WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Shout Out - RDP Resident Tire Hook Up

King295

Well-Known Inmate #20225
Reaction score
Last week I put up a thread in the RV section looking for some opinions and preferred shops on tires for my 5th wheel in Parker or close to home in OC. @LakeMead Boater and I have had some previous dealings and he gave me a call shortly thereafter and gave me a number of options and offered his honest opinion and we settled on a set of tires and locked down a day to swing by his shop in Anaheim with my rig to get the new tires put on. I pulled it home that day from the river so timing wasn't exact on my part but when I showed up he had a his crew ready with jacks and the tires ready to go. I was in and out in under an hour with 5 new tires mounted and balanced for a smoking deal.

Just wanted to give a honest shout to you Brandon, I really appreciate you being so accommodating. RDP inmates, if you need tires for anything in the SoCal area give @LakeMead Boater a call.

IMG_9796.JPG

IMG_9799.JPG

All that said, for being such a straight up guy you would think he could at least put his Hallett sticker on straight....

IMG_9797 copy.jpg

Dirtbag

Reaction score
where in anaheim is he? We are BIG O Customers in Yorba Linda for a long long time. They have always provided us great service. Maybe a change in the future

riverroyal

Reaction score
I havent posted about my recent discount tire crap. But in a nut shell they damaged a wheel and getting it resolved was unbelievable.
After 30 years using them i will never go again. They absolutely suck now. From store managers to customer service managers at their head quarters.
Big O havasu did my can am stuff. Solid guys. Anahieim isnt far. I need a new set in march for the hybrid truck!

LakeMead Boater

Reaction score
Last week I put up a thread in the RV section looking for some opinions and preferred shops on tires for my 5th wheel in Parker or close to home in OC. @LakeMead Boater and I have had some previous dealings and he gave me a call shortly thereafter and gave me a number of options and offered his honest opinion and we settled on a set of tires and locked down a day to swing by his shop in Anaheim with my rig to get the new tires put on. I pulled it home that day from the river so timing wasn't exact on my part but when I showed up he had a his crew ready with jacks and the tires ready to go. I was in and out in under an hour with 5 new tires mounted and balanced for a smoking deal.

Just wanted to give a honest shout to you Brandon, I really appreciate you being so accommodating. RDP inmates, if you need tires for anything in the SoCal area give @LakeMead Boater a call.

View attachment 952787

View attachment 952788

All that said, for being such a straight up guy you would think he could at least put his Hallett sticker on straight....

View attachment 952789

Thanks Brad, I really appreciate the business and it’s always a pleasure doing business with you! I’m looking forward to helping you out with the rims and tires for the new Denali you’re getting your wife for Christmas. She’s going to be thrilled!

And the sticker is straight, window is crooked from the previous owner...I measured haha.

73beast

Reaction score
Where in Anaheim is the shop's location??

LakeMead Boater

Reaction score
@Dirtbag I’m in Anaheim off St. College and La Palma. Not surprised you have had great service at the YL store, Ryan and Tim are good people!

@riverroyal I’m happy to help when you get your new truck

BUDMAN

HAVASU BOUND
Reaction score
Brandon is a stand up guy. I’ve had a few dealings with him and he’s earned my business for any tires I need

King295

Well-Known Inmate #20225
Reaction score
Thanks Brad, I really appreciate the business and it’s always a pleasure doing business with you! I’m looking forward to helping you out with the rims and tires for the new Denali you’re getting your wife for Christmas. She’s going to be thrilled!

And the sticker is straight, window is crooked from the previous owner...I measured haha.

If you keep it up I’m gonna be broke and won’t be able to afford tires, maybe I’ll do burnouts in the Caddy and you can replace those tires again instead and you let that new Denali thing go?

And please show your wife that photo, that sticker is as crooked as RD’s ankle on a Cigarette. Your tape measure was clearly broken.

riverroyal

Reaction score
@Dirtbag I’m in Anaheim off St. College and La Palma. Not surprised you have had great service at the YL store, Ryan and Tim are good people!

@riverroyal I’m happy to help when you get your new truck
truck arrives in march. I may do something before then. Im keeping the Methods just need new tires for the new truck. That can be sooner than march on the current truck.
What ever I just said......Thanks! How long is it taking to get Toyos? 20" 35s.

Roaddawg

Reaction score
truck arrives in march. I may do something before then. Im keeping the Methods just need new tires for the new truck. That can be sooner than march on the current truck.
Pretty damn quck. I called Brandon this am around 10:30 and at 2:15 he texted me these just came in. 315/60 20's.. Basically a 35"
90587.jpg

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

gqchris

Reaction score
I like that he has room for a trailer there in the pics. Will definately head that way on my next tire need. I am so sick of Discount tires here in HB not accommodating any type of a rig and a bunch of grey hairs almost wrecking into me trying to get in line for a free Air check!.

LakeMead Boater

Reaction score

Right now, it depends on which Toyo’s. The ATIII’s are on back order on anything around the 35” size. For the RT’s, the 35x12.5s are back ordered. I just ordered today and received today some 315/60r20’s for @Roaddawg which come out dimensionally really close to a 35. I expect, as time progresses, we’ll start seeing less tires and sizes on back order.

King295

Well-Known Inmate #20225
Reaction score
I like that he has room for a trailer there in the pics. Will definately head that way on my next tire need. I am so sick of Discount tires here in HB not accommodating any type of a rig and a bunch of grey hairs almost wrecking into me trying to get in line for a free Air check!.

It was super convenient. Nothing worse than having to monkey fuck your rig into a tight spot just to get some new tires and worry about it getting clipped. Couldn’t have been easier and my trailer is 33’ plus a 3/4 truck pulling it. Quick service and easy parking made all the difference. Brandon knows I am OCD and made sure it was a breeze.

LakeMead Boater

Reaction score

Plenty of room! Once St. College is done being under construction, it’ll be even easier. Happy to help whenever you’re ready.

HBCraig

Reaction score
I go there too Chris. I really dislike the constant pitch that you are low on tread and they aren't wearing properly. Just rotate the tires bro.

gqchris

Reaction score
I go there too Chris. I really dislike the constant pitch that you are low on tread and they aren't wearing properly. Just rotate the tires bro.

Me too especially since this covid shit! I hate that shopping center anyways, but I do love that Ace Hardware there. They rock, but I usually park in back. Try to support them as much as possible. so helpful there.

HBCraig

Reaction score
Me too especially since this covid shit! I hate that shopping center anyways, but I do love that Ace Hardware there. They rock, but I usually park in back. Try to support them as much as possible. so helpful there.
Amem dude. Me too. Love the family owned Ace

3.Slow

Reaction score
Done a little business with @LakeMead Boater this year, 20 tires and counting. lol. Trailer tires, car tires, couple sets of truck tires, very happy with all. Most impressed by the Big O branded copper tires I put on my dually, smooth riding and quiet.