WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Shop life! Hunger in the work place.

EL PROPO

Reaction score
Sitting here way to busy to leave for lunch, but I made a sandwich this morning ! I should do this more often. What y’all having for lunch today!
15442464-2C18-409A-8E2E-413D4B9615AE.jpeg

NicPaus

Reaction score
Waiting on inspector. Depends on what mood he is in or if he even shows up. If I pass something good.

ChumpChange

Commercial Banker
Reaction score
I used to make my lunch when I worked downtown. Unfortunately I always ate it for breakfast while on the train.

RVRKID

Reaction score
Sitting here way to busy to leave for lunch, but I made a sandwich this morning ! I should do this more often. What y’all having for lunch today! View attachment 807990
Where are you located? I somehow ended up with a brand new pack of those Camel Crush's and don't smoke and I don't know anybody that does.

Chili Palmer

Master of My Domian
Reaction score
326BB3B6-1803-4C14-8EEF-11EB19ACDDBD.jpeg
Been trying to stay semi-keto so I go to Del taco and get a the 2 for $5 Classic Chicken burritos (they have no beans), without a tortilla (lots of carbs) put about 7 packets of Del Scorcho sauce and dig in. I have them substitute chipotle sauce in lieu of their secret sauce. If I feel like cheating I’ll add a Del Taco with real meat, not that fake beyond meat shit. Add a Diet Coke with 4 lime slices and there’s my lunch 3-4 times a week.

EL PROPO

Reaction score
View attachment 808001 Been trying to stay semi-keto so I go to Del taco and get a the 2 for $5 Classic Chicken burritos (they have no beans), without a tortilla (lots of carbs) put about 7 packets of Del Scorcho sauce and dig in. I have them substitute chipotle sauce in lieu of their secret sauce. If I feel like cheating I’ll add a Del Taco with real meat, not that fake beyond meat shit. Add a Diet Coke with 4 lime slices and there’s my lunch 3-4 times a week.

I like that meal play ! Delta is amaze balls lol and I tip my hat to you for the Diet Coke eat the calories don’t drink them hahah

Chili Palmer

Master of My Domian
Reaction score
I like that meal play ! Delta is amaze balls lol and I tip my hat to you for the Diet Coke eat the calories don’t drink them hahah
Laugh if you want, but I dropped 60 lbs eating this and other low carb items. It’s not all about the calories, it’s the carbs that put and keep the weight on. No sugars, no grains, no breads, no pastas, no potatoes, no root vegetables, no ice cream, no candy, no fruits except berries in moderation, all the meat you want, most cheeses, leafy greens. It’s tough, but I made it work.

EL PROPO

Reaction score
Laugh if you want, but I dropped 60 lbs eating this and other low carb items. It’s not all about the calories, it’s the carbs that put and keep the weight on. No sugars, no grains, no breads, no pastas, no potatoes, no root vegetables, no ice cream, no candy, no fruits except berries in moderation, all the meat you want, most cheeses, leafy greens. It’s tough, but I made it work.

not laughing at you I was giggling about Diet Coke I love Diet Coke . I know it works I have done same plan back in the day dropped almost as much as u at one point! Way to go bro.