WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Should Wheeler be banned

Bann

• Total voters

Tom Brown

Epsilon contributor
Reaction score
I know we're not supposed to discuss people who are banned but Wheeler is my friend and I can't stand down on this one. This is a poll and, be warned, it's public but I just don't think Wheeler should be banned. Yeah, I'm not very objective. I'm voting no, he should not be banned. Wheeler is a great guy. He supports the site and everyone on it. Why would Dave ban him? How can Dave be so cold?

Blubyu

Reaction score
Why was he banned?

I must have missed that Thread or what ever he did......

Old Texan

Honorary Warden #377 Emeritus - R.I.P.
Reaction score
Just more Canadian bullshit spewing like a yeast infection drip from the Regina Vagina......Thank gawd we only have to deal with his inert posts and not his abundant varieties of odor......:moon:

Outdrive1

Outdrive1 Marine Sales https://www.outdrive1.com/
Reaction score
Wheeler just started drinking again. He said something to effect of FUCK BROWN.
e4e9ahyv.jpg

Patyacht

Reaction score
Lets see. Brown tells RD to take down the videos and now he's question the banning of Wheeler. WTF! Does anyone else see the problem? Ban TB.

Boschma

Wish I was at the River
Reaction score
Lets see. Brown tells RD to take down the videos and now he's question the banning of Wheeler. WTF! Does anyone else see the problem? Ban TB.

:thumbsup

Sent from my iPhone from Earth.

Dan Lorenze

Reaction score
With RD dealing with corporate sponsors I just don't see a way around it. What he did was unbelievable.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

Ziggy

SlumLord
Reaction score
With RD dealing with corporate sponsors I just don't see a way around it. What he did was unbelievable.

He who?

From my POS T-mobile thingie

Eli

Banned
Reaction score
I know we're not supposed to discuss people who are banned but Wheeler is my friend and I can't stand down on this one. This is a poll and, be warned, it's public but I just don't think Wheeler should be banned. Yeah, I'm not very objective. I'm voting no, he should not be banned. Wheeler is a great guy. He supports the site and everyone on it. Why would Dave ban him? How can Dave be so cold?

You're very emotional Tom. What's the deal? Can you ask your wife nicely to please give you your balls back?

Ziggy

SlumLord
Reaction score
TB needs a hug.
I don't know the situation with Wheeler so I have no opinion thus is the reason I didn't vote, besides being on Tapatalk:D:D

From my POS T-mobile thingie

SBjet

El Presidente for Life
Reaction score

The NSA is the real concern here

TBI

Thumbless Wonder
Reaction score
Just got an email from the NSA asking me to mention they are not monitoring this web site.
Their new building is pretty close to my house, I'll go cut their phone line just to make sure :thumbsup

Tom Brown

Epsilon contributor
Reaction score
War drive by the new building and hack their WiFi. Their SSID is Orwell1984. Then download the terrorists guide to the Internet.

Tom Brown

Epsilon contributor
Reaction score
If anyone wants those videos, I downloaded them and will be hosting them on the home page of my site within the hour.

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
If anyone wants those videos, I downloaded them and will be hosting them on the home page of my site within the hour.

That's not me Brown.. :D I don't know who that is in your video, but it's not me. :D

RD

rivermobster

Club Banned
Reaction score
I voted for you Tom. Cause we are friends and shit! And I feel I should always support my friends.

:)

Wheeler

I'm just here to bitch about others negativity.😁
Reaction score

Tom, I really appreciate that you've gone to bat for me and spoke with JBB to reinstate me as a member here on River Dave's. :thumbsup:thumbsup

TBI

Thumbless Wonder
Reaction score
Tom, I really appreciate that you've gone to bat for me and spoke with JBB to reinstate me as a member here on River Dave's. :thumbsup:thumbsup
Welcome back! :thumbsup

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
Brown has some major "stroke" with admin.
No doubt about it.
;)

Wheeler

Reaction score
Brown has some major "stroke" with admin.
No doubt about it.
;)

Yeah that Tom's a good friend, just wait and see what he sends for me to post tonight. :yikes

Wheeler

Reaction score
I just don't think Wheeler should be banned. Yeah, I'm not very objective.

Tom, I truly appreciate your support and luring me back onto the forums. After spending most of the day sitting here in from of the computer instead of working I only have one thing to say .....

Fuck Brown! :D

Wheeler

Reaction score
You must be sweating digging all those posts in the humidity. 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
It was a wet one earlier! I cancelled my flight and went to pick up the backhoe. :)

Last edited: