WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Should the left secede from the USA?

RodnJen

Reaction score
He lost me at “too much thinking, not enough praying.” Ridiculous arguments but decent stand up comedy.

shunter2005

Reaction score
I say, let's secede from them. They have FUBAR'D this country up enough that it might never be right again. We can make a new better one. One party, American with no libs. Everybody gets screened and if you don't pass, hit the fucking road!!!

HB2Havasu

Reaction score
I say, let's secede from them. They have FUBAR'D this country up enough that it might never be right again. We can make a new better one. One party, American with no libs. Everybody gets screened and if you don't pass, hit the fucking road!!!
Did you watch the video? lol

Lavey29

Floatin Dirty
Reaction score
I've been saying this for an extended period of time now. Yugoslavia broke apart, Russia, Korea, etc.... everyone is still surviving in separate smaller countries under different forms of government.

Royally PO'd

Reaction score
I think most of Glenn's rationale is spot on... I'm not going anywhere voluntarily,,, They need to GTFO of MY country...Jen we can start with your stupid ass !!!

Grandpa mac

Now politics is kinda boring ;)
Reaction score
Pure fascism right there.

Royally PO'd

Reaction score
Why the fuck not, mangina... Time for you to leave, also !!!

Royally PO'd

Reaction score
It's really NOT fascism, it's just good advice .... Seeing you don't want to bet ME !!!