page and rdp we put together 28 boats today. I know of at least 10 more that wanted to come but couldnt cause of dates. Shockwave boats took up the entire inner cove and we had a bunch of giveaways thanks to boat bling, river dave, and bob the builder brought the store from corona.

I cant thank mike olmstead and scott barry enough. Hopefully bext year it will be the official shockwave regatta!!!

Hey Marcus who can I check with to get my shirts? I think it was Mike running that part? I paid for a couple but never made it to hook up with you guys.

milkmoney

Reaction score
Going to launch , we r going to be regatta crashers today. [emoji106] [emoji202]

Sbarry

Reaction score
Going to launch , we r going to be regatta crashers today. [emoji106] [emoji202]

Thanks for crashing the party... you may have thought I'm younger than expected, but you're friendlier than expected... but I won't tell anyone and ruin your online persona! LOL

Nice meeting you Dave. That boat of yours is dang impressive! Maybe see you on the strip Tuesday. I'll keep an eye out for you.

rvrrun

Reaction score
Thanks for crashing the party... you may have thought I'm younger than expected, but you're friendlier than expected... but I won't tell anyone and ruin your online persona! LOL

Nice meeting you Dave. That boat of yours is dang impressive! Maybe see you on the strip Tuesday. I'll keep an eye out for you.

He made Friday a fun day in the channel. The attention to detail in the build quality of that boat is amazing.

milkmoney

Reaction score

Lol. Don't give away my secret. It was nice chatting with you. U guys have some nice sleds [emoji106]

And thanks, if I see ya on the strip, car can go for a ride. [emoji4] [emoji202]

Sbarry

Reaction score
Lol. Don't give away my secret. It was nice chatting with you. U guys have some nice sleds [emoji106]

And thanks, if I see ya on the strip, car can go for a ride. [emoji4] [emoji202]

Might have to take you up on that [emoji1360]

steamin rice

No Bad Days....
Reaction score
We had a great time at pirates yesterday in spite of the rain. We had to get home early today so we missed the run to the springs. It was great to meet so many people, and we will watch for you on the water. Thanks again to you guys for organizing this!

BigMike

Reaction score
If someone on here ordered shirts for John Green, I need your address in order to ship the shirts to you. Please send a PM as soon as possible. Thank you

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
If someone on here ordered shirts for John Green, I need your address in order to ship the shirts to you. Please send a PM as soon as possible. Thank you

I wanted a couple of shirts as well! :).

milkmoney

Reaction score
I will say that I met dirtbag , and he is one big guy , he told me to fuck off and I could only say , yes u r a dirt bag as I was running down the beach [emoji6] [emoji202]

BigMike

Reaction score
Here are some pics that I took and some that I borrowed off of our FB owners page:
IMG_4351.jpg IMG_4350.jpg IMG_4352.jpg IMG_4353.jpg IMG_4354.JPG

This is my pops who couldn't stop smiling the whole time down to the Springs for brunch!
IMG_4339.jpg

Rob562

Reaction score
Anybody have dates for the 2019 regatta . Or not a regatta ??

ilmormark

Rest Easy Mark (ilmormark) (Smoke On The Water) 😢
Reaction score
Although i dont have a shockwave Bob is a class act and rigged my boat as if it was his own and it came out sweet!