WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Shoot out schedule

Rbcconst

Reaction score
Never been to the shootout.

What time do the boats start running?

Is there a better time to watch then others?

I understand it gets blown out a lot. Does it usually get started and shut down if the wind picks up?

From an old map it starts around site 6 and ends about where you would turn to head towards havasu springs. Is that accurate?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

DWC

Reaction score
Here’s the map from their website. It shows 9am to 4pm. I’ve only been twice but didn’t seem to be grouped/staged in any particular order. If it’s not blown out, get there early and drop a couple anchors as close to the buoy, close to the finish line and wait for the show. Someone will post up the live feed so you can hear who’s running and their speed..

800E11A7-821E-4E60-B12F-261A133DA5B3.jpeg

Rbcconst

Reaction score
Here’s the map from their website. It shows 9am to 4pm. I’ve only been twice but didn’t seem to be grouped/staged in any particular order. If it’s not blown out, get there early and drop a couple anchors as close to the buoy, close to the finish line and wait for the show. Someone will post up the live feed so you can hear who’s running and their speed..

View attachment 994289

Do they start on time? Or do the boats not start running until 10?

DWC

Reaction score
Do they start on time? Or do the boats not start running until 10?

Seemed like it started late last time. Could have been all the re-positioning and avoiding incoming boats. :oops:

Last edited:

GRADS

Phishing license is paid up to date
Reaction score
Will anybody be streaming the shoot out online?

DWC

Reaction score
I didnt see any map reference to the RDP houseboat in the middle of the course? Was that overlooked this year?
Wish i had the pictures. Pretty sure they were the reason we pulled the anchors the first time. :oops: