WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Shop Soap

77charger

Reaction score
Best stuff i have ever used was ammoniated hand cleaner.Was back before we used gloves for hot mopping and it took the tar off pretty good.Stuff went fast and i grabbed the last container made it last a few years.

I would get greasy rebuilding an engine or doing cv joints or whatever auto related this stuff would clean hands so good.Wish i could find a similar product.Today best i can do is use dish soap then use a squirt of lemi shine it does pretty good.I have tried many hand cleaners most are ok

JDKRXW

Reaction score
Original Tide powder.
1631884435834.png

Not the easiest on your skin. It will sting on scrapes or small cuts, but it totally works great as a hand cleaner.

TomD

Breathing Member
Reaction score
DL hand cleaner. Use to use it to clean up after splicing telecom cable("Icky-pick" cable). I think cause it had solvent in it

Havasu Catman

Reaction score
Original Tide powder.
View attachment 1050486
Not the easiest on your skin. It will sting on scrapes or small cuts, but it totally works great as a hand cleaner.
I have been a mechanic for over fifty years and Tide is the best I have found. I have tried the others mentioned and nothing works as well as Tide.

wzuber

Reaction score
In my experience...On hands.....Wd40 works well as a oil base paint remover and oil, grease, grime remover as well but it does require a followup cleaning with a hand cleaner, soap etc. To get a final clean. Lanolin hand cleaners seem to work well without drying out your hands. As has been said previously...a brush is a necessity to get under finger nails and deep clean the all the pores.

oldboatsrule

Reaction score
20210917_082235.jpg

We use this in the machine and fab shops

20210917_082320.jpg

This stuff really is kick ass. Dilute at 100:1 for shop use.

They are in Corona. They also have a truck that comes by every other month or so with all sorts of shop supplies.

Malibuvride07

Reaction score
Been a long time since I needed to get more so don’t know that they are open but Soap Man in Ventura has a kickass hand cleaner that’s easy on the skin too. It’s liquid with grit and works well. They also have an excellent concrete floor cleaner that would pull all the oil out.

Luvnlife

Head Ram Rod
Reaction score
I third lava, or am I fourth🤷🏼‍♂️ The orange shit after that.