WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Shooting in parker?

ElGuapo

Reaction score
Resized_Screenshot_20201126-230010_Facebook.jpg
take it down if this is wrong.

Riverbottom

Reaction score
It was on Fox news last night. Guys started shooting at cars and people in Henderson Nv. and drove south. I was driving on 95 by Bacenochs when this shooting above happened. You can read about it on Parker Live Online. Sheriff caught suspects after chase east of Bouse on 72.

FreeBird236

Reaction score
I been trying to determine if these are the same. The one in Henderson says a man and women arrested in Henderson, this one says three arrested after rolling car near Bouse, I don't know.

Riverbottom

Reaction score
I been trying to determine if these are the same. The one in Henderson says a man and women arrested in Henderson, this one says three arrested after rolling car near Bouse, I don't know.

Statement from Sheriff says they are related. Parker Pioneer also has small article online.

Wayn-o

Reaction score
I passed by this car and saw the hole in the window. Police and ambulance there too. Was at the gas station and the state trooper came through town seemed like 70 ish and went South towards Bouse. Wondered what up.

View attachment 946417 take it down if this is wrong.

Riverbottom

Reaction score
I had breakfast with a couple of the Sheriff officers. I told them they need to spend more time at the firing range, and I would sponsor ammunition.

Rondog4405

Reaction score
Could be total false info...but my neighbor here in parker said it was BLM shooting at cars...not the land management bureau. Supposedly another dude on my block was driving one of the cars shot at. Who knows though..

LowRiver2

Reaction score
They had guns, looking to kill people! ... why the fuck are they still breathing? Leo should have shot the fuck out of them! ... And put an end to their story! :mad:
Let’s see.....um
Article says car rolled
Chances the suspects didn’t have guns in hand after roll over
Body cams
It’s 2020
No country for old men, unless you like prison time for shooting unarmed (at the time ) suspects

Riverbottom

Reaction score
I believe they were given some assistance that helped the car roll. ;)

DRYHEAT

Reaction score
I wonder if they rolled through Havasu on the way to Parker? It could have been an interesting outcome if they shot at the wrong people. 😂

BoatCop

Retired And Loving It.
Reaction score
I see why they said Tattoo's or magic markers, what a freak.

That might just be tattoos. The photo is from October. Here's the female's booking photo. The two males are still in the hospital and haven't been booked yet.

shoot4.jpg

River Runnin

Reaction score
Well -- The Scumbag looks like misery ... It just needed a little help being put out of it!