WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Shop watch 2020!

JUSTWANNARACE

I will not let them take me🤣🤣
Reaction score
Never in my life would I have thought I would be out in this position!!

Downtown keeping an eye on the wife's place! And no I will not post pics of our Detail!!

Welcome to first hand reality folks!!
20200601_213113.jpg
20200601_213109.jpg
20200601_213114.jpg

ElAzul

Well-Known RDP Inmate #211
Reaction score
Shit I would have came out had I known. I have some nice hardware

monkeyswrench

Reaction score
These are some of the better "boots on the ground" pics I've seen. Thank you. How are you dressed and able to "mix"?

I am looking at these pics, and had an odd thought: It doesn't appear to me that any of those protesters would last 5 minutes in a pit..."5 Minutes Alone" comes to mind.

JUSTWANNARACE

Reaction score
These are some of the better "boots on the ground" pics I've seen. Thank you. How are you dressed and able to "mix"?

I am looking at these pics, and had an odd thought: It doesn't appear to me that any of those protesters would last 5 minutes in a pit..."5 Minutes Alone" comes to mind.

We mix right in.. my wife is half japanese(gets called mexican all the time).. she has a bulge in her pants and let's just say shes not "happy to see me"!! I'm just in a hoodie and jeans and a little heavier than my "normal" weigh in!! Its all good.. I think the LEO is down to handle what they need too before we will need to react!!

JUSTWANNARACE

Reaction score
I guess my Romeos might give me away..lol

JUSTWANNARACE

Reaction score
We mix right in.. my wife is half japanese(gets called mexican all the time).. she has a bulge in her pants and let's just say shes not "happy to see me"!! I'm just in a hoodie and jeans and a little heavier than my "normal" weigh in!! Its all good.. I think the LEO is down to handle what they need too before we will need to react!!

CCW's in full respect.. no need to display anything unless needed!

JUSTWANNARACE

Reaction score
LEO did an amazing job last night.. herded those fkers threw town like a "Boarder Collie on herd of sheep".. until around 11pm when they forgot about the "peaceful" part and started throwing shit at the cops and trying to throw shit to break windows.. fukn unreal to see in person!

Got about an hour or so then time to head down to sit at the wife's shop again!!

Pulled the new hat out of the closet!

20200602_191949.jpg

JUSTWANNARACE

Reaction score
Pics from downtown Salem tonigh.. people are boarding up..

Portland is about to go off right now. "Peaceful protesters" are starting to be not so "peaceful" and police are dropping smoke bombs

Tomorrow night is supposed to be here in Salem.. I guess back to "shop watch 2020" tomorrow.. fuck

Here are a couple pics as we drove by the shop tonight after a great dinner out. Boarding up just a couple blocks from the ol ladies shop!
20200605_213429.jpg

Our local Performance Transmission shop

20200605_213240.jpg

CarolynandBob

Reaction score
LEO did an amazing job last night.. herded those fkers threw town like a "Boarder Collie on herd of sheep".. until around 11pm when they forgot about the "peaceful" part and started throwing shit at the cops and trying to throw shit to break windows.. fukn unreal to see in person!

Got about an hour or so then time to head down to sit at the wife's shop again!!

Pulled the new hat out of the closet!

View attachment 883749

Stay safe. On a selfish note. Do you have a link for the hat?

monkeyswrench

Reaction score
Above all, stay safe. There comes a point where overwhelming numbers change the odds. No reason for you and wife to get hurt...

Best of luck to you!

ElAzul

Reaction score
Pics from downtown Salem tonigh.. people are boarding up..

Portland is about to go off right now. "Peaceful protesters" are starting to be not so "peaceful" and police are dropping smoke bombs

Tomorrow night is supposed to be here in Salem.. I guess back to "shop watch 2020" tomorrow.. fuck

Here are a couple pics as we drove by the shop tonight after a great dinner out. Boarding up just a couple blocks from the ol ladies shop! View attachment 885322

Our local Performance Transmission shop

View attachment 885323
Poor Sam he's a good dude and builds stout transmission's

JUSTWANNARACE

Reaction score
Stay safe. On a selfish note. Do you have a link for the hat?

No I dont. I got it last 4th of july at a street fair, Vetrans booth, donate $20 and get a hat, button and an entry to a drawing for some cool guns. So I have them a $50 and took 2 buttons.. cool old veteran and his wife.. talked to them for awhile, he had some cool storys!

JUSTWANNARACE

Reaction score
Shits gonna get interesting tonight! They are all starting to show up!

Just drove through downtown. Rolled down my window to take a picture and they all started yelling, "go back to Europe", "go fuk your sister" then proceed to tell me to "drive away or we will pull you out of your truck and take your camera".. I laughed and let them know the light was RED and the could try if they want but I wouldnt suggest it..lol and yes there are some groups of ANTIFA looking fuckers walking all over!

This is the guy that said he would pull me out of my truck as the other where yelling other bullshit..lol and yes this was an ANTIFA baret!! That's why I was trying to take the pic but he turned away!

20200606_124515.jpg

20200606_122519.jpg

98special

Reaction score
I am just about FED UP with this type of sh!t. I am sooo glad that crap is not happening around here, I would need bail money.
You all be safe.
P.S. The Perfect Pistol shot is a good read.

monkeyswrench

Reaction score
Antifa beret...?
Green Beret, sure. Them I will definitely respect.
An Antifa guy wearing a beret? Makes me think of a guy in the park doing mime routines.

ElAzul

Reaction score
Do you see those pants?? You are lucky to be alive the dude is obviously an operator and let you live :).

JUSTWANNARACE

Reaction score
Antifa beret...?
Green Beret, sure. Them I will definitely respect.
An Antifa guy wearing a beret? Makes me think of a guy in the park doing mime routines.

"Baret" to me is a "style" of hat, and maybe I misspoke, if so my bad. The whole reason I was even trying to take a pic is because, I have heard all this "ANTIFA" shit but have not seen any in the evening's I have been down there. When I seen this group and most had ANTIFA shirts and the "Barets" had the ANTIFA logos on the front, is the reasons I wanted a picture.

Take a look at the pictures, there is a reason they all "turned away" from the camera! All of them where "chanting and heckling" than as soon as I pulled the phone to get pics they turned away! The kid circled in red was the one telling me he was going to "pull me out of the truck if I didnt keep driving". "Light is red dipshit" was my reply!

Breech my truck and all is over for at least a couple of them, and maybe myself.. that's why I am contemplating just staying home, I relized my patients for this is just above ZERO. And if that runs out, is it worth the consequences right now? Give me an hour or so and will see, until then 🍺🍷🍻

welldigger00

Reaction score
Never in my life would I have thought I would be out in this position!!

Downtown keeping an eye on the wife's place! And no I will not post pics of our Detail!!

Welcome to first hand reality folks!! View attachment 883426 View attachment 883427 View attachment 883428
View attachment 883429

Is the lady in this first pic feeling that the Mercedes dealership caused her injustice? Or is she unaware of the difference between the peace symbol, and Mercedes symbol? I don’t know...

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk